Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You (71163 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Zedoo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
Na the mama wan marry her own son?

Girls tease men by calling them "mommy's boy" UNTIL they spread their hole and have their own son, and realize what It takes to let him go into the world with all the ladies THEY KNOW are up to different antics both spiritual and physical to get the boy....
then they understand as e dey be

7 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Elmojiid(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
mayb d mum guy and the lady they for dsame meeting...i mean nite meeting paro.
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by siegfried99(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
* * * falls from ugu tree ****

grin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by cruz419(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sound funny but truth be told na she no watin she see before she talk am oo bro, so take her advice bro!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by liciouspee(f): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Lol. The dude actually accepted his moms fb friends request? That boy must have a double account

Well, it doesn't always have to mean that. My mum and dad are both my friends on Facebook, I post what I feel and update my relationship status if need be. I ain't gat to be who I ain't cus my folks are my friends, rather am happy cus they'll get to know me well. U know sometimes I even forget I've got them as friends.

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Exponental(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Does she want her son to be gay? or na she wan dey chop him cucumber?
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by folasayolyn(f): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
lielbree:
Over bearing mum.
Oya French kiss your own son. angry

If I'm his girlfriend I'll dump him asap! This is the makings of a wicked mother-in-law

or a funny m.i.l

4 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Funky mamagrin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Lol. The dude actually accepted his moms fb friends request? That boy must have a double account

if you are living under the same roof with her you have no choice but to accept because she go dey remind you everyday say why you never add am since.

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by robinzaga(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Over bearing mum.
Oya French kiss your own son.

If I'm his girlfriend I'll dump him asap! This is the makings of a wicked mother-in-law

Shut and learn to see d humor in certain things.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Moms can b so protective of their sons... Its all good though
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by chiefojiji(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chibuhealth:
yes nah, let them no use their long lip like pig spoil her pikin. they can never snap without pouting

d girl belike!!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sammypope4all:
or he's an 'omo get inside' pikin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Silentscreamer:
dry.. Not funny

Your problem is simply bigger than the joke.. Pele

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
robinzaga:
Over bearing mum.
Oya French kiss your own son.

Shut and learn to see d humor in certain things.
Dump him? Just like that ??

2 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by OPAUGBEE(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ma'ma chibuzor, ur boy don scatter since his JSS 2, second term. I knw am well na.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Spainze007(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ma own people no even dey fb*** angry

Sammypope4all:
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Joephat(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
and everybody gave fvck here this time around

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by dacovajnr: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ma just told her to beware of Karishika
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by dschools: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hu

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by peeparty(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hahahahhaahahhahahahhah exactly what my mother will tell you..
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
lielbree:
Over bearing mum.

Is that so? Tell us more how else can you spot a wicked mother in-law ?
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by habsydiamond(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
The lip sef too Red just like that of Ayamatanga.

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by Ademoore07(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol..... I used to think twice before posting anything because my dad is watching. grin grin
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by spicyduchess: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
lielbree:
Over bearing mum.

Mum's do that a lot especially African mum's. If your mum never watches your back then you need to ask some questions. Meanwhile ladies that easily see wicked mother in-law are always problematic themselves...
NO HARD FEELINGS

4 Likes

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by FILEBE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chibuhealth:
yes nah, let them no use their long lip like pig spoil her pikin. they can never snap without pouting

You no follow ?
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by laruma01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
shocked cool cool shocked it's well,my guy don enter...anae baby!
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Unreasonable people copy unreasonable things.
'I DON'T GIVE A F**k' IS THE NEW STUPID AND UNREASONABLE COMMENT UNREASONABLE PEOPLE ATTACH TO A COMMENT THESEDAYS... MAY U BE DELIVERED!

1 Like

Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by dembrown: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Chibuzo Anaeto shared these photos of himself and some corp member friends on his Facebook page. Just peep the hilarious comment his mum dropped in response:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/lmao-see-hilarious-comment-nigerian-mum.html

aunty wemimo, pls commot ur lips ooo. Ko funny joor
Re: Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You by onunwa21(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Indirectly, she is telling you, my son never you bring this girl home. I won't accept her. Trust mothers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Has My Wife Been Taking Me For Granted? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.