Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (54135 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Moonland100(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

Why does a man of God need a rolls royce? Did you read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus rode around in chariots? The problem with all you pentecostal christians is that you associate blessing with material gain and that is where you have lost the plot because christianity has nothing to do with material wealth.

You are the ones who are dammed because your eyes are closed and your brains no longer function. Most of you will die as poor as the day you started praying for blessing and going for deliverance because Christianity is not about material wealth. These 419 pastors know that and they feed on your ignorance.
You are ignorant of what u should know. You don't know how they suffer to reach that height, you don't know how many prayer and fasting they undergo, u don't know how many challenges they face or WOULD YOU PRAY TO WORK ALL DAY AND NIGHT AND SOMEONE IS WISHING YOU POOR SIR ? I know you won't. So, don't be wish people what you can't pray for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmasege:
You don't blame him, blame nairaland land owners and moderators would make Islam section exclusively for Muslims while any pagan can comment on Christan topics. I once opened a thread regarding this and expected it to be in FP but as expected anti-Christ ensured it never did, neither did Christians comment on it.
This is the reason why Christianity must take over all sectors Media, education, politics e.t.c we cant let the religion of the bondwoman any chanca at all because it is a religion of Oppression, hate and death. Most of the so called "moderate" muslims are the ones that would be dancing Shoki and all not knowing that they are enjoying Christianity's pushback against The religion of death. The funny ones that call themselves Atheist and come here to insult Christians cant go to Sokoto or Saudi and do the same... The religion of satan would have killed them.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

Why does a man of God need a rolls royce? Did you read anywhere in the Bible where Jesus rode around in chariots? The problem with all you pentecostal christians is that you associate blessing with material gain and that is where you have lost the plot because christianity has nothing to do with material wealth.

You are the ones who are dammed because your eyes are closed and your brains no longer function. Most of you will die as poor as the day you started praying for blessing and going for deliverance because christianity is not about material wealth. These 419 pastors know that and they feed on your ignorance.
The Bible also says, "Ask, and it shall be given unto u, seek and ye shall find, knock, and the door shall b opened unto u. He has seeked first, d kingdom of God, DAT is y u see God blessing him. Anyone who pleases God would see his goodness. If men of God were to b poor, hypocrites like u would also talk DAT d God they're serving doesn't exist. He's just lyk u apart from his anointing. Tell me, who doesn't want good thing. Nxt tym think b4 u talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
u love war just like ur steewpid religion Islam and ur display name
cheesy cheesy my moniker has nothing to do wd my religion smiley..
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Statsocial:

This is the reason why Christianity must take over all sectors Media, education, politics e.t.c we cant let the religion of the bondwoman any chanca at all because it is a religion of Oppression, hate and death. Most of the so called "moderate" muslims are the ones that would be dancing Shoki and all not knowing that they are enjoying Christianity's pushback against The religion of death. The funny ones that call themselves Atheist and come here to insult Christians cant go to Sokoto or Saudi and do the same... The religion of satan would have killed them.
true talk....Christians should occupy till Jesus comes just as it is written

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Moonland100:
You are ignorant of what u should know. You don't know how they suffer to reach that height, you don't know how many prayer and fasting they undergo, u don't know how many challenges they face or WOULD YOU PRAY TO WORK ALL DAY AND NIGHT AND SOMEONE IS WISHING YOU POOR SIR ? I know you won't. So, don't be wish people what you can't pray for yourself.
tell d old fool!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
The Bible also says, "Ask, and it shall be given unto u, seek and ye shall find, knock, and the door shall b opened unto u. He has seeked first, d kingdom of God, DAT is y u see God blessing him. Anyone who pleases God would see his goodness. If men of God were to b poor, hypocrites like u would also talk DAT d God they're serving doesn't exist. He's just lyk u apart from his anointing. Tell me, who doesn't want good thing. Nxt tym think b4 u talk rubbish.

Madam "He has seeked" I don't have time for you brainwashed morons, whatever little IQ you were born with has been diminished by Adeboye and his brand of Christianity that does not encourage his followers to use their brains. If one spends too much time in the company of dullards, one becomes a dullard himself.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by KaBabs1: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
TeamSimple:
I AM TEMPTED TO JOIN THE IDGAF CREW WITH THIS NEWS sad

Honestly bro grin grin
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by purposive(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
mmb:
I pray may he accept Islam as his religion one day.

say Amen.
You are very funny. You seem to be a fanatic that needs to be checked properly. Why the wrong prayer?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Moonland100:

If you do not work, you will remain poor. No food for Lazy man!!! You can pray and fast all you like. God gave each and every one of us all he/she requires to make it in life...it's called a brain! If you decide not to use it, that's your problem not God's.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
TsaTrinity:

With all due respect, never speak rubbish of a Spiritual leader of his calibre. Truth be told, can you say that about an ogun worshipper or amadi-oha like that? Fear of thunder striking u won't allow it. Control your tongue for u not to invite the wrath of God.....respect the fact that he's a respected man of God globally and if there's any fault on him, let God be the judge
abi ooo.....help me tell the mumu wey just dry blab
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

If you do not work, you will remain poor. No food for Lazy man!!! You can pray and fast all you like. God gave each and every one of us all he/she requires to make it in life...it's called a brain! If you decide not to use it, that's your problem not God's.
mr man, u re a big fool ND will always be. So God DAT called him doesn't know what he's doing abi. He's enjoying the advantage of being with God period!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

Madam "He has seeked" I don't have time for you brainwashed morons, whatever little IQ you were born with has been diminished by Adeboye and his brand of Christianity that does not encourage his followers to use their brains. If one spends too much time in the company of dullards, one becomes a dullard himself.

awww....sorry, ur brain is eaten up already by the false lies and things u say about men of God. U re d biggest D-U-LL-ARD I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
mr man, u re a big fool ND will always be. So God DAT called him doesn't know what he's doing abi. He's enjoying the advantage of being with God period!

God called him from where? From the house of Babalawo he used to go to? You know what? If you people are so stupid, then I feel no pity for you and you deserve for all these Pastors to take what little you have and make a fortune for themselves. Adebye is a smart man, it's his followers who are the dullards.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
ArabMopol:
which god ? u mean sango ?
idiot!, I serve d living Most High God and it is He who am talking about
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
awww....sorry, ur brain is eaten up already by the false lies and things u say about men of God. U re d biggest D-U-LL-ARD I've ever seen

There is nothing like a "false lie" focus your energies on educating and improving yourselves instead of tithing, fasting and deliverance. The reason why you can't get a job despite all your fasting and deliverance, is because your english is poor.

Which employer will employ someone who says "he has seeked" and "false lie". this is the reason you can't get a job not your relatives in the village that Adeboye is using to con you..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Walelavender(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Glory to God. It's not easy for a septuagenarian to run that highly demanding office. Undoubtedly, Daddy Adeboye has being a huge blessing to his generation.
In every nation of the world, there are respected ministers of the gospel whose credibility and record can't be tainted. Pastor Adeboye truly represents that.

Pastor Obayemi is a wonderful minister of the gospel. Whilst on campus many years ago, I was under his ministration and the message he shared still reverberates, in my mind.

Now I believe this is all about the gospel and bringing lost souls to the kingdom of God.
Obviously, many Nairalanders need Jesus, just like the attention seeking derailers of this thread.
I want to say.....Jesus loves you. Don't continue in this religious hullabaloo and jingoism grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

God called him from where? From the house of Babalawo he used to go to? You know what? If you people are so stupid, then I feel no pity for you and you deserve for all these Pastors to take what little you have and make a fortune for themselves. Adebye is a smart man, it's his followers who are the dullards.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Mumu! So, coming from the house of babalawo means he is NT saved or cannot be saved. U re so fvcked up man. I don't blame you, when everything about you is false. Dats y u biliv false things and posts or sources about men of God Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by troy20(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
teebaxy:
You are most foolish for this your gullible post, all you know how to do is to weep and I prophesy to your life with all the anointing that baba posses that you will never stop crying, since you can not channel the strength you have in profound solutions but to weep....
So much for the love eh? You and many others prophesying death and evils on him why don't you leave it God to deal with his offence? Its cause you youths are lost and in fear of anything that will make you question your faith.not because you trully understand the faith you practise.its just like the extremist islam.you and many others raining curses on him are just as capable of the worst evil of the muslims.

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by troy20(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
I feel sorry for the youths of this country

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by totalhouse(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Statsocial:

Please which Nigerian law are you talking about? When was such law passed?
Recently

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by ArabMopol(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
idiot!, I serve d living Most High God and it is He who am talking about
I'm not arguing ur claim ,bcux I knw typical yellow-bar man will go to sango shrine on Monday , go to mosque on Friday and also attend church service on Sunday, keep deceiving ur silly black ass
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by luvinhubby(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
Christians also worship God and NT only muslims DUMMY!

Obvious comprehension difficulty, accept my condolences.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

There is nothing like a "false lie" focus your energies on educating and improving yourselves instead of tithing, fasting and deliverance. The reason why you can't get a job despite all your fasting and deliverance, is because your english is poor.

Which employer will employ someone who says "he has seeked" and "false lie". this is the reason you can't get a job not your relatives in the village that Adeboye is using to con you..
mumu....just admit DAT u don't know wat to say again. We're talking on religion NT education. So mr pls pack yasef go oneside

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
luvinhubby:

Obvious comprehension difficulty, accept my condolences.
so what!, fvck out jawe
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
sweet7oyin:
did he ever say that
abi oo.tell him, ignorant mumu!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
ArabMopol:
I'm not arguing ur claim ,bcux I knw typical yellow-bar man will go to sango shrine on Monday , go to mosque on Friday and also attend church service on Sunday, keep deceiving ur silly black ass
so, and who told u all of Dem are lyk DAT. Have u gone round d world to see if all Yoruba's are lyk DAT?. I sure say u no even pass dis Lagos not to talk of going around the world. Mtcheeew! DUMMY!, DUMMIES EVERYWHERE!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by kowopealajo: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nah wetin me self think be that oh
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by ArabMopol(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
so, and who told u all of Dem are lyk DAT. Have u gone round d world to see if all Yoruba's are lyk DAT?. I sure say u no even pass dis Lagos not to talk of going around the world. Mtcheeew! DUMMY!, DUMMIES EVERYWHERE!
lol do I have to globetrot from one part of the world to the another b4 I knw what is happening within my locality u must be mad, laughable indeed ur cowardly is legendary , anyone that come across you guys knw how hypocritical you guys are in nature, talking about experience and civility , I seriously doubt if u have ever left ur ijebu ode village b4.... meanwhile typical yellow-bar religious joggler and religious prostituting.... Quote me again and Dangote trailer will crush ur imbecilic head
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Unique23(f): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
Who he epp?
How has his reign helped Nigeria in any way??
Stepping down as national overseer because the naira is weak

You don't fool me by dressing in your "oversized suit" that doesn't show humility that your gullible worshippers attribute to you.

Africans can't just relinquish power totally.. i weep for the future of Christianity!!

some ppl just vomit all sort of things from their mouth hoping to attract likes or something, if u ve got nothing to say, just walk out nd stop bad mouthing the Man of God for goodness sake.......May God have mercy on u

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by 4reala(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
THIS IS THE VERSION TO BE RE-BROADCASTED

Pastor E.A Adeboye remains General Overseer, RCCG Worldwide.

It is no longer news that at the RCCG Annual Ministers Thanksgiving this morning, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, announced his stepping-down as the Overseer of RCCG in Nigeria.

This is sequel to the new legal requirements set up by the Financial Regulations Council, guiding all registered churches, mosques, CSOs. They now have a maximum period of twenty years to lead their organizations. In retirement, they are not permitted to hand over to their families.

RCCG NIGERIA is now to be headed by Pastor Joseph Obayemi, as Pastor Funsho Odesola will serve as the new Church Secretary while Pastor Joseph Adeyokunu, is the new Church Treasurer.

We would like to inform all members of RCCG to understand this new structure and go about their service to God and humanity in holiness and soul winning. Let us also educate people around us and not spread inaccurate information.

Pastor E.A Adeboye remains the General Overseer of RCCG Worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.