Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There (774 Views)

Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Baby Daddy / Mummy means have a child out of wedlock, either intentional or by some slight ignuor mistake (No child is a mistake from God).

With the continuous increase of failed marriages and declining of "marriageable"ladies to meet the equally scarce responsible male folks ready and willing to settle down, a great number of men today are looking in the direction to at least have a child or two out of wedlock with a woman who they consider okay to bear their child(ren) but they trust her enough to spend the rest of their lives with as their wife.

So many men are toiling this route in other to at least have a child of their own pending when subsequent children will start coming from the legal union of marriage after they finally find that loved one.

Now, i won't go blaming anyone's decision because we never can tell what anyone is going true until we walk a few steps in their shoes. Only then will we realize we were wrong for blaming them for decisions they have made.

For every man out there considering after a child out of wedlock, the underlisted are very important points you must consider.

1) A RESPONSIBLE WOMAN: So mny will ask "why not marry her since she is responsible?." At times parents and families kick against marrying once choice due to differences in Tribe, Religion, Social Status, Appearance and others. The supposed lady is almost perfect in every other area but the parents stamp their feet their son will dare not marry such lady because she doesn't meet up to their expectations.

Men, if you see that lady who is hardworking, a home keeper, sacrifices, love kids and not lazy. She definitely won't only be a good wife but a PERFECT mother. Such a lady is who you can trust your children with.

2) AN INDOOR /HOMELY WOMAN: No one should have a woman who finds it extremely difficult to stay at home mother their child. The best perfect to trust a child with is a woman who after work or close of business heads straight back home to her child, while she calls consistently while away from the home to find out how the home front is doing while keeping tap on her child.

3) A WOMAN LESS ADDICTED TO TV: This particular one inspired this write up. I have a close friend who is 40years of age and a baby mama of a child of 1year and 3months, my people guess what? I keep quarrelling with this lady to allow her son used to watching cartoons. The boy is used to watching Musicals and all these India stations because that's all his mother and her family watch. Why expose an innocent little boy to the indecency of Music channels and Soaps? No wonder the boy haven't started making out words like boys his age should. Women should always learn to make sacrifices on things to benefit their children and family. Don't use your immediate pleasure to ruine your child's life.

4) SOMEONE NOT ADDICTED TO DRUGS, ALCOHOL ORSMOKING: No mmatterhow a woman who is an addict on the above try to pretend to stay away from drugs, alcohol or smoking, it will only be a matter of time before she secretly returns to it. You wouldn't want your child inhaling smoke from cigarettes or weed from such tender age, or witness the sniffing of drugs or consumption of alcohol. Children are extremely fast learners and any habit they see around is what they automatically pick up.
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
The above cant be over emphasized.
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lala
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Kushpapi: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Are you trying to convince people to get children out of wedlock?!
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Kenzico(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Kushpapi:
Are you trying to convince people to get children out of wedlock?!

Sometimes circumstances make us do thing against our wish or desires. Not advicing anyone to take that part but should a man of 40years + keep waiting for the perfect woman before having a child?
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kenzico:
hmmmm

Does it sound awkward?
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by austinereds(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
okare. 3 gbosa for you.
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
austinereds:
okare. 3 gbosa for you.

Say it with that meme of that guy with the red shirt.
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by JustCare: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ask4Info:

Say it with that meme of that guy with the red shirt.
On the youth in politics issue. You kept us in the dark. Check my signature for whatsapp.
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by Ask4Info: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
JustCare:

On the youth in politics issue. You kept us in the dark. Check my signature for whatsapp.

We are still on it. We will resume on the whatsapp group this coming week ( God willing)
Re: Advice For Every Intending Baby Daddy Out There by George22016(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
There are very scarce women out there. I myself can't associate with a lady who has nothing doing or who was formerly wayward

I rather be a boko haram than get married to such

So many silly Children around with B*obs

(1) (Reply)

When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... / Love Issue / See What A Sister Gave To Her Younger Bro On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.