Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (3700 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by nikkypearl(f): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2017
I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage. 1.Being too careful about her choice of man:
OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier of BAD NEWS..."No matter how careful you may be,every marriage is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a very long time. Infact the more careful you are the greater the possibility of making a mistake.
2.I want a man who will love me for real
l'm very vast in English language but when it comes to this sentence,the more I try to understand the more confused I get..."love you for real" like seriously! You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that real is substituted for many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners... ..so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for nothing. 3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:
i honestly have nothing against this except the fact that being financially OK is relative and we don't ever get to know the definition of "being financially ok" But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying she wants a married man or sugar daddy because most made men in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would have been married. However,the few younger ones who are made can not have more than one girl Ladies should try to be financially independent so that they can be disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side chic of a made guy.
4.I can not suffer with a man because he could dump me latter:
this is one of the dumbest notion many Naija ladies have and anytime I hear a lady says this I just give her that stupid look of a looser. Are you doing any guy a favor by dating him when he is broke? For Petes sake you have every right to walk away from any affair if you dim fit and staying with a struggling guy is your choice and not a favor. ..if he latter becomes rich and he dumps you,just walk away rather than use those words to blackmail him.
5.My wedding will be the talk of the town:
i totally agree that a grand wedding is the dream of most ladies and I also share in this dream but the question is this; "Is it a do or die to have a grand wedding"? What is wrong in having an intro and registry wedding and latter plan for the grand one when the funds are there? Don't be deceived. ..8 out of 10 grand weddings in Nigeria are sponsored. I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused ass for a younger lady....receive sense biko!

6.GOD has not confirmed him or my Pastor said he is not the one: Like seriously! OK get this straight. ..it is good to listen to the word of GOD or to follow your pastor's advice but hello! when it comes to choosing a spouse GOD has clearly made it our duty to look for a spouse and he will gladly give us his favor ...Proverbs 18:22: "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD". The best you can do is to pray to God that a good guy finds you and when next a prophet or pastor tells you a certain guy is not for you...simply ask him with humility to tell you who your man is..his name,house address,complexion....
7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:
Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter how deep your feelings for him is. This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you. Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels towards you.
8.Marriage is a beautiful and wonderful institution:
i'm so sorry to tell you another bad news...."marriage is very turbulent and you will feel like running out" At the intial stage it will seem like its so beautiful and made in heaven but that is the initial gragra stage. But when the reality stage sets in you will come to know the true picture of marriage but the good news is that you can make yours always beautiful if you can learn to tolerate, forgive,forgive and forgive because only two forgivers can make a beautiful marriage.
9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:
I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth.. Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

10.I want a tall cute rich romantic sexy.... abeg dat kinad man dey for bible Habba sister just negodu there...only you one...please there is a difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you. Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't help comparing... Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE. Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle down...no man has it all. As long as a lady is ready to face these facts then she will definitely have no problem in her marriage but if you find yourself totally uncomfortable with one or more of the points listed above, i will advice you remain single until you are mature enough to accept them. #copied and paste# :p

bye grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Are u a marriage counselor?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Favorite1: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Please anyone with that IDGAF memes, this is the perfect thread for it. I'm out
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Love you for real?

Seriously?

4) you cannot suffer with a man cos he's gonna dump you later?
Pls change your weed dealer

5)wedding talk of the town?
Not bad, OkOrO the town crier wl see to that.

10) rich cute sexy potbelly ugly slowpoke??
Only you sister? Take clay, Goan mould him na

#YOLO
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by nikkypearl(f): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Are u a marriage counselor?
sey u no see copied nd paste der ni grin
btw toks don paste dis tin before naa...
bye
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008, come and see rat that stole ur writeup
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
If you don't practice what you preach.. Gerrarahia mehn..

Most of you know the right thing.. But you just want to tempt the devil.. Women are the most confused creatures ever..
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2017
nikkypearl:

I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions
some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.
1.Being too careful about her choice of man:

OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing
into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man
you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier
of BAD NEWS..."No matter how careful you may be,every marriage
is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could
turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any
uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a
very long time.
Infact the more careful you are the greater the possibility of
making a mistake.

2.I want a man who will love me for real

l'm very vast in English language but when it comes to this
sentence,the more I try to understand the more confused I
get..."love you for real" like seriously!
You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you
with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO
MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that real is substituted for
many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners...
..so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop
something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for
nothing.
3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:

i honestly have nothing against this except the fact that being
financially OK is relative and we don't ever get to know the
definition of "being financially ok"
But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most
guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet
which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying
she wants a married man or sugar daddy because most made men
in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would
have been married.
However,the few younger ones who are made can not have more
than one girl
Ladies should try to be financially independent so that they can be
disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling
with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side
chic of a made guy.

4.I can not suffer with a man because he could dump me latter:

this is one of the dumbest notion many Naija ladies have and
anytime I hear a lady says this I just give her that stupid look of a
looser.
Are you doing any guy a favor by dating him when he is broke?
For Petes sake you have every right to walk away from any affair if
you dim fit and staying with a struggling guy is your choice and
not a favor. ..if he latter becomes rich and he dumps you,just walk
away rather than use those words to blackmail him.

5.My wedding will be the talk of the town:

i totally agree that a grand wedding is the dream of most ladies
and I also share in this dream but the question is this; "Is it a do
or die to have a grand wedding"?
What is wrong in having an intro and registry wedding and latter
plan for the grand one when the funds are there?
Don't be deceived. ..8 out of 10 grand weddings in Nigeria are
sponsored.
I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives
because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit
while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will
continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused
ass for a younger lady....receive sense biko!

6.GOD has not confirmed him or my Pastor said he is not the
one:
Like seriously! OK get this straight. ..it is good to listen to the
word of GOD or to follow your pastor's advice but hello! when it
comes to choosing a spouse GOD has clearly made it our duty to
look for a spouse and he will gladly give us his favor ...Proverbs
18:22:
"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour
of the LORD".
The best you can do is to pray to God that a good guy finds you
and when next a prophet or pastor tells you a certain guy is not
for you...simply ask him with humility to tell you who your man
is..his name,house address,complexion....

7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:

Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he
also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter
how deep your feelings for him is.
This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your
feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you.
Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but
staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels
towards you.

8.Marriage is a beautiful and wonderful institution:

i'm so sorry to tell you another bad news...."marriage is very
turbulent and you will feel like running out"
At the intial stage it will seem like its so beautiful and made in
heaven but that is the initial gragra stage. But when the reality
stage sets in you will come to know the true picture of marriage
but the good news is that you can make yours always beautiful if
you can learn to tolerate, forgive,forgive and forgive because only
two forgivers can make a beautiful marriage.

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree
to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND
IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT
ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..
Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away
from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish
lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual
faithfulness to her.

10.I want a tall cute rich romantic sexy....
abeg dat kinad man dey for bible
Habba sister just negodu there...only you one...please there is a
difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all
you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you.
Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't
help comparing...
Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with
money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you
run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel
like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to
feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE.
Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle
down...no man has it all.
As long as a lady is ready to face these facts then she will
definitely have no problem in her marriage but if you find yourself
totally uncomfortable with one or more of the points listed above,
i will advice you remain single until you are mature enough to
accept them.
#copied and paste# :p

bye grin

I like the fact that a lady copied and pasted my writeup which was frowned at by many ladies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Twaci(f): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Let's paragraph people! cheesy
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
nikkypearl:

bye

Oohh I tot u are... Coz I wanna seek advice grin u know it's 2017 now.. I want some crazy pre-wedding photo shoot too cheesy
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

I like the fact that a lady copied and pasted my writeup which was frowned at by many ladies.

I think you should be my friend so add me to your contact list on 08023146046.

Abeeg..

Are u a marriage counselor? grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Abeeg..
Are u a marriage counselor? grin
I don't see myself as one.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by nikkypearl(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I tot u are... Coz I wanna seek advice grin u know it's 2017 now.. I want some crazy pre-wedding photo shoot too cheesy
u need a prophet tongue
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by oluwalewis(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
u need a prophet tongue
brother,no blame her,she needs more than deliverance
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Doctorfitz: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Y would you steal some one's write up nikkypearl?

Buh since u a good girl

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
oluwalewis:

brother,no blame her,she needs more than deliverance
brother bawo shocked embarassed
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Y would you steal some one's write up nikkypearl?

Buh since u a good girl
grin mitcheeeew
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by oluwalewis(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
brother bawo shocked embarassed
she shld b d one in d preweddin shoot and nt her been a foreign observer
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by itsik(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nikkypearl.
Would like to know you. If you dont mind.
Please am asking politely.
Don't know how to contact you.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by ayokellany: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2017
nikkypearl:
been wanting to get with you close to a year now but no means. Oh well, still hoping to get lucky someday.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2017
OBTSubtle:
If you don't practice what you preach.. Gerrarahia mehn..

Most of you know the right thing.. But you just want to tempt the devil.. Women are the most confused creatures ever..
you dey mind her?

She's been playing hide and seek since 1790
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by nikkypearl(f): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2017
ayokellany:
been wanting to get with you close to a year now but no means. Oh well, still hoping to get lucky someday.
shocked grin
I am not understanding sir
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by ayokellany: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
smiley
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by remedick: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2017
nikkypearl:

bye
architect, you couldn't paragraph your post well and so I lost interest half way embarassed
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by selam1: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2017
i am not clear
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2017
shocked
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by computerboy: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Only if the OP will practise what she preaches
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by adesoyeab123: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
My marriage was almost scattered because of my incapability to play on the pitch well.
My wife was not happy and so it affected my work, children and my jovial fun life
Find Out How I Finally Cured My Premature expulsion And Erectile Dysfunction Problems
Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 4 days… And Confidently Last Longer from
Being a 1-minute Man to Over 60 Minutes Per Round In Bed Plus Natural Way To Increase
My Manhood Stamina....How You Too Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight &
Permanently End The Pain & Embarrassment Of Weak Attention, Premature expulsion and
Inability to Go more Than Once. IT WORKS NOT STORIES BUT REAL
Click here: www.healthymendoitright.com.ng/menshealth
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Prettyenit18(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
I cannot tolerate a cheating husband, if he cheats he better not let me find out.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by moreyoulook(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
have come to understand that there is no general rule for marriage.. its pure gamble
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by moreyoulook(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Prettyenit18:
I cannot tolerate a cheating husband, if he cheats he better not let me find out.

you mean you cant tolerate me? too bad embarassed
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! by Prettyenit18(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
I can tolerate you on the condition that am allowed to cheat too.
moreyoulook:

you mean you cant tolerate me? too bad embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It So HARD For A Nigerian Girl To Love A Nice Guy? / Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) / F.ucking a Lady Ars.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.