Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... (2079 Views)

Best Investment To Make This Week To Make You Alot / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by FuckTheMod: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just chilling and wait for the D day grin
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Just chilling and wait for the D day grin

what if I told you that you'll be disappointed on that day?!

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by segebase(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
coollabman:

and what if it was a happy day....u will give a phuck abi
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by elprimerouno: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
That day is my birthday, and I'd really not want for it to be the day people cry and mourn their monetary loses.
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
coollabman:

Is it your money
Why u carry anoda man's prblm for head
They dia dey look while your mate are making it. Mumu

1 Like

Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by opefoye(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Instant Donations
$35
NGN 17,500
minimum donation

POPULAR
20% Incentive after 48 hrs - 7 days
No Schedule List Waiting

Make a selection of your choice. Recipients will be displayed
System holds a 0% in the system for re-donate then releases the full donation once you donate again.

Scheduled Donation
$50
NGN 25,000
minimum donation

50% Incentive after 48hrs - 30days
Schedule List Waiting but list time will always be communicated in the timeline from time to time.
One has to select from given List
System holds a 20% in the system for re-donate then releases the full donation once you donate again.click this link to join and contact me on 07036715331 for more explanation https://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=opefoye
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
segebase:

and what if it was a happy day....u will give a phuck abi
nah! I wouldn't smiley
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
habby51:

Is it your money Why u carry anoda man's prblm for head They dia dey look while your mate are making it. Mumu
tah, mechionu!
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by Rayd502(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2017
You can now convert your mavro naira to mavro bitcoin,as seen on my PO few minutes ago.
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by Femich18(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rayd502:
You can now convert your mavro naira to mavro bitcoin,as seen on my PO few minutes ago.
Do you mind expantiating more on the Mavro Bitcoin? How to go about it
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by UmbrateethO4: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Just chilling and wait for the D day I will be burnt alive grin
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by FuckTheMod: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Just chilling and wait for the D day I will be burnt alive like my rapist father
I can't wait
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by UmbrateethO4: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
FuckTheMod:

I can't wait to have my mom Bleep a dog
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by FuckTheMod: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

I can't wait to have my USELESS ugly olosho mother get fucƙed by a RABID dog
NICE cool
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by UmbrateethO4: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
FuckTheMod:

NICE cool
as you dey come online na me u go jam for the next 1 year cheesy
Re: MMM: Exactly One Week To Go!!! What To Do... by FuckTheMod: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
as you dey come online na me u go jam for the next 1 year cheesy
Lol
I do these for pleasure grin
I'll be here until you finally perish with your entire family and household.
If you ever stop quoting me, It will never be well with you jobless morõn.

(1) (Reply)

Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) / Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - You Can Make Money Recycling Plastics / Killing Forex With Gold Ea Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.