Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Is What You Need To Know About Your Relationsip (courtship) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What You Need To Know About Your Relationsip (courtship) (420 Views)

What Is Your Take, If A Girl Doesn't Help In Chores During Courtship / What Signs Did U Ignore During Courtship? / My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Need To Know About Your Relationsip (courtship) by kingsmonology(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
How long Courtship does needs to go?

In my previous publication, I vividly discussed how relevant courtship is to marriage. Being that as a means however, how long courtship does needs to go before marriage? This is a question we need to answer, especially some of us that are single. A good friend once told me that, if courtship stays too long it becomes disaster because too much faults will be discover that may fault the relationship. As a professional, I do not subscribe to that opinion because it is faulting, and I will prove it here.

Daniel 8 v 19 says” for at appointed time the end shall be”. There is an appointed time for very legitimate purpose on earth. As the gestation period of a child cannot be accelerated, so should courtship period be allowed its full season. Desperation has robbed many couples in marriage of knowing the full and possible potential of their relationship.

Short courtship out of desperation will reduce how well you get to know each other. Knowing each other include such as; how will this individual behave when angry, how does he or she handle jealousy, can he/she manage in times of insufficient finance, so on and so forth. Three, four weeks or three months courtship will not let you have enough information about your intended spouse. Take your time. Don’t be in a hurry. Realize that once you marry you will not have the liberty of being single any more.

So, slow down. I honestly advise you don’t rush your courtship. So many marriage problems we handle here resulted from this. This does not means that there are not exceptions; but don’t try an error, you may not be that luck. There is a time for everything under the sun. When it is time to move into life institute called marriage, you will know from within because the spirit of truth will bear you witness.
Good luck dearest reader…

Our television series will be on your tv screen soon; watch out.
Please, do take it as a responsibility to share. You never can tell whose relationship you are about to save.

…Relationship Spot With: Kingsmond Ehimare
For more info and counselling contact me
Re: This Is What You Need To Know About Your Relationsip (courtship) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Well written...and I totally agree.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

"What I Say To You, I Say To Everyone: ‘watch!’ ” / 5 Things You Should Not Do To A Newborn / Wife Wants 14 Year Old Marriage Dissolved Over Excessive Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.