Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,951 members, 7,803,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Improve Your CV to Get Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Improve Your CV to Get Interviews (7977 Views)

5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Golden75(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
Please send Sample to belloibrahim415@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by priscaoge(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
living2013:
It’s quite easy these days for employers to post a job vacancy with just a click of the mouse and get 100s of applications from job seekers.

Can your current CV beat 100s of other applicants?
• Do you have a captivating CV that sells you?
• Did you use persuasive words that immediately convince employers/recruiters to interview you?
• Did you discover your key skills, experience/accomplishments that would make you stand out, making your CV effective and cannot be
easily rejected?
• Do you have a strong layout and have included adequate information, which will not ruin your chances for interview?

If you are not sure or cannot confidently answer yes to the above questions, you therefore need an outstanding CV if you want to beat other job applicants and secure interviews for your dream job this year.

Want to get more interviews, I can improve your CV perfectly to instantly boost your chances of securing interviews. The cost starts from N2000(New year Bonus).

Contacts: perfectcva2z@gmail.com , 08063095457

Send a copy of ur sample to my cousin Pls estateizuogu@yahoo.com. I already told him about u and d price.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by achemajulius(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
please send me samples at achemajulius@yahoo.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Joenyam(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
living2013:
sample is also available

Can I have a copy of the sample. Thanks in anticipation.
Joenyam@yahoo.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by femooshad(m): 7:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Sample needed femooshad@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by adfemsho(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=Joenyam post=52702177]

Can I have a copy of the sample. Thanks in anticipation.
Joenyam@yahoo.com[/quote

kindly pls send sample cv to adfemsho@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Fortunatus200(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2017
Pls a sample to fortunatus200 @gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by iamnedu(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2017
Am interested, pls send a sample to kchinedu@rocketmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sample has been delivered. Those am rewriting their CVs should check their emails.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Important information

If you don't have a current CV, there is no problem with that. Just send your request for a CV service to my email. I will send to you a Questionnaire form which you will fill and send back to me. I will then use the information to create an outstanding CV that will give you the best chance to secure interviews.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Get the CV that will get you the Job
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
How I can improve your CV

• Expertly create a powerfully worded CV that instantly persuades employers/recruiters that you are the suitable candidate for the advertised
job position.
• Unravel and market your most relevant skills, experience/accomplishments, and provide you an impressive CV that grabs the attention of
the readers.
• Effectively utilize experienced consultants’ in-depth knowledge of what employers are looking for and use the optimum format/layout and
terminologies suitable in your field.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by cupid0(f): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
CV sample to nwosunneoma@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Jacobsnas52: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2017
CV sample to jj0649763@gmail.com pls.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by hardlychase: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Please send CV sample to siridefe1@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Sirolly01(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2017
alabiolayiwola1@gmail.com....thanks.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2017
living2013:
How I can improve your CV

• Expertly create a powerfully worded CV that instantly persuades employers/recruiters that you are the suitable candidate for the advertised
job position.
• Unravel and market your most relevant skills, experience/accomplishments, and provide you an impressive CV that grabs the attention of
the readers.
• Effectively utilize experienced consultants’ in-depth knowledge of what employers are looking for and use the optimum format/layout and
terminologies suitable in your field.
what about football CV for upcoming Players
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by luxurious121(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm interested pls send to adelanitimothy77@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by freegaza(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
abdulrahmanadam2@gmail.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by lugiano1: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Lugi4favor@gmail ...pls send to me
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
lugiano1:
Lugi4favor@gmail ...pls send to me
Sent
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by CellTabRepairs: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Most of these industry giants just make fun of young talented youths with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2017
freegaza:
abdulrahmanadam2@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Take this opportunity to improve your CV and secure interviews for your dream job fast. TESTED & RELIABLE SERVICE
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by oribi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
sent a sample to boyleyayo@yahoo.com and mode of payment
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
oribi:
sent a sample to boyleyayo@yahoo.com and mode of payment
I Just sent you a sample now with my account details. Once your payment is made, you will send your current CV to my email. I will then rewrite it perfectly and deliver to you within two days.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2017
For you to get interviews, you need to clearly demonstrate in your CV that you are the best candidate for the job. Sell yourself as strongly as possibly, as you may be competing against 100s of applicants, so you must give employers a compelling reason to interview you rather than the other applicants.

I will make your CV to shine and increase your chance of getting interviews.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Bellamakeovers(f): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2017
living2013:
sample is also available
Pls can I get the sample to monica_uzor@yahoo.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bellamakeovers:

Pls can I get the sample to monica_uzor@yahoo.com

Sent

You can get back to me if you want to transform your own CV perfectly. I will rewrite and tailor it efficiently to your desired position to effectively present you as a well qualified candidate for any job you want to apply and convince employers to invite you for interviews.
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by living2013(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs should check their emails and get back to me
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by kelly86(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please send sample to odeh4austin@yahoo.com
Re: Improve Your CV to Get Interviews by Tunad8030438639: 6:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls send sample to babatunde16ogunwole@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Join A Nationwide Protest Against The Unemployment Rate In Nigeria / Zte Nigeria Ltd. Is Giving Free Training In Telecom / Vacancy At Gex Deliveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.