Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters (51243 Views)

New Aare Of Yorubaland Gani Adams Leads His Entourage To Ooni Of Ife's Palace(pi / Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid / Today Is The 91st Day Buhari Travelled Out,will Senate Impeach Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
Are the 3 additional ladies entourage? Seems Sahara reporters has no serious news to report in this new year 2017.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
temitemi1:
where are Aishat ricevists they need to come and rescue their madam from sahara reporters o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by ayindejimmy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well done Sahara Reporters!

It's only Wailers that sees ur efforts as the efforts of the political wing of APC.

We here know you and Premium Times are the only investigative journalism we have in nja.
Though you fellas can be over zealous at times
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abbycite:
Any human being with an average IQ wont av believed the response from Aisha's team. She now totally discredited her narration when she got to that part that says she fed herself and kids from her personal money.

The question is....the 1.7 billion naira over-inflated budget for feeding in Aso rock is meant for who......me?

Abi when d state house chefs prepare the meal, she ignore it and send Zahra outside with plate to buy bread and beans?

Abi which kain story be dat??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Globetrotter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Jokerman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambijo:
tell me who's capable of runin this country

Fashola
Peter Obi

I can vouch for these two bro... buh religion and tribe will not allow us support them...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
Useless corrupt family insulting the sensibility of Nigerians in the name of fighting corruption.

If i tell you the corruption , looting and stealing of funds that took place within the period Buhari was president, you will marvel.

Buhari and his stealing cabinets will drain this country's economy to depression. It is even shocking this mass looting is happening when the country is in recession.

Mr. Buhari, where is thy conscience
the reccesion is another scam..

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambijo:
tell me who's capable of runin this country
shekau, annini,, tompolo, ,afonja harberlist
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by messenger4891: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
The only difference between Aisha as first lady and Patience as first lady is that Patience was never acted hypocritically
"was never" .....u can edit pls
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
this is what happens when you present yourself as holier than thou...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
this is what happens when you present yourself as holier than thou...

ideally, there is nothing wrong or extravagant about this.

but when your husband & his Social Media Idiots keep condemning everyone else in the extreme, your own little excesses take on a bigger significance.

well, the battle line is drawn, Aisha is PMB's weakness as Mama Peace was the chink in GEJ's armour...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
dis woman will put dis man in the oda room oo

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by januzajj: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
messenger4891:
"was never" .....u can edit pls
I have done that...I wanted to write "was never an hypocrite" before I changed it buh I didn't erase was...I didnt proofread before I sent it...thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by princetom1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Incrizz:

Urm..I said "wife of the President".
You don't expect the wife, of a President who earns over two million plus as salary, not to have a little change to throw around, do you?

Urm, 2 million monthly and u travel with entourage? Do u know how much a first class ticket to London cost now? Not to talk of luxury hotels, shopping and foods. 2 million is nothing even per trip, not to talk of going with entourage.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by oladokun76: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Let us hear word journalist, sahara rejoinder
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by okowande(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sahara reporters n haters shd take a chill pill! Where were u guys when madam Dame Jonah was misusing billions of dollars n pounds? Leave Aisha alone n our president. Bullshit!
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by hush15: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abbycite:
Any human being with an average IQ wont av believed the response from Aisha's team. She now totally discredited her narration when she got to that part that says she fed herself and kids from her personal money.

The question is....the 1.7 billion naira over-inflated budget for feeding in Aso rock is meant for who......me?

Abi when d state house chefs prepare the meal, she ignore it and send Zahra outside with plate to buy bread and beans?

Hi five pls.... I owe you a bottle of anointing oil.

She was drunk and in about to enter the other room when she made that comment

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by hush15: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abbycite:

Hi five pls.... I owe you a bottle of anointing oil.

She was drunk and in about to enter the other room when she made that comment

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by hush15: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
okowande:
Sahara reporters n haters shd take a chill pill! Where were u guys when madam Dame Jonah was misusing billions of dollars n pounds? Leave Aisha alone n our president. Bullshit!

I guess EFCC should unfreeze Dames account. By your comment, she is justified
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Aisha again...Mallama embezzler

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Wesely01(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abbycite:

I like that beans and bread part, Nigerians you guys never see anything!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by NoToPile: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Okay , maybe she travelled with 4or 5 people as part of her entourage, I really don't see what the problem is.

Is she not entitled to some perks as the wife of the president or what am I missing.

All I can see is the Nigerian high commission spending 10,000 pounds and she going with 5 people on an official trip as the first Lady of Nigeria.

I am not for corrupt activities and as much as I like sahara reporters investigative journalism this doesnt count for a corrupt or overspending attitude IMO.

Maybe the money should not have come from the high commission ,maybe it should have come from the state house but technically its not wrong for her and her "entourage" to be sponsored by the government.

Besides this doesn't even look like the typical Nigerian entourage.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by emmasege: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
I am confused though. When you make official visit you go with an entourage that is the norm, I am aware she was in brussels to talk at a forum on women empowerment. At least she can't work alone why does she have to deny it, that is absurd. They can't even host the conference in Africa.
The thing is, was there even supposed to be a first lady in Buhari's government? Her husband said she was going to scrap that office but reneged on his promise. Rather, he changed the office to Wife of the President. Hypocrisy is the best word to describe Buhari's family and idiocy is the best way to describe the supporters and defenders of Buhari's APC.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Vikky014(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
januzajj:
The only difference between Aisha as first lady and Patience as first lady is that Patience never acted hypocritically
exactly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Vikky014(f): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
okowande:
we are saying that their hypocrisy is quite alarming dts all!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by eluelu: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is like Sahara reporter are not receiving their usually stipend from PMB. Its time to attack him the same they blackmailed and accused GEJ wrong just to bring him down. I don't think Sahara report have interest of Nigeria in their heart.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by ThinkSmarter: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
See Them, #ChangeBeginsWithMeCrew.
Just like the way they preach about Hijab to poor and avg northerners and will not put on the same.
Sahara Reporter_The Eagle Eye _Carry ~Go

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by krauss: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
congrats to sahara reporters. All of us in this country need to encourage sahara reporters because they have helped by exposing much of the corruption that has been going on in government. Whether it be against Gej or Pmb, we should be unsentimental. Kudos to you @ sahara reporters. This is what we call investigative journalism. Once they deny it, you release the evidence.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by Hiploko(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sarki,Almustaquim,Progressive69 and other hardship distributors. Didn't you guys see this thread? Saint Buhari's wife also dey codedly chop our national yam!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by krauss: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
NoToPile:
Okay , maybe she travelled with 4or 5 people as part of her entourage, I really don't see what the problem is.

Is she not entitled to some perks as the wife of the president or what am I missing.

All I can see is the Nigerian high commission spending 10,000 pounds and she going with 5 people on an official trip as the first Lady of Nigeria.

I am not for corrupt activities and as much as I like sahara reporters investigative journalism this doesnt count for a corrupt or overspending attitude IMO.

Maybe the money should not have come from the high commission ,maybe it should have come from the state house but technically its not wrong for her and her "entourage" to be sponsored by the government.

Besides this doesn't even look like the typical Nigerian entourage.
even when the president has outrightly proscribed the post?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by teacher4ever: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well, when Madam Patience was in POWER how large was her entourage??

The voucher raised to cater for her itinerary was never written by her nor d approved amount given to her. D officials at Nigerian High Commission are to account for every pound spent

SR is just lending voice to notion that"corruption is fighting back" which is very detrimental to Nigeria's growth!!

I know its still painful to OPPOSITION that no SINGLE CASE OF FRAUD HAS BEEN TRACED TO BUHARI HIMSELF TILL TODAY!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
emmasege:
The thing is, was there even supposed to be a first lady in Buhari's government? Her husband said she was going to scrap that office but reneged on his promise. Rather, he changed the office to Wife of the President. Hypocrisy is the best word to describe Buhari's family and idiocy is the best way to describe the supporters and defenders of Buhari's APC.
I don't know who he was trying to please with those illogical statement. As for the APC supporter I am not but I can never support PDP I will rather vote KOWA or APC or Labour or any other party and I think I am not an idiot. for 15 years we were under PDP's control, what as a noble citizen of this country can you pinpoint as a remarkable achievement of that political party. 1) Nigeria lost the prestige of her Army under whose watch.
2) The country looted dry under whose watch.
3) Bad fiscal policy of overdependence on oil since the 1970s which was not controlled by 15years of rule of this political party.
4) Porous border which allow for herdsmen to roam in and out. As if it is their fatherland.
5) Poor maintenance and underdevelopment of infrastructures.
You can assume APC is an hausa party but PDP is just a zero party. And if you a PDP supporter I hope you will leave such a party if you have any vision for this country, they had 15 years with nothing to show for it, KOWA party will be better. And everyone wants buhari to refurbish everything within 1. Year and some months. Yuck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.