Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes (4881 Views)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only / If God Is Almighty And Powerful, Why Did He Send His Only Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by otemanuduno: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
edogho:

Come now otemanuduno.

You once said God Almighty resides in our brain. You also said he has children
is it safe to say all this his children you're talking about including your dear Atum and Yahweh are also inside our head or brain?
Don't get this at all.

At first almighty God appeared to the first sets of beings and commanded them to go and make findings. When some of them returned to find him, they didn't see him anymore, because he has diffused into everything and he is everything. And the only way to access his power is through the brains which he gave to everyone of us, because now God lives in us and we are to look for God in ourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by otemanuduno: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you really need more info on the “sons of God"

wow... but he created himself... then he ********* to get children.. plus... the Egyptian scrolls didn't even give enough info about him and there are tons of other Egyptian gods that claim to be the god of creation
There may be thousands of Info about anyone or anything everywhere, but I follow the one given to me directly by inspiration. About you saying Atum created himself, that is what you possibly have seen on Internets by some bloggers or writers and not what you receive from any god. As for me, I receive mine directly from a god and not from the internet. In a passage of the DOCTUFOS, Atum himself wondered so much about what the human beings on earth have written about him which are false, and he laughed over it.

Wilgrea7:
really??... if he is obsessed then why did he choose only one day in a whole week for worship and why didn't he kill you when you didn't worship him?
Did you see it in bracket at all that "when he still had power"? For now he is so powerless that he can't affect anyone in our present earth. But the words which they wrote about him is what is still doing the hypnotic and brainwashing work. But all that will fade away gradually until year 2625.

:
really?... you know why i asked you about el before? i was researching the el family... i suggest you do the same
Did all the El research you did say the same thing about whom he really is? I guess no! That's the reason why man must take one and believe it. As for me, I believe the way ATUM tells me about El over all the others. You know why? Since I started believing in the things Atum told me, everything about me have changed for the better. And what Yahweh could not do for 30 good years of my life, Atum taught me how to do them myself within a flash of an hour and they yielded positive results.

Wilgrea7:
L.argas is different from the holy spirit... cuz pple still receive the holy spirit today... and according to you, Yahweh and allah are not on good terms... which would make my first statement impossible
I can tell you that NOBODY RECEIVES ANY HOLY SPIRIT. ALL THOSE THINGS ARE MERE MISINTERPRETATION OF THE THINGS WHICH YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND. Don't you know that you can fall into trance or sleep by focusing your attention on something for hours and losing consciousness? That's what happen to people and they say they have received the Holy Spirit. Now ask a normal brother who says he has received the Holy Spirit to cure the lame, he will back out and tell you to come to his church so that his pastor will do it. cheesy
Have you received the Holy Spirit? If you have, then you should have power to do some extraordinary things apart from speaking in tongues(because I can speak in tongues too).

:
happy Sunday bro
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please eh.. Dis eartum tell you were we go when we die?
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by otemanuduno: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

regional something... to doctor....

how

Doctor? I don't get you?
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Wilgrea7(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

Doctor? I don't get you?
i thought you were a doctor
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
otemanuduno:
Five Sons Of Almighty God And Their Attributes:

The first sets of beings made by God Almighty are called the sons of God. Here are few of them and their behaviours.

1. Atum- He is the god of Civilization and truth. He made human beings In Egypt and few other places in Africa. He is also called Eartum or Tem. He does not like humans to be worshipping him. His first and only wife ever is Gaia, also known as Mother Earthus. Many things have been knowingly and unknowingly named after him, such as herbs, ‘Atom’, Totem, etc. Atum hates war and loves peace.

2. Yahweh- He is the god of jealousy, evil, disaster and wickedness. He made human beings around Israel and Eden. He is obsessed with being worshipped, such that he would not desist from killing anyone who doesn’t worship him(those days when he still had power). He adopted the land of Yacob(the deceiver). His last wife was Asherah. His other names are Nymphidis, Jehovah.

3. El- El was the god who made some human beings In Philistia millions of years ago. He conquered many lands and his name replaced the names of many gods whose lands he conquered. He is a son of god with much intelligence. He co-named ‘Sumeria/Samaria' the name IsRaEl(Israel) with Isis and Ra. He does not enforce people to worship him most of the times.

4. Olorun-He is a god of Odua, a fragment of Nigeria. He is also known as Eledumare. He has children and made some. He does not accept sacrifices from human being. He is a god of patience, goodness and love. His character has been replaced with the name of the evil god of Yacob called Yahweh to the modern day children of Odua, but the traditional people still recognise him distinctly from Yahweh.

5. Allah- He is also known as ‘Lar-gas’. Millions of years ago, many thought of him as the Holy Spirit, but in the actual sense, he was very violent and evil, just like Yahweh. He once had a fierce fight with Yahweh and they both fell into a ‘bottomless pit’ they made for human beings. Now Allah rules the Arabians and many parts of Africa with violence and terrorism.

Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH FOR MORE…

Oladeegbu, Jacksonville, wilgrea7, Gboyee4fun, Promise01, Felixmor, Anonymous, Hardmirror, Hopefullandlord, Realmindz, Lordcenturion, Ranchoddas, Hahn, Urahara, Sonofluc1fer, Junia

lol..now I'm a Yoruba guy...Allah...is Olorun..God is called Olorun..Yahweh means Olorun...Eledumare means Olorun....

so broda otemanuduno, to hell with your doctrine...free yourself from the confusion of language..
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by realmindz: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol..now I'm a Yoruba guy...Allah...is Olorun..God is called Olorun..Yahweh means Olorun...Eledumare means Olorun....

so broda otemanuduno, to hell with your doctrine...free yourself from the confusion of language..

You dont mean it..
You are from the truth, the Yoruba gods were olorun, olokun, eledumare, obatala, eshu etc and they were never Yaweh.
Those names were replaced to mean Yaweh after our religion was colonised.

Ignorance stinks my friend, add knowledge to your head.

1 Like

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Trippledee(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

The first sets of beings made by God Almighty are called the sons of God. Here are few of them and their behaviours.

1. Atum- He is the god of Civilization and truth. He made human beings In Egypt and few other places in Africa. He is also called Eartum or Tem. He does not like humans to be worshipping him. His first and only wife ever is Gaia, also known as Mother Earthus. Many things have been knowingly and unknowingly named after him, such as herbs, ‘Atom’, Totem, etc. Atum hates war and loves peace.

2. Yahweh- He is the god of jealousy, evil, disaster and wickedness. He made human beings around Israel and Eden. He is obsessed with being worshipped, such that he would not desist from killing anyone who doesn’t worship him(those days when he still had power). He adopted the land of Yacob(the deceiver). His last wife was Asherah. His other names are Nymphidis, Jehovah.

3. El- El was the god who made some human beings In Philistia millions of years ago. He conquered many lands and his name replaced the names of many gods whose lands he conquered. He is a son of god with much intelligence. He co-named ‘Sumeria/Samaria' the name IsRaEl(Israel) with Isis and Ra. He does not enforce people to worship him most of the times.

4. Olorun-He is a god of Odua, a fragment of Nigeria. He is also known as Eledumare. He has children and made some. He does not accept sacrifices from human being. He is a god of patience, goodness and love. His character has been replaced with the name of the evil god of Yacob called Yahweh to the modern day children of Odua, but the traditional people still recognise him distinctly from Yahweh.

5. Allah- He is also known as ‘Lar-gas’. Millions of years ago, many thought of him as the Holy Spirit, but in the actual sense, he was very violent and evil, just like Yahweh. He once had a fierce fight with Yahweh and they both fell into a ‘bottomless pit’ they made for human beings. Now Allah rules the Arabians and many parts of Africa with violence and terrorism.

Oladeegbu, Jacksonville, wilgrea7, Gboyee4fun, Promise01, Felixmor, Anonymous, Hardmirror, Hopefullandlord, Realmindz, Lordcenturion, Ranchoddas, Hahn, Urahara, Sonofluc1fer, Junia

Guy why?? Why embarrassing yourself??
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by otemanuduno: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
realmindz:

You dont mean it..
You are from the truth, the Yoruba gods were olorun, olokun, eledumare, obatala, eshu etc and they were never Yaweh.

Tell him!!!

2 Likes

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by otemanuduno: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Trippledee:

Guy why?? Why embarrassing yourself??
How? Embarrassing myself for mentioning the names of the sons of God ALMIGHTY

1 Like

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by otemanuduno: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

Do you mean Allah and Yahweh are the same Olorun who sent Odua to the earth?
BTW, why am I replying this guy who said that he prays to ALMIGHTY GOD through the name of Yahweh(Satan)
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by realmindz: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

Olodumare and Olorun are different entities

According to Yoruba mythology, Olodumare is the supreme creator and Olorun orisha is the god of the sky and sun god.

Ashe is the energy which Olodumare use in establishing the world and humans can experience this Ashe and success in life through proper alignment and knowledge of the "Ori" (ones head) which was regarded as the portion of the soul which controls Destiny.
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
otemanuduno:

Do you mean Allah and Yahweh are the same Olorun who sent Odua to the earth?
BTW, why am I replying this guy who said that he prays to ALMIGHTY GOD through the name of Yahweh(Satan)

lol, did I need you? I have told you that you are nothing and your doctrine is useless

y attaching me to your nonsense in the first place?....
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
realmindz:

You dont mean it..

lol, go seek understanding from the bible and let go of your hardened heart and the light will shine in your eyes...Bleep Yoruba gods....all of dem...lol....your religion was colonized? where is the power of your gods when human beings were colonizing them? ...

nextime, yeah ignorance stink alots, get revelation to your knowledge..
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by realmindz: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol, go seek understanding from the bible and let go of your hardened heart and the light will shine in your eyes...Bleep Yoruba gods....all of dem...lol....your religion was colonized? where is the power of your gods when human beings were colonizing them? ...

nextime, yeah ignorance stink alots, get revelation to your knowledge..

So my heart has suddenly become hardened for exposing your ignorance.
Ignorance may be a disease but stupidity is the height of it all. Wats all these trash you are saying? are u dis mentally low?
when I thought I've seen the dumbest of people, New surprises keep coming up.

Did ur bible ever mention anything about africa, it's culture and people? But u 've chosen to stick ur little head and tiny brain like a mustard seed in believing without putting a thought to what the whites have brought to you.

If u have intelligence probelem, don't rant ur frustration on me pls. go and upgrade your thinking faculty. I haven't met you in person but my senses can tell that the difference in our intelligence are miles apart. Get away from me lowly religious dimwit

2 Likes

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2017
realmindz:

So my heart has suddenly become hardened for exposing your ignorance.
Ignorance may be a disease but stupidity is the height of it all. Wats all these trash you are saying? are u dis mentally low?
when I thought I've seen the dumbest of people, New surprises keep coming up.

Did ur bible ever mention anything about africa, it's culture and people? But u 've chosen to stick ur little head and tiny brain like a mustard seed in believing without putting a thought to what the whites have brought to you.

If u have intelligence probelem, don't rant ur frustration on me pls. go and upgrade your thinking faculty. I haven't met you in person but my senses can tell that the difference in our intelligence are miles apart. Get away from me lowly religious dimwit

I don't have time for your stupidity...the same whites that brought religion for Africa brought civilization and technology in which you are able to type the trash you called wisdom...

All you type up there just show how tiny you can think...meanwhile Africa is in the bible..Egypt, Ethiopia... ..I can see how pained you are and how much you can rants.....lol ..keep ranting cos Jesus Christ is the Lord of lords and King of kings...

empty barrel makes the loudest noise...
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by realmindz: 6:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

I don't have time for your stupidity...the same whites that brought religion for Africa brought civilization and technology in which you are able to type the trash you called wisdom...

All you type up there just show how tiny you can think...meanwhile Africa is in the bible..Egypt, Ethiopia... ..I can see how pained you are and how much you can rants.....lol ..keep ranting cos Jesus Christ is the Lord of lords and King of kings...lol, yap wella

I should not converse with u anymore, ur obviously low. But for the last time lemme help u think

Remember we were talking of Yoruba gods and tradition and u refer me to the bible to search for knowledge there...is the bible the right source to do that? why are u so inferior that you depend and wait for the whites to write your own history for you. are u this pathetic? You should be ashamed of yourself and weep so much for your mental slavery

Now u said they mentioned Ethiopia in the bible, pls read below how they ridiculed the only African country mentioned in your holy book

Jeremiah 13 vs 23
Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.

2 Chronicles 14

So the LORD defeated the Ethiopians before Asa and before Judah, and the Ethiopians fled. Asa and the people who were with him pursued them as far as Gerar, and the Ethiopians fell until none remained alive, for they were broken before the LORD and his army.

I am sure you know how Egypt which is known for knowledge and civilization were ridiculed in the bible and reduced to nothing. No mention was made of their great discoveries and achievements.

Black man, know yourself and your history.
I wont reply u anymore, we are centuries apart in thinking.
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2017
realmindz:

I should not converse with u anymore, ur obviously low. But for the last time lemme help u think

Remember we were talking of Yoruba gods and tradition and u refer me to the bible to search for knowledge there...is the bible the right source to do that? why are u so inferior that you depend and wait for the whites to write your own history for you. are u this pathetic? You should be ashamed of yourself and weep so much for your mental slavery

Now u said they mentioned Ethiopia in the bible, pls read below how they ridiculed the only African country mentioned in your holy book

Jeremiah 13 vs 23
Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.

2 Chronicles 14

So the LORD defeated the Ethiopians before Asa and before Judah, and the Ethiopians fled. Asa and the people who were with him pursued them as far as Gerar, and the Ethiopians fell until none remained alive, for they were broken before the LORD and his army.

I am sure you know how Egypt which is known for knowledge and civilization were ridiculed in the bible and reduced to nothing. No mention was made of their great discoveries and achievements.

Black man, know yourself and your history.
I wont reply u anymore, we are centuries apart in thinking.

lol, ..it is meaningless exchanging words with you....as you said we are far diff from each other and I'm not a noisemaker esp on nairaland, its even shameful for you to be quoting from the bible you are against...
in all your comment, I can see your annoyance,Pele mr black man.
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by realmindz: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

lol, ..it is meaningless exchanging words with you....as you said we are far diff from each other and I'm not a noisemaker esp on nairaland, its even shameful for you to be quoting from the bible you are against...
in all your comment, I can see your annoyance,Pele mr black man.

It should be shameful to you I brought valid points from your bible and there was nothing u cud do about it, more shameful u could not even come up with any valid point.
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
realmindz:

It should be shameful to you I brought valid points from your bible and there was nothing u cud do about it, more shameful u could not even come up with any valid point.

hmmm, too much noise.....

I tot u said you won't reply again?

you and who are arguing? that I will be presenting points? lol...
sorry what exactly is paining you? cos I don't get much of ur time.….
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2017
otemanuduno:

I dont know where you get these lies from
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by hahn(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Junia:

I dont know where you get these lies from

He gets it from very hard drugs. The type the writers of the bible used
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahn:

He gets it from very hard drugs. The type the writers of the bible used

God have mercy on you
You are bearing false witness
Keep quiet when you dont know something ok
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by hahn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Junia:

God have mercy on you
You are bearing false witness
Keep quiet when you dont know something ok

I don't argue with adults who have imaginary friends so I will let this slide

1 Like

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahn:

I don't argue with adults who have imaginary friends so I will let this slide

Im not an adult tho .. and i dont have imaginary friends
I have real friends
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by hahn(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Junia:

Im not an adult tho .. and i dont have imaginary friends
I have real friends

Small pikin, grab a history book and stop wasting the money your parents invested on your education

smiley

3 Likes

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahn:

Small pikin, grab a history book and stop wasting the money your parents invested on your education

smiley

A history book for what ??
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Junia:

A history book for what ??

The history of your religion
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahn:

The history of your religion
You are even lost Christianity is not a religion
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by hahn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Junia:

You are even lost

Pikin, don't insult me.

Christianity is not a religion

Really? What is it?

2 Likes

Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahn:

Pikin, don't insult me.

Sorry

Really? What is it?

Religion is “the belief in and worship of a
superhuman controlling power, especially a personal
God or gods.” In that respect, Christianity can be
classified as a religion.
However, practically speaking, Christianity has a key
difference that separates it from other belief systems
that are considered religions. That difference is
relationship. Most religion, theistic or otherwise, is
man-centered. Any relationship with God is based on
man’s works. A theistic religion, such as Judaism or
Islam, holds to the belief in a supreme God or gods;
while non-theistic religions, such as Buddhism and
Hinduism, focus on metaphysical thought patterns
and spiritual “energies.” But most religions are
similar in that they are built upon the concept that
man can reach a higher power or state of being
through his own efforts. In most religions, man is the
aggressor and the deity is the beneficiary of man’s
efforts, sacrifices, or good deeds.
In that regard, Christianity is not a religion; it is a
relationship that God has established with His
children. In Christianity, God is the aggressor and
man is the beneficiary ( Romans 8:3 ). The Bible
states clearly that there is nothing man can do to
make himself right with God ( Isaiah 53:6 ; 64:6 ;
Romans 3:23 ; 6:23 ). According to Christianity, God
did for us what we cannot do for ourselves
( Colossians 2:13 ; 2 Corinthians 5:21 ). Our sin
separates us from His presence, and sin must be
punished ( Romans 6:23 ; Matthew 10:28 ; 23:33 ).
But, because God loves us, He took our punishment
upon Himself. All we must do is accept God’s gift of
salvation through faith ( Ephesians 2:8–9 ; 2
Corinthians 5:21 ). Grace is God’s blessing on the
undeserving.
Christianity is not about signing up for a religion.
Christianity is about being born into the family of God
( John 3:3 ). It is a relationship. Just as an adopted
child has no power to create an adoption, we have no
power to join the family of God by our own efforts.
We can only accept His invitation to know Him as
Father through adoption ( Ephesians 1:5 ; Romans
8:15 ). When we join His family through faith in the
death and resurrection of Jesus, the Holy Spirit
comes to live inside our hearts ( 1 Corinthians 6:19 ;
Luke 11:13 ; 2 Corinthians 1:21–22 ). He then
empowers us to live like children of the King. He
does not ask us to try to attain holiness by our own
strength, as religion does. He asks that our old self
be crucified with Him so that His power can live
through us ( Galatians 2:20 ; Romans 6:6 ). God
wants us to know Him, to draw near to Him, to pray
to Him, and love Him above everything. That is not
religion; that is a relationship.
Re: FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes by hahn(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Junia:

Religion is “the belief in and worship of a
superhuman controlling power, especially a personal
God or gods.” In that respect, Christianity can be
classified as a religion.
However, practically speaking, Christianity has a key
difference that separates it from other belief systems
that are considered religions. That difference is
relationship. Most religion, theistic or otherwise, is
man-centered. Any relationship with God is based on
man’s works. A theistic religion, such as Judaism or
Islam, holds to the belief in a supreme God or gods;
while non-theistic religions, such as Buddhism and
Hinduism, focus on metaphysical thought patterns
and spiritual “energies.” But most religions are
similar in that they are built upon the concept that
man can reach a higher power or state of being
through his own efforts. In most religions, man is the
aggressor and the deity is the beneficiary of man’s
efforts, sacrifices, or good deeds.
In that regard, Christianity is not a religion; it is a
relationship that God has established with His
children. In Christianity, God is the aggressor and
man is the beneficiary ( Romans 8:3 ). The Bible
states clearly that there is nothing man can do to
make himself right with God ( Isaiah 53:6 ; 64:6 ;
Romans 3:23 ; 6:23 ). According to Christianity, God
did for us what we cannot do for ourselves
( Colossians 2:13 ; 2 Corinthians 5:21 ). Our sin
separates us from His presence, and sin must be
punished ( Romans 6:23 ; Matthew 10:28 ; 23:33 ).
But, because God loves us, He took our punishment
upon Himself. All we must do is accept God’s gift of
salvation through faith ( Ephesians 2:8–9 ; 2
Corinthians 5:21 ). Grace is God’s blessing on the
undeserving.
Christianity is not about signing up for a religion.
Christianity is about being born into the family of God
( John 3:3 ). It is a relationship. Just as an adopted
child has no power to create an adoption, we have no
power to join the family of God by our own efforts.
We can only accept His invitation to know Him as
Father through adoption ( Ephesians 1:5 ; Romans
8:15 ). When we join His family through faith in the
death and resurrection of Jesus, the Holy Spirit
comes to live inside our hearts ( 1 Corinthians 6:19 ;
Luke 11:13 ; 2 Corinthians 1:21–22 ). He then
empowers us to live like children of the King. He
does not ask us to try to attain holiness by our own
strength, as religion does. He asks that our old self
be crucified with Him so that His power can live
through us ( Galatians 2:20 ; Romans 6:6 ). God
wants us to know Him, to draw near to Him, to pray
to Him, and love Him above everything. That is not
religion; that is a relationship.

Funny but Muslims, Jews and adherents of other religions say the same thing undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire [a Must Read] / Another Proof That Jesus Christ Is Not An Angel!!!! / What If I Disappoint God? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.