Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger (2596 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / How Many Did This With Their Parent's Phone When They Were Younger (photo) / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by makydebbie(f): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Don't do it! it's real don't invite anaconda to your house
All liars will go to hell fire angry
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Incrizz(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Obiomon:
incrizz !!! where thou at?? cheesy come and drop your story jare! grin come tell us how your mommy told you that if you talk to any boy you will become pregnant after 2 days tongue
My Mum told me that one day while she was out, she came by the foot of an overhead bridge.
There was a little crowd gathered there.
She felt God nudging her to go there, otherwise she ordinarily would have ignored them.

A man lay on the ground looking quite dead.
Every one said he was dead.
She said she could hear the voice of God loud and clear within her that she should give him a drink.
So, she poured little water into his mouth.
The guy awoke.

How is that for susperstition??

Obiomon how could you do this to me?
I loved "her"; one of a kind; jovial, free spirited, friendly.
I was intrigued by her and thought I have finally found a jewel in the sack.
How could you? cry
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Obiomon: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Incrizz:

My Mum told me that one day while she was out, she came by the foot of an overhead bridge.
There was a little crowd gathered there.
She felt God nudging her to go there, otherwise she ordinarily would have ignored them.

A man lay on the ground looking quite dead.
Every one said he was dead.
She said she could hear the voice of God loud and clear within her that she should give him a drink.
So, she poured little water into his mouth.
The guy awoke.

How is that for susperstition??

Obiomon how could you do this to me?
I loved "her"; one of a kind; jovial, free spirited, friendly.
I was intrigued by her and thought I have finally found a jewel in the sack.
How could you? cry
woah whoa! I really didn't see this coming ! Well you would have told me instead! My quoting you was based on you sharing your superstition coz every kid then had what he or she ignorantly believed in like everyone else here!
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
That whenever i swallow udara seed it will grow on my head....at a time i mistakenly swallowed one, mehhn, for almost a month i kept touching my head every minute of the day, even when i'm about to go to bed...when i wake up in the morning the first thing i do is to touch my head and then i proceed straight to the mirror to see if it has started growing....really funny and pathetic.
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
judeefcc:

Is it? grin
fvuck u

1 Like

Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by uzuede4(f): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2017
A woman with beards is a very wicked woman. Funny enough, now am grown up and i have beards. Sometimes when i remenber that supersitious belife, i can't help but laugh. Even some people see me now and say "you are very wicked" .
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Incrizz(f): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obiomon:
woah whoa! I really didn't see this coming ! Well you would have told me instead! My quoting you was based on you sharing your superstition coz every kid then had what he or she ignorantly believed in like everyone else here!
Lol..why do you think I spoke in parable huh? cheesy

PS
The day I found out was the day I made the post okay??
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Obiomon: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..why do you think I spoke in parable huh? cheesy

PS
The day I found out was the day I made the post okay??
Huh?? for truth!?? shocked gurl you need some serious whooping on that little ass of yours grin if you try that again I we bite ur big nose [url][/url] grin
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Incrizz(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Obiomon who are all these "mentors" on Nairaland encouraging guys to thrash-talk when talking to a female??
It's really annoying
There's only one thing I don't like about you and that's it

#Incrizz
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by jidxin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oohh we have so many superstitious belief...

1. Never sweep after dark... Coz ur throwing away all the good luck away.. Wait until the next day. grin

2. Never sit on the steps/staircase when there's pregnant ..she will have a miscarriage & u are to blame. shocked

3. As a kid, when u pee in the bushes or in the roadside, u have to say some words coz u may pee on the dwarfs' house and they wiill pinch ur little flower or birdie tongue

4. When u buy Ginger in the market , Never accept it with ur bare hands from the seller.. Instead, let her put it down then take it. Coz she might have a stronger power that can cause u stomach pain.. The only way to get rid of it, is his/her saliva.. lipsrsealed

Uumm... Lemme think some other things...
re u really a nigerian...its all strange
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 21, 2017
jidxin:
re u really a nigerian...its all strange

I am not a Nigerian.. wink
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Obiomon: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Incrizz:
Obiomon who are all these "mentors" on Nairaland encouraging guys to thrash-talk when talking to a female??
It's really annoying
There's only one thing I don't like about you and that's it

#Incrizz
LMAO! Trash talk. shocked !? Oh come on gurl, You have no idea what trash talkin iz that's why you said that! Is there anyway I will come to you and start trash talking you? , go check what it TRULY means and bring your Lil ass over hiar to explain how ignorant you were! grin

Your liking me already? Lol why didn't you say that earlier undecided ! And we barely know each other

OK text me with this 0701 025 02** but make sure you send your picture forSt lemme see who has the !

PS guard that number up there very well, I cherish it more than glo does !

#obiomon
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Obiomon: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
she's a Jamaican grin
TrapQueen77:

I am not a Nigerian.. wink
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Obiomon:
she's a Jamaican grin

grin

Hahahaha.. How I wish... cheesy
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by CoolVoice(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
1. You Dont touch or eat duck egg... Years down the line my cousine will cook, fry, roast duck egg.. He's alive with is wife and kids. Lol

2. If you touch any girl she'll get pregnant... So I didn't have sex till I was very matured.. But within the space of two years after i get to know.....I've done a looooooooottttt tongue all kinda shiiiit except gay shiiiit..
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Obiomon: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
CoolVoice:
1. You Dont touch or eat duck egg... Years down the line my cousine will cook, fry, roast duck egg.. He's alive with is wife and kids. Lol

2. If you touch any girl she'll get pregnant... So I didn't have sex till I was very matured.. But within the space of two years after i get to know.....I've done a looooooooottttt tongue all kinda shiiiit except gay shiiiit..
lol better don't come and spoil us hiAR oh! grin we still be virgins! We still waiting till our wedding night
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by CoolVoice(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Obiomon:
lol better don't come and spoil us hiAR oh! grin we still be virgins! We still waiting till our wedding night

I envy you..keep waiting ehn... Lool You better learn the 3 important Rule to keeping your supposed husband...

1. Good Amazing Fcukk!!

2. Good Amazing Fcukkkkkkk!!

3. Very Good Amazing Fcukkkkkkk!!

Better learn it now before the glorious night... cheesy grin
Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Incrizz(f): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Obiomon:
LMAO! Trash talk. shocked !? Oh come on gurl, You have no idea what trash talkin iz that's why you said that! Is there anyway I will come to you and start trash talking you? , go check what it TRULY means and bring your Lil ass over hiar to explain how ignorant you were! grin

Your liking me already? Lol why didn't you say that earlier undecided ! And we barely know each other

OK text me with this 0701 025 02** but make sure you send your picture forSt lemme see who has the !

PS guard that number up there very well, I cherish it more than glo does !

#obiomon
Okay. Word substitution gone wrong undecided

I liked you as a sister you...balloon head!
sad

Re: What Were Those Superstitious Things You Believed In When You Were Younger by Obiomon: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Incrizz:

Okay. Word substitution gone wrong undecided

I liked you as a sister you...balloon head!
sad
lol! I never knew my head was like that of a balloon grin You just telling me! I guess you already knew more about me than me myself! cheesy ! What else do you know grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Did You Look In Church Today?? (photos) / Meet The B’usty Lagos Girl Openly Acting P*rn0graphy For A Living (photos) / Compilation Video Of Saudi Women Twerking In Social Event(Saudi Is Changing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.