Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Do You Have A Food Time Table? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Have A Food Time Table? (2905 Views)

Pics From An Accident Involving A Wheel Barrow Pusher & A Food Seller / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family / I Need A Daily Food Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Food Time Table? by gentleone(f): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2007
hello all,
have you ever gotten home and u're like, what will i cook today?
well, it happens to me and i'm trying to make a food timetable.
anybody want to help?
Re: Do You Have A Food Time Table? by iice(f): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2007
Happens to me alot. . .i just throw whatever i find together and i got a meal to eat. grin
Re: Do You Have A Food Time Table? by gentleone(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2007
umm, ,thats called concussion smiley
Re: Do You Have A Food Time Table? by phoenixman: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2007
naw no timetable. had too much to eat a couple of minutes ago, now am fighting fiercely to keep awake tongue
Re: Do You Have A Food Time Table? by bimwrites(f): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2007
Take these steps i'm sure it'll help out

Start by listing the foods and fruits you like

When do you like to eat what?

Don't forget the balanced diet plan too e.g. don't eat all carbohydrates all day long for one whole week (plan your fruits and veg)

You'll probably have more time at weekends to cook so fix in your meals that takes longer time to prepare at weekends e.g. Akara/moi-moi (beans meals)

what did you eat yesterday, this morning, what do you feel you'd eat this afternoon, this night, write it out; you'd only need to do this for one week and bang! you have a food timetable. later you can spice it up with some additions and subtractions. i.e

Breakfast                lunch                Dinner

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
etc
Re: Do You Have A Food Time Table? by gentleone(f): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2007
umm @ bimwrites, thanks. i normally do any beans stuff at weekends as you said cos it takes time.
i'll try and work something out.
Re: Do You Have A Food Time Table? by sakish(f): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
I think it is a waste of time cos after sometime you'll be fed up of it.my opinion lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Oatmeal/quaker Oats / Mozzarella Cheese Supply / Easy Steps To Make Fruit Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.