Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' (35859 Views)

The Bride Who Expertly Did Her Hair And Makeup For Her Wedding / Hot Photos A Guy Dressing Like A Lady. Is He A Gay? / How Woman Should Comb Her Hair Without Damaging Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

No.. grin
Besides I only miss those who are dead.. wink
So good to know I am not dead to you
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by onwuakpachris(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Hair net smell = P smell. Agree ? grin
that's Albert Einstein's law of relativity u know...

H s = p s

1 Like

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
nkemdi89:
I remembered one of pastor chris of Christ embassy sermon on AIT around 2005, according to him dirty hair net can cause marital problems as most women don't remember to change or wash it while they occupy same bed with their spouse, the foul smell alone is enough to change the peaceful atmosphere of their room.

lol did he really say this?
I didnt know the man can be funny
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by rayralph(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
indomie generation wink

Mikylopez:
dats true tho but most times i forget to wash it cos I'm always wearing it.... momcy has to remind me
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by teebillz: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is true cheesy

How do you know it is true?
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by creamylicious(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
taa¡¡¡¡ check the brassierre
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by kuboy: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
i prefere a hair cut lol
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
dats true tho but most times i forget to wash it cos I'm always wearing it.... momcy has to remind me

Dirty girl forming posh...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beremx:
I dunno where i kept mine because i am on low cut. honestly I that's the least item to wash cos I always forget. grin
grin
Beremx:
I dunno where i kept mine because i am on low cut. honestly I that's the least item to wash cos I always forget. grin
op victim spotted
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
MizSparks:
Too much washing of hair net causes dryness of hair..... lol
op another victim spotted lol
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
MARYchiells:
I must admit that I am guilty of this. Don't crucify me sha.

Go n sin no more, but u can improve.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Ezeego1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:

Try and buy many...It helps!
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by soath(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
nowpresence:
What if I want to check how neat a guy is, what do I check?

Modified
From the responses I got, boxers, singlets, pockets, and pots for males.
Boxers, socks & towel grin
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by habsydiamond(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eh na true talk ooo. E get one girl that I know wey be say her head net dey smell like he-goat head. This babe sabi dress like say she no dey shit. Evenher armpit hair long so te person fit use am plait bob marley. Some ladies dirty ooo.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by soath(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
MARYchiells:
I must admit that I am guilty of this. Don't crucify me sha.
Now you know.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by soath(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
creamylicious:
taa¡¡¡¡ check the brassierre
Most will not be guilty of this.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by 2shur: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
abegi.
gurks weu dey discharge anyhow.
wtf
the ass
the pussy
armpits
mouth
nose
are smelling naturally.
so y s fhuck wud i go licking ...touching or smelling there. talk more of dat smelling hair and hair net
naija gurls are dirty as fhuck
u go dey smell weewee for dia pant.
so disgusting discharges wtf

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=nowpresence post=52616925]What if I want to check how neat a guy is, what do I check?

check his di.ck.
u can check verify further by giving him a blow.job. if its tasteless, he is clean. if it tastes like salt, nigga is dirty.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by bigass123(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dirty geh angry

Mikylopez:
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=nowpresence post=52616925]What if I want to check how neat a guy is, what do I check?

check his di.ck.
u can check verify further by giving him a blow.job. if its tasteless, he is clean. if it tastes like salt, nigga is dirty.

beware of cum sha...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
nowpresence:
What if I want to check how neat a guy is, what do I check

check his di.ck.

beware of cum sha...
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by bigass123(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
You're throwing shades at dem NL dirty girls.. I hope you're prepared for what's coming next grin

paschal47:
The smell of some people hair net can kill a newly born baby grin grin grin grin
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Mikylopez(f): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ezeego1:

Try and buy many...It helps!
ill do dat
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Mikylopez(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Dirty girl forming posh...
where d fùck did u crawl out from? with ur dirty mirror
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Mikylopez(f): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
bigass123:
Dirty geh angry
nasty lil piece of shii. grin
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
where d fùck did u crawl out from? with ur dirty mirror

It's ok, that hurt. Keep your hair nets clean grin
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Dshocker(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm proud of my real hair.. No hair net needed cheesy

How did you pass in English language,what has your natural hair got to do with the above topic?
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by shejane: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
So true
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Temmytea70:

Boxers
not just the boxers alone. Your arnpit et al... Otherwise how you shave
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by 360command: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
to me, a girls legs n feet determines how she was brought up and not her hair net.
Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by virtuejoan(f): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
Wait o, girls don get Net again for their hair? Their head na Goal post ni wey dey get net?
where is this one from?.

Re: ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' by marisdgreat(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Then if u want to know how neat is a guy go and check his bossa, singlet, the forest under his armpit and private part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How can I Get Rid Of Sunburn / The Man Who Wears Make-up Perfectly Than Most Women / How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.