Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (12523 Views)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by stede(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2009
@ poster,
endeavour to make reasonable post once in a year, angry angry
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by maedan(f): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^lol.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Gabry(f): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2009
Some men are born stupid really. Its sad but true angry
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by BTT(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2009
omo see complex! free the girl for the next confident guy. try ur luck elsewhere.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2009
i used to want to drive the fliest car in town, i did, now the only problem na say thief no dey gree the car rest, lol
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by tessyuch: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2009
you dey really find discussion.

you should know wat u want.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2009
@poster

LMAO grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by queen01(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2009
lol @ Mr Presdent

wats funny naw?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ruskiee(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2009
@poster-So what exactly is the problem?
Move on to the next one since she's too beautiful for your comfort.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ochukoccna: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
[size=14pt]Jokes apart, speak with any professional tailor and welder in your hood. Make sure the tailor isn't a man or you'll have to do the tailor's job yourself. Get the tailor to measure your babe's waist line,give it to the welder to design you 14 stronger than Bacco super sack  iron pants, buy padlocks and figure out the rest. [/size]  [Hissing].
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by queen01(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2009
@ ochukoccna

lol u wicked oo, no be small,
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ruskiee(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2009
Dude should be more concerned with her character not the beauty.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2009
ochukoccna:

shocked shocked shocked
[size=14pt]Jokes apart, speak with any professional tailor and welder in your hood. Make sure the tailor isn't a man or you'll have to do the tailor's job yourself. Get the tailor to measure your babe's waist line,give it to the welder to design you 14 stronger than Bacco super sack  iron pants, buy padlocks and figure out the rest. [/size]  [Hissing].

LMAO grin grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by mygladness: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2009
@ poster
You are obviously not enough for this babe, so let her go for a guy who is able. You will suspect every of her movement if you marry her and that bring nothing but chaos
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by anddrewz: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
Thank you all for your abuse, insult and bad mouth, na bad thing I do when I carry my problem come tell una for nairaland. I thought I had friends here in the house i could confide in. they say "na where de pain pesin, na him them de put near fire". Instead make una advise me, instead na snatch una want snatch my fine babe from me, na so una bad reach?

I am not a whimpy as some of you said, neither am I stupid. I simply told you what I feel. I am a gentle man to the core. So please I need a sincere advise, if you where in my shoes what will you do? Make una remember say rain no dey fall for only one person house.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by aonom(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]@ Poster:

If you really feel the way you do, then speak to her about it. I think what you actually want to hear is that she will always be there for you. I know most guys don’t like to admit it undecided, but we do some time like to be reassured just as our partners. So don’t fret, because if she is actually meant to be yours then no matter what, you both will be happy together forever.

Good luck to both of you smiley !!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Frankies(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
unclebros:

Dear Poster

You have an insecurity and self esteem problem ooh
if your fiancee is beautiful , so what?

My wife of 3yrs marriage and a mother of a son, is stungingly beautiful, and guess what? i delight pleasures in listening to the the stories of how men toasts her.

if your woman is trustworthy and committed, you have no problems, it shows you have good eyes men!

good luck

You cant believe that I am not disappointed any time anyday.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by starangel(f): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
God created allthings beautiful and equal so i dnt knw oh!
how did ur own mange to be more beautifull than others?,

any way my advice is try to forget dat she is beautiful and see her as one if those others else o boy u go get heart attack oh!

but its not her fault that she is too beautiful dnt be scared beautiful girls are not flirts she'll be urs but befor e too late just try go marry her quick quick before she tear eye oh!

COS DELAY IS DANGEROUS I MEAN VERY DANGEROUS
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by obaf(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Andrew, Sorry i understand you. They are not in your shoes so they don't know the pain you talking from.
You just have to be your self,beauty doesn't have anything to do with fine girl,just that fine girls are more exposed to more challenges than wowo girls.
So all you need to do is ask yourself, am i up for the game, can i stand it ,when am with my baby and one big boy start saying hi to your girl, can u handle it?
What kind of girl is she?is her eyes off town, or just pretending to satisfy u? does she complain of her beauty or she feels with her beauty she can get all she wants?that all you have to consider.It's not easy , but you have to decide yourself.
Cheers.
Have been there and am married to mine now.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by otukpo(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
pschewwwww
sighs and closes thread
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Smi1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
anyway,  i will advise you to also step up to the level of the girl so if men sees you and her outside they will be scared to approach her, do you understand what am trying to figure out if not you will get married to her and something terrible might happen because girls of now adays move along with men of their levels
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by mystikal(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
Man up!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ifunayam(f): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
kufreabasi
Thank God your prayer have been answered.
my advice to you is find cardboard paper and inscribe on it boldly 'PLEASE LEAVE HER, SHE IS ENGAGE'.Then paste at forehead and at the her back.
Then you are free to go out with her anytime.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by spriteB(f): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
Insecurity of the highest Order!!!!!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ruskiee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
spriteB:

Insecurity of the highest Order!!!!!
You can mutter that again.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Secretz(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
booo hooo, you really have it hard. maybe she should find someone else who is more appropriate for her. grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by HERO111: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster
An Adage: [flash=200,200]http://marry a beautiful wife and see d ugly side of lifei rest my case[/flash]
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by BabyLove14: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
So ummarried women are dishonest? undecided
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
@poster, If they can toast her in your presence, imagine what they'll do in ur absence
Men just relax. If she wanted to leave u she would have, so need to have hypertension. Having a pretty babe is a plus cos if u get one, there is every possibility you can get another. Rather she should feel insecure instead of the other way round,
Abi u wan poor acid for her face so that no man go toast her again?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by agabaI23(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2009
Send her to Puddha!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ARTHUREZE(m): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2009
Guy, u need not 2 bother urself at all hence she loves u. All u need to do is to try and live up to her genuine expectation . If this is ur only reason , pls marry her. BEST OF LUCK!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halfricanadian Enter Here / Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.