Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them (13216 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by yorhmienerd(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
UIA04:

Lol that's why they are the parents, it's the respect they deserve even if the husband or wife is older

Btw my parents are way older than my sweetheart
Alright, but try to add at least "UNCLE" to his name or whatever nick. you call him like

Uncle sweetheart
Uncle dear
Uncle baby grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by gbmorgan(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Story for the gods. I love maturity and I love dating matured guys, I learn a lot from them, they get to correct me when I act childishly. Its not always about the money dude.

Lol, you love matured guys or sugar daddies?
And you end up being a 2nd or 3rd wife because of your desperate love for money

Well, it ain't about the money. Can you date a man way older than you , caring but not finically buoyant? Or a young guy who is caring and finically fit... Am just getting to know those men are professors since you learn from them.

I have never just been to a wedding ceremony exhibiting an old man and a young Lady as the couple. The OP is 100% right. You know where you belong... Stop hiding under irrelevant excuses.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by thesuave10(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Call it whatever you want, like I said I don't love anyhow.

I challenge you. You do love anyhow grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by thesuave10(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Story for the gods. I love maturity and I love dating matured guys, I learn a lot from them, they get to correct me when I act childishly. Its not always about the money dude.

Interesting. Explain maturity. What actions are considered mature in your opinion?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by thesuave10(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
ireneony:
Dating is good but dating a man far older is some how "eww". Ladies who date older men do so for different reasons.....
I will be ditching out why ladies date men older than them with 12years+

Poverty
When someone have no money, they have no sense of reasoning. Many women who jump into relationship with older men do it because they can't feed themselves. When a woman in the university, and she finds it hard to feed or support herself because her parents cannot keep up, she has no other options than to date an older man.

Low self esteem
Some women believe that older guys are more caring and the less older guys are not caring. This set of women deliberately choose to date older men because they want men that can control them. Also, they have this belief that older men shower money on ladies.

Circumstances
Circumstances can sometimes render some women helpless, they have no choice than to fall into the trap of older men. When a lady find herself in a new environment with one to support her, she quickly start a relationship with an older man cos she believes that will be her meal ticket in escaping hardship.

No father figure
having a father figure in a woman's life is very important, and when there's no such thing, this means she will likely date an older man. Women who date older men do so to fill the void they lack in their life. They see older men as guardians, support, advisor, provider e.t.c. some of these women call their boyfriend "daddy". So now you know

Marriage pressure
Marriage pressure sometimes plays a huge role why young ladies date older men, all because they want to get married because their friends are getting married every weekend. They claim age is just a number and love is the most important thing, but their motive of starting a relationship with older men was of course marriage. They know men at this age are ready to settle down.

Note: The post above is from my own observations and theory. This does not go against people's preference.

Lol. Girl this ain't right
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
thesuave10:

I challenge you. You do love anyhow grin
Hahahaha.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by thesuave10(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Hahahaha.

I'll take that as challenge accepted tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
thesuave10:

I'll take that as challenge accepted tongue
What kind of challenge?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by thesuave10(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
What kind of challenge?
You'll be wooed or chyked (anyone goes) and you'll fall in love in eight market days grin tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
S. Freud was so on point on the Daddy Complex i.e. on girls growing up having a psychosexual competition with their mothers for the possession/attention of their fathers. One on the first page even mentioned that they pet a lot and they they don't care much for sex. These are girls with obvious Daddy issues.
That being said, men in their 40s and maybe early 50s have had more experience with women, so it's only normal that girls of these sorts in their quest to satiate their "father hunger" seek them out as the next best thing. It's allowed, when y'all are tired of having them old wrinkly saggy balls in your mouths, you know where to find us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by UIA04(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Alright, but try to add at least "UNCLE" to his name or whatever nick. you call him like

Uncle sweetheart
Uncle dear
Uncle baby grin

I Sure will
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
CorGier:
S. Freud was so on point on the Daddy Complex i.e. on girls growing up having a psychosexual competition with their mothers for the possession/attention of their fathers. One on the first page even mentioned that they pet a lot and they they don't care much for sex. These are girls with obvious Daddy issues.
That being said, men in their 40s and maybe early 50s have had more experience with women, so it's only normal that girls of these sorts in their quest to satiate their "father hunger" seek them out as the next best thing. It's allowed, when y'all are tired of having them old wrinkly saggy balls in your mouths, you know where to find us.

Lawyered!!! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
gbmorgan:

Lol, you love matured guys or sugar daddies?
And you end up being a 2nd or 3rd wife because of your desperate love for money

Well, it ain't about the money. Can you date a man way older than you , caring but not finically buoyant? Or a young guy who is caring and finically fit... Am just getting to know those men are professors since you learn from them.

I have never just been to a wedding ceremony exhibiting an old man and a young Lady as the couple. The OP is 100% right. You know where you belong... Stop hiding under irrelevant excuses.

So it's one of the 2 ...Money or Daddy issues and for some both. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
12+ years?.....So when he was 12 years,you weren'teven born lol...

Any guy who even dates a girl that he is 10+ years older than has serious issues.

Maturityis not by age...Even some 40 years old men behave like kids.
wack and immature mentality from you, 10yrs gap is OK for a guy....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by FreeSpirited: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
But Most girls have fvcked quite older men before getting married.....Op....I'm sure u have too....cos older men love disturbing young and fresh pvssy...and its easy to get laid by older men cos they have all it takes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
saipn:

....For a guy with major issues.... Sure it is undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

....For a guy with major issues.... Sure it is undecided
Major issue like?biologically ladies tend to old faster than guys,besides their way of reasoning is two times mature than their age mate....so 10yrs gap is very ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
saipn:
Major issue like?biologically ladies tend to old faster than guys,besides their way of reasoning is two times mature than their age mate....so 10yrs gap is very ok

Yeah right, that'sthe excuse y'all tell yourselvesto feel good grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lawyered!!! grin

These girls be trying to put a brother down.
Like we all shld just roll around and cry cos we ain't "old" enuf to suit their tastes? The fūck should I be in a haste to go grey for. . .it's not like we ain't getting pūssy now. By the time we hit 50 we still be getting pūssy. Much more in fact.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
CorGier:

These girls be trying to put a brother down.
Like we all shld just roll around and cry cos we ain't "old" enuf to suit their tastes? The fūck should I be in a haste to go grey for. . .it's not like we ain't getting pūssy now. By the time we hit 50 we still be getting pūssy. Much more in fact.

It's a win-win situation for the men folks grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It's a win-win situation for the men folks grin

I tells u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by loswhite(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Afriifa:
Literally are you saying, you don't date because you are inlove but becuase of some random features possesed by a guy?
are u saying you don't know what love is? If I may ask, please define inlove?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by loswhite(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Sure. Women like you like to be pampered.
You don't date for love rather you date em for the money.
Gold diggers.
poor ppl like you always think every woman date for money.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Ximenez(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
UIA04:
Lolz very Funny

You \forgot to mention experience

My boyfriend is 13 years older

And I don't call him daddy lolz ,infact if you see us playing and yabbing our selves you would question our age gap

4 out of] your 5 reasons still has money as the reason

Not all older guys are rich you know
And not all young guy's are Struggling
Some girls will date their mates whom they loathe because of money

Some ladies also marry their mates out of desperation

Your reasons mentioned are General and has very little to do with datIng someone with a wide age gap

Compatibility is key whether he is older or younger
Don't be disrespectful , every male is not a boy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by piusadamawa(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
U point ar wrong
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by loswhite(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Afriifa:
hmmm. Breath taking. Sorry to say this, but you are not inlove yet, because LOVE has no condition attached to it.

Maybe you are datting someone you like. A true lover doesn't attach reasons to fall inlove, it just happens
jeez you are actually a baby in fact you are under 15. Love has no condition, like seriously? Grow up

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by CentaurXXV: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
loswhite:
poor ppl like you always think every woman date for money.

Dafuq? Where did this thing crawl out from?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by loswhite(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
saipn:
do not mind him when I was a kid like him I use to think that way because if u look back girls that u are 10year older don't even have breast... lol so when he grows up he will understand
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by UIA04(f): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ximenez:
Don't be disrespectful man, every male is not a boy.

Please were was i disrespectful
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Ximenez(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
UIA04:

Please were was i disrespectful
I don't know your age but i have an idea, so calling a guy who is 13 years older than you a boy is not it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by vedah: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Enjoyed reading the comments.

More please. cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by UIA04(f): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ximenez:
I don't know your age but i have an idea, so calling a guy who is 13 years older than you a boy is not it.

As In boyfriend?

You are yoruba right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.