Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! (12522 Views)

Man Burns His Wife For Being Too Beautiful / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestfriend Are Too Close For My Comfort / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by swizsharon: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2009
my brother nobody pushed you to her
so cope my dear, and stop complaining.
after all it is not her fault that she is beautiful.
it is a beautiful gift from God.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by markzeal: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
since you are not comfortable with her now I wonder when you will be comfortable with her, because I know you will not want her to look unkept even one day, so her beauty will continue to cause commotion in the society, I advised you (been a psychologist) to run away from the girl and give me her number grin grin grin grin

so that you will not have heart attack in the nearest future undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by jidesamuel(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
pour acid on her face
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
are you saying she is too comfokable for you?[b][/b]
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by hazh(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
if u really love her,go for her.dis will prove your manhood.u can't afford to miss her if she
is that beautiful.so fight for it financially,socially,economicall,anyhow.but easyoooh.
no cry again ehh, cry,<ok grin>u hear?, just b a man
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by brooklyn99: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ jidesamuel, that was a crude attemot at joking!!! pour acid on her face. are u crazy!?!?! what type of lame joke is that?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Kelechi1650: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2009
I think this matter is in the girl's hand, u dont know what happens when you are not there.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^
i love your name!! ive always had a thing for the name Kelechi and i like it also cause you can give that name to a boy or a girl.
i really dont know why i love that name! smiley kiss
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by roshid(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
you see the problem u find yourself now. ur fair is true but if i tell you the solution wont u say its too much for u.
in islam the solution if for her to cover herface up that is why u see women dree in lack in most is places like Ibadan and some area in the north and very where. just think of it if u can do just that she is urs for ever.
thanks
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by roshid(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
you see the problem u find yourself now. your fair is true but if i tell you the solution wont u say its too much for u.
in islam the solution is for her to cover her face up. that is why u see women dress in black in most places like Ibadan and some area in the north and every where. just think of it if u can do just that she is urs for ever.
thanks
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ruffrider(f): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2009
LISTEN. LISTEN. Do you really love her. Ask yourself what do you love about her, and don't just marry her because she is beautiful in your eye sight, marry her because she will be a good women in and out of the public eyes. Can you trust her to be a good mother and raise you all children and remain faithful to you. Do you think she will be there for you throughout everything thing in life, the good and the bad. We all want our partners to look good in our eye sight, but for gosh sakes, we don't want a problem on our hands either. If she loves you, that's it, no one can come between that bond and love. If it does, well, that's another topic. MY OPINION
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ruffrider(f): 5:15am On Nov 29, 2009
If I were a man, It would hurt me to know that the only reason someone loves me, because what I can offer them. Ok Ok, I know it take money to live, but gosh why pay to make someone stay. undecided
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Hear ur self, u are making no sense at all u want to call off a wedding cos guys are toasting her, guys ask disabled girls out talk less of a normal human being. Are u sure u are a Man?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by mamagee3(f): 3:34am On Dec 01, 2009
How can Nairalanders help him?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by maufunky: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Go for an ugly girl, loverboy grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Donstan1: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
First marry her then pregnant her,story ends.Use ur head man stop complaining u na man.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by MyneWhite1(f): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2009
You can now download a copy of the ebook here on LULU

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4531432
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by dfkay: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
You said it 'She's too beautiful for your comfort'. o get the one that suits your comfort.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by ifele(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2009
andrewz if a dude toast yur woman in your presence then he is insulting yu. if yur woman is taking the toast then she never gonna be faithful.get a prenup signed before yu marry. LOL.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by tureal(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2009
@poster you want fine girl now wan you get one you dey fear,, ,, infact i nor such say you get level cos if you get anoda man nor go toast your woman for your face,, ,, have a rethink and see what you lack,, try upgrade urself
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by jjc419lol: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2010
@ yorke LOL grin grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by finemocha(f): 6:27am On Mar 08, 2010
just keep working hard and making all that money, so that when a very rich man tries to toast her and steal her away from you, SHE WILL REMEMBER THAT SHE HAS A RICH HUSBAND AT HOME. grin
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by eridah2007(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2010
@poster
No trust no relationships no marriage.If you trust her,then go ahead. smiley
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by gemguru(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2010
Do your wedding make you put ring 4 her hand, so when guys see her they go respect and know say she get owner.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by bubugul(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
@poster
did you even suck your mama breast milk, or you suck cow own.

Infact, i need my time back for reading this post. it is too rudimentary
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by TewMuch: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2010
grin grin grin
I understand the poster, but what can the girl do? Concentrate on getting the stuff that will make her happy and satisfied. And then propose as soon as possible. The thing is you may have to deal with your insecurity throughout life, and having to try to satisfy her enough so that she would not look outside. Are you willing to go through all that pressure? Being beautiful is a burden as even most men are just skeptical about the girl being faithful, and what she is really doing with them. The attention is just the surface of what a pretty girl goes through. Its not as rosy as you think.
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by adaphik(f): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2010
This guyyyyy * nodes head* @ poster, Yea, forgot to say, u have no reason creating this topic. Na wa, oooooh . What is wrong with an ugly girl?
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by lgboks(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
@poster: u wanted a big frog and u got it,i bet yur frnds envy u,i even do.so quit complaining and be good to ya girl,after all she is with u(she luvs ).
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by zenatta: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2011
2009-2011,
Haba! What's all this hyperventilation about marrying beautiFULL women.

After-all someone married me!
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Badesh(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ Poster, you really are sounding like a whimp, how on earth do you mean you have always wanted to marry a beautiful woman?. You definately did not know the definition of beautiful woman right from the word go. Better you change your taste and do the average village gal so that you can put her indoor all her life, mscheeeeeewwww
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
This sounds like a self fulfilled prophecy waiting to happen.

OP u gotta let your woman beat off her suitors herself. The fact is, if someone wants to cheat on you, they will, regardless of what you do.
That one is between them and God. God is not asleep. When God gets tired of seeing one cheat, he brings things to light and makes the other catch them, that is when one can decide to X the other.

Be confident. I know that phrase is mostly easier said than done, so occupy yourself with doing things that raise your confidence, and not obsessing over her. That confidence you emit will then essentially [b]help [/b]her to stay faithful.
If you want to spend your life being paranoid, you'll die long before she does. undecided
Re: She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! by paddylo1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Dont worry she will soon be very ugly and fat after she gives birth to 3 or 4 puppies for u

wit stretch marks and all that nasty stuff. . lol

Dont get it twisted homie, aint no girl ever too pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halfricanadian Enter Here / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.