Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis (2838 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good evening my dear nairalanders..
This will be my first time writing a story like this cos i seriously need help(ur advice)..

I am a young guy that happened to fall in love at a very tender age. I fell inlove with this be beautiful gal called 'Juliet'. I was 17 and she was 15 years of age then wen we both started dating..
We finished our secondary school same year.. I started working in other to lift the pressure of money on my dad.
We eventually both gained admission. She was given admission at UNIBEN and mine was at KWASU.
One very day, she called me and i can presumed she was crying due to the way her voice was shaking.
She said to me 'am forfeiting my admission' i asked her what happened? She said 'there is no money,that she will need up to like 40k..
I told that she should not think about it.
I gave her the 40k which later resulted to me staying at ohm. That was (2015) then.

After she got to school, if i called her she won't pick it. And if she eventually picked it, she may tell me she's busy. TBC
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by buygala(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol angry

Oshey Red Cross....Salvation Army....Sister's keeper....Civil Defence. ...Scholarship board undecided

Op, the way your mumu plenty, the only place you will most likely 'gain admisson' is at UNIBEN teaching hospital sad

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Emescot(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op abeg i go sweear for you o... U give am 40k and u dey home abi? Ok
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Lionbite(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Waiting for season 2
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by firstking01(m): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
bayocute:
Good evening my dear nairalanders..
This will be my first time writing a story like this cos i seriously need help(ur advice)..

I am a young guy that happened to fall in love at a very tender age. I fell inlove with this be beautiful gal called 'Juliet'. I was 17 and she was 15 years of age then wen we both started dating..
We finished our secondary school same year.. I started working in other to lift the pressure of money on my dad.
We eventually both gained admission. She was given admission at UNIBEN and mine was at KWASU.
One very day, she called me and i can presumed she was crying due to the way her voice was shaking.
She said to me 'am forfeiting my admission' i asked her what happened? She said 'there is no money,that she will need up to like 40k..
I told that she should not think about it.
I gave her the 40k which later resulted to me staying at ohm. That was (2015) then.

After she got to school, if i called her she won't pick it. And if she eventually picked it, she may tell me she's busy. TBC
You are a first class mor,onsad
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Splinz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
You gave your school fees to someone else and lost your own admission

Oh my gawd! Why have you done this great evil!?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by jane5020(f): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Patiently waiting for season 2
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
And people will be complaining that MMM took their money when someone can give away 40k and forfiet his admission
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by lanicky(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wow, you're such a good Samaritan.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by KnightRod(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
I don't know whether to call you dumb or demon possessed
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by lanicky(f): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
jane5020:
Patiently waiting for season 2

Me too

1 Like

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by DozieInc(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
OP, your own dey another level.

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
Op abeg i go sweear for you o... U give am 40k and u dey home abi? Ok
That's love for you. I doubt you know what true love is though tongue
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Emescot(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
That's love for you. I doubt you know what true love is though tongue
Oku gba love, Na mumu you women dey like.
P:S: True love dont exist in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Jay542(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Maga don pay angry
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Dygeasy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Eh ya.. Things you do for love embarassed

E go clear for your eyes
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Elmojiid(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
ghen ghen ...oya cut..action,plz the title and what season.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
Oku gba love, Na mumu you women dey like.
P:S: True love dont exist in Nigeria
I wouldn't take such money though. True unconditional love exist in Nigeria... Go and look for it!
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Then, she frankly tell me after that she's not interested again in the relationship that we should broke up.
I was mad at myself..i couldn't think well for a week, i felt weak and vulnerable..
Later that year i met anoda beautiful lady. We fell inlove with each other.

We eventually both get admitted into diff institution. She's in KWARAPOLY and me UNILORIN..
At the end of 2016, We were given christmas/new year break.

We both went home together.
One faithful day, she called me that i shuld cum to her place bfor we returned. She told me are sister want to meet me. I was happy i will be meeting one of her family.

I went there that very morning, she entertained me and treated me well. She told me her sister will be back in a moment.

We started kissing.. Suddenly, i heard someone shouted my name loudly "BAYO".
TBC
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Emescot(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
I wouldn't take such money though. True unconditional love exist in Nigeria... Go and look for it!
I know u cant take it shebi u be omo Igbo, and i have my own love. I am my own love!!
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by jane5020(f): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
bayocute:
Then, she frankly tell me after that she's not interested again in the relationship that we should broke up.
I was mad at myself..i couldn't think well for a week, i felt weak and vulnerable..
Later that year i met anoda beautiful lady. We fell inlove with each other.

We eventually both get admitted into diff institution. She's in KWARAPOLY and me UNILORIN..
At the end of 2016, We were given christmas/new year break.

We both went home together.
One faithful day, she called me that i shuld cum to her place bfor we returned. She told me are sister want to meet me. I was happy i will be meeting one of her family.

I went there that very morning, she entertained me and treated me well. She told me her sister will be back in a moment.

We started kissing.. Suddenly, i heard someone shouted my name loudly "BAYO".
TBC

Which movie is this pls
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by greenermodels: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
I know u cant take it shebi u be omo Igbo, and i have my own love. I am my own love!!
stop the tribal stereotype,you even typed y i b~o,your case de your village witches coven de receive discussion.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
Self love is cool
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Emescot(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
greenermodels:
stop the tribal stereotype,you even typed y i b~o,your case de your village witches coven de receive discussion.
U misunderstood me bro, am an ibo boy too am just joking with her.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
jane5020:

Which movie is this pls
Its not a movie my sister..
just relax and lemme land..
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by jane5020(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
bayocute:
Its not a movie my sister..
just relax and lemme land..

Waiting....
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Young03(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op pls my sis is available looking for who go sacrifice his school fees for her

op ur a zone B
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by yorhmienerd(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Improve on your writing skills and move this to the literature section.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Young03:
Op pls my sis is available looking for who go sacrifice his school fees for her

op ur a zone B

That trick doesn't work again bro..
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by greenermodels: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emescot:
U misunderstood me bro, am an ibo boy too am just joking with her.
what's ibo?
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Emescot(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
greenermodels:
what's ibo?
ibo o, igbo o, my brother all na same jare. Ti e gan po. Isi aki
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Chelseafan1: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
ITbomb:
And people will be complaining that MMM took their money when someone can give away 40k and forfiet his admission

Lmfaooo. .... My belle ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 11,12,13,14,15,16 By Samuel Odamah / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Would You Go First / Oga Has Been Having Sex With Me With Condoms” – 13-year-old Maid To Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.