Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know (26284 Views)

Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know / 10 Amazing Facts About Mercedes You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by eseosa77(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bmw remained my best and favorite car.Infact I have used 4 bmw cars between 2007 till now.bough the fist one,E36 325i,320i,X5 3.0i and 318i.infact am giving my dad the 318i next month by the time I collect the 320i wagon I deposited money for,practically for conveying goods for my farm.I can proudly tell you that BMW if far stronger and rogged than every other cars.I hardly goes to mechanic workshop as a lot of the fault are fixed myself.I laugh when people say bmw is this bmw is that my friends and people around me used to have that negative notion about the car has really believed that bmw is a car to buy.As I speak I have 2 friends who now uses a bmw car.the stability on the road is superb as I do 140-170km/h without no problem.Bmw is a tiger on the road.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
KingRex1:
My dear, hols happened. But I'm back cool Happy new year, how've you been? cheesy

Thank God u're back. I missed you tongue. I've been great. Back to school tomorrow. smiley.
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ebayray:

What Vitamin E tongue.

Another name for "VITAMIN E" is "MUNWANESS"... grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Ur missing him...me nko grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by HDee(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It is my opinion that no true autoist should drive anything other than an SUV with solid axles in Nigeria due to our roads.

It is also my opinion that most of the road accidents are results of mechanical failure at speed on cars being subjected to forces that their suspension is not designed for.

Will I use an iL in naija? Maybe but it won't be my primary means of locomotion.
Couldn't agree more! SUVs are the best for our roads.

You need to see how cars are easily worn out due to the poor state of our roads.

The car is too wonderful to be neglected. grin
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
HDee:

Couldn't agree more! SUVs are the best for our roads.

[b]You need to see how cars are easily worn out due to the poor state of our roads.

The car is too wonderful to be neglected. grin
[/b]

Oh trust me I know. I have a Naija used 4Runner that I bought for my site. The previous owner, a total knucklehead, removed the ABS unit and installed a regular brake master cylinder in it. I trusted a family member to close the deal for me but I now know that he and I have a different idea of "a very good car" grin

I lost a lower ball joint within 100 miles of buying the car.
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by KingRex1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ebayray:

Thank God u're back. I missed you tongue.
I've been great. Back to school tomorrow. smiley.
Hmm good student tongue, why the rush? I'm sure some of ur mates are planning to resume on feb
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
dukeolumde:

Another name for "VITAMIN E" is "MUNWANESS"... grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Ur missing him...me nko grin grin grin grin

. What d hell is" munwaness "??.

Lool Rex I know of, who art thou? lipsrsealed.
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
KingRex1:

Hmm good student tongue, why the rush? I'm sure some of ur mates are planning to resume on feb

Oga, exams are February embarassed.
Who wants to resume that time, na them sabi o.

Uniben never loved us. :-]
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Abayor7: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
cheesy

I don't know so much about cars.

But I prefer Benz!

Meanwhile, is the car Toyota or Honda?

Venza!!!!!
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by KingRex1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ebayray:

Oga, exams are February embarassed.
Who wants to resume that time, na them sabi o.

Uniben never loved us. :-]
Ehya, goodluck smiley.. The sch got nothing on you
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
KingRex1:
Ehya, goodluck smiley.. The sch got nothing on you

Thank you dear. cheesy.
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by HDee(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2017

Morning sunshine! smiley

You can also mention me anywhere you feel is the best. remember should be support privacy to some extent.

I slept like baby wink, did you also?

Cc: Twaci
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ebayray:

. What d hell is" munwaness "??.

Lool Rex I know of, who art thou? lipsrsealed.

Munwaness means me... grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: Hnnnmmm who am I?? Someone very simple yet complex. Someone u might end up loving... grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Amazing Facts About BMW You Should Know by Bsideboi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
cheesy

I don't know so much about cars.

But I prefer Benz!

Meanwhile, is the car Toyota or Honda?
Toyota avensis Mammalian edition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally / 10 Ways People Kill Their Cars / Kia Owner's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.