Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Formula To Become Your Own Boss Earning At Least USD$2,000 Per Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Formula To Become Your Own Boss Earning At Least USD$2,000 Per Month (494 Views)

School Or 6 Digits Income Per Month? / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Formula To Become Your Own Boss Earning At Least USD$2,000 Per Month by cromwellk: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Its simple. You just have to start your own business!

If you are reading this chances are you don't have one or you simply have no idea how to set up it up correctly

Most people are looking for a better life, riches and fame but don't have the stomach to do what it takes

They b**tch and whine about why another person is making USD$12,000 per month and they are not

They blame the government, they blame their parents, kids or even spouse for their lack of success

The hate and continue to hate on successful people (they even call them satanic or illuminati - Whatever that is)

The only reason that keeps them from becoming financially successful is themselves

They are afraid

Afraid of success

Afraid of failure (which is success if you really look at it)

I am going to give you an opportunity to be different

An opportunity to earn at least USD$2,000 per month and here is how;

I will personally mentor you to create your own business (giving you your own breakthrough)

1 -- You will discover how to come up with a product

2 -- You will learn how to create a system that converts people to revenue

3 -- You will learn how to get the product in front of thousands of people worldwide

4 -- You will be assisted to implement your system and generate your income

They say "An apple will never fall far from its tree". I totally agree with this.

See, you will continue to achieve the same results as long as you keep taking advice from people with unsuccessful mindsets (friends, uncles, aunts etc)

Painful truth to swallow. I know. That's just the way it is

For this reason I will give you an opportunity to connect with other entrepreneur minded people on the face of Africa ( South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana etc)

They will encourage you and share ideas until you get your breakthrough.

So do you have the stomach?

I have 256 spots to be filled for my Global Entrepreneur Program. Applications for those interested are invited before 31 January 2017

Here is what you need to do to apply;

1. Copy and paste the link below in your address bar ;
[Delete the spaces after "go" to activate the link].

https://go o.gl/forms/UWRsHYS6xIljhKjE3

2. Complete the Assessment form and submit.

If you make it to shortlist, you will be contacted for an interview

Godspeed

Regards,

Cromwell Kuutsi

vt commodore radio wiring colours
Re: Formula To Become Your Own Boss Earning At Least USD$2,000 Per Month by gerald07: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
this is something interesting! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

My Passion Is Not My Profession / PLC Programming From Scratch / How To Collect Western Union Money Directly To Your Bank Account In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.