Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals (15760 Views)

Woli Arole And His Mother At His Matriculation In OAU In 2008 (Throwback Photo) / OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage / If I Cannot Meet Olamide I Can Meet His Picture (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
King of Made Men as he is fondly called... Meet Ostazino , whose real name is Olamide and arguably the richest student in Obafemi Awolowo University.

The top brass who reps the department of Biochemistry, recently won the school "Money Bag" award for the second time in a row.
The club aficionado rides the Lexus IS 250, Highlander V8, amidst his fleet of machines.

Ostazino rolls with the biggest dudes and babes on campus!!! he is a toast to many, friends of many, boss of bosses and Don of Dons and Doyennes.
Even the legendary Tuface Idibia referenced his name on stage recently at a star studded event in Lagos, which he was present.
#Ostazino Is The Man mehn...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/meet-olamide-ostazino-richest-student.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by CertifiedNaija(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Meet His Rivals/Protégés...

1. Omojesho Tayo

Popularly known as Big Jesh is arguably the richest student in the Faculty of Law, OAU. Girls flock around him like butterflies around honey. He dresses well, rides one of the flyest cars on campus and a big buddy of YBNL's act Chinko Ekun.

2. Deji Adeniyi

Ayodeji is another top dude in the school, the OBO type (Omo Baba Olowo). He's also a Law student, and one of those influential few on campus who dictate style and taste.

3. Ayosubomi Odimayo

Ay Paid as he is fondly called, is more like the popular B-naira of UNILAG... Lol!!! 
A club aficionado and a lover of all beautiful things, living or non-living. His ride is one of the most envied on campus. He reps the faculty of arts.

4. Tolu Oke

This list wouldn’t be complete without the name of the son of Ondo's governorship aspirant, Olusola Oke.
This Law student is a cool headed dude with swag and influence, who runs the big things in big ways.

5. Ay Salami

Another worthy inclusion is the son of the former Deputy VC, and the previously proclaimed Vice Chancellor Of the school, Prof. Salami.
He is a student of the department of Economics, and a big boy in his own right.

Worthy Mentions...
* Sappiro
* Kaycee
* Trigger
*Abayomi Alvin
*Wendy Yewande

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Young03(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
i
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Young03(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
is this an advert or a concert?

how much do they have?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Solowande(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where u dey 4 d list?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by KellyKertz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by thesicilian: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Before you rub his wealth in everyone's nose, you should tell us the source.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Ikpewe: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
God i must make it this year.

1 Like

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Rapmaestro(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Oya, show me their networth before I believe you
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by PapiNigga: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see ooo
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by princeemmma(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
had it been that ybnl boy is not part, i wud never give a Bleep, but just

5 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Kobicove(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
I was expecting this article to also state his source of income undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by LordOfNaira: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
CertifiedNaija:
King of Made Men as he is fondly called... Meet Ostazino , whose real name is Olamide and arguably the richest student in Obafemi Awolowo University.

The top brass who reps the department of Biochemistry, recently won the school "Money Bag" award for the second time in a row.
The club aficionado rides the Lexus IS 250, Highlander V8, amidst his fleet of machines.

Ostazino rolls with the biggest dudes and babes on campus!!! he is a toast to many, friends of many, boss of bosses and Don of Dons and Doyennes.
Even the legendary Tuface Idibia referenced his name on stage recently at a star studded event in Lagos, which he was present.
#Ostazino Is The Man mehn...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/meet-olamide-ostazino-richest-student.html?m=1

Ola is my boy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by EmperorShizzy: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
k

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by LesbianBoy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
No be chinko ekun be that?
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by badassProdigy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
where is Fynestboi nau...?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by NupeZalla(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
@op... Go to AUN in yola and See real niggas

5 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by UIA04(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yahoo boys abi?

Only the ayodeji guy looks like a rich man's son

1 Like

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by BrutalJab: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Made Men.
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Elmojiid(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
what should we do nw.
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Eleniyan15: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
everybody na king for e lane but I suppose see Fynestboi na with e 4matic ride and Honda pilot na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by zagadat1: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol you probably have not gone to lautech before.... you'll know that these guys are boys compared to lautech guys

6 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by bro4u: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
HOPE THEIR CGPA IS ALSO RICH...IF NOT THEN I DONT GIVE A FVCK *someone should pls epp with one of those pics*... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Horspiroll007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
And then? Should we now fry beans... I'm sure this is one of the tricks for gaining popularity cos I don't kno any of una except CHINKO EKUN... Iffu r running for a post in Student Union, let us know now oooo(election is around d corner)

1 Like

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by kingem(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
if this yama yama makes front page then i will try frying beans

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by darfay: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
bro4u:
HOPE THEIR CGPA IS ALSO RICH...IF NOT THEN I DONT GIVE A FVCK *someone should pls epp with one of those pics*... undecided

world people I taya for Una if pesin comes out with first class una go say na money important pass now dis one's get money while getting his degree you dey ask for cgpa. cgpa ni GPS ko . mtcheeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Hadecaller(f): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
zagadat1:
Lol you probably have not gone to lautech before.... you'll know that these guys are boys compared to lautech guys
i wonder oo..especially those big boys in under g and adenike area.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by youngsahito(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
White n black choir... Ife law is da best
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Nutase: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Meet Olamide Ostazino, The Richest Student In OAU And His Rivals by Mikylopez(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
ayodeji is cute tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ukwu Adaobi From Uniben Shares Her Full Nak'ed Photos On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Denies Heartbreak Story / Is Transsexuality Of Michael Obama & Bobrisky Biologically Determined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.