Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) (60831 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian

Lebanese don't bear Manuel. He looks Mediterranean. He might also be mixed, but not black blood

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by fart: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
I want to marry oyibo too oooo please connect me. I am tired of black man pomo
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Na Arab man

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Edo girls too like white men

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by iluvpomo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
fart:
I want to marry oyibo too oooo please connect me.
so many of them, just put your profile online .... grin
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lovely
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by jessetom(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
The oyinbo man squeeze face for the traditional pics but smile for the pics taken abroad. He is probably fed up with the whole traditional bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by emperorzz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
ishan girl?!! omo!!! whitiee you don enter one chance!!!!!!
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Obason22(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
the oyibo man Know say if ESAN woman die for Ur hasu u go carry her come back to her Papa hasu and perfom d traditional things that involves.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by murtalaa(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
eyah

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by fergieboy: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
The oyinbo man doesn't loom happy .. U sure say no be charm she use ?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by TLAX: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmalexabl:
The Oyinbo husband looks hypnotised cheesy grin

I trust oue bini sisters though

Gbam.....and unhappy too.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Edo. Girl no dey carry last God bles there union
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
bro4u:
cool... Atleast the FVCK CREW have not showed up.
We don come.

1 Share

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Zedoo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
When will newyork times or tmz pack news of an American white marrying an African to the front page?

Still waiting for my houseboy to find the fvcks I sent him to look for....

I really wana give

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by progress69: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
kenonze:
Some of these tradition need to be abolish.
What's the relationship between wedding and groom pounding food.

Read well madam. The groom insisted on pounding too. In b/w that is just a gist by the bloggers. The picture evidence is just camera show off. In b/w na my people, this foreigner case ehn, e dey inside on black pot for village, tied with red rope. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by slowbreeze(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:
A Lebanese is not classified as an oyinbo, he is just a very light skinned Nigerian
Lol..so true.Same wit indians.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:
hahahaha

Anytin weh white thy go follow
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by MizTyna(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:

Lmfao!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lebanon no b part of the Muslim world way dey carry bomb and bokoharam.
My sister if them dey carry out suicide killing there . pls and pls leave that money.
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by adeborode: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
olosho everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Rahe: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Amen to me because that's my dream to get married to a white clean man with money
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by martineverest(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
propzncribz:
that one resemble Lebanese for ur eye? na Italian u dey see so

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
This one looks seriously uninterested, unperturbed, forced, charmed, hypnotised...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmalexabl:
The Oyinbo husband looks hypnotised cheesy grin

I trust oue bini sisters though
witchcraft power.

Abeg who get that Edo airways pics?
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
When you finally see the dude,that started "I don't give a fxck"

1 Like

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
fart:
I want to marry oyibo too oooo please connect me. I am tired of black man pomo
your moniker says it all
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
half bread is better than none grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
propzncribz:

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
emperorzz:
ishan girl?!! omo!!! whitiee you don enter one chance!!!!!!
their own witchcraft them dey practice am for broad day light...
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Respect55(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
D baba wey arrange the juju try wella even if the guyman no wan smile
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Edo? Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rahe:
Amen to me because that's my dream to get married to a white clean man with money
martineverest:
na why e dey sweet to dey carry una do rituals so that the money will keep flowing grin
Rahe:
martineverest:
na why e dey sweet to dey carry una do rituals so that the money will keep flowing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Funerals Have Taken A New Dimension In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.