Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (59101 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by lastpage: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
ArthurADM:
Truthfully and honestly, women lie alot about their personality most especially their age. I've seen worse... Pls advise them to be open...

Some have given birth in other states before coming to lagos.

Cheesux Christ! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
techcloud:

And who made you a better judge?

The guy spoke the truth.

The foundation is faulty. She will continue to shock him. That's just the truth. Any girl that can keep such a very vital information from her future hubby isn't a wife material. Better late than sorry.

Op, I'm talking from experience. I forgave in my own case like on three different shockers too(including lie about age too, I also discovered this from her mum). She will continue to shock you guy.

Break up with her or live with the regrets for the rest of your life.

Be wise man. Life is too short to marry a problem

You've been hurt before and may have had some similar issues but that does not mean his case will be like yours. I can't understand how people just complicate matter. She lied about her age does not mean she will lie about everything else.
Anyway, at the end, it's for Op to decide.

Op, do you trust your taste in women? If yes then am sure you will know the right thing to do.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by techcloud(m): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
chinene1:

You've been hurt before and may have had some similar issues but that does not mean his case will be like yours. I can't understand how people just complicate matter. She lied about her age does not mean she will lie about everything else.

Op, do you trust your taste in women? If yes then am sure you will know the right thing to do.

You just don't get it do you?

Truth is everybody lies, but when it comes to something you know might come out in the open in some not so distant future. It's just wise to come clean.

And if you truly love someone, you wouldn't lie consistently for good four years. In fact if you can lie to your man for four years without remorse, then I don't think there's anything you can't lie about with him.

I get your point though. But Op should know better. He's been with her and he knows her better than anyone. Make your decision man.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
lastpage:

Why are you are sounding like you are the lady in question? shocked shocked

Why did you lie to him about your age?

Old Cargo forming under-16! grin grin grin

Well we get all sorts of children commenting on nairaland nowadays. Am glad we are not mates and yes even if am not older than you in age which I find unlikely, am sure my level of reasoning is way above yours. That makes me old and proud!

P.S, am sure if you really apply yourself, you could sound matured. Just try.

Lastpage!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by lastpage: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
chinene1:

Ha, wait oh. Before you call off your wedding, I want to ask a simple question. Is she now older than you? If yes, does the age difference diminish your love?
When has age become a terminal or communicable disease. The issue is trust which I fully understand but like most people have said confront her and let her know the next time she lies you won't forgive her. Don't complicate your life and hers unnecessarily by backing out now. This woman is about to promise her life to you. She will be risking her life in the labour room to bring forth your children, she is signing up to make a home for you. She is shunning all others for you. Can't you consider that and forgive?
I can't understand how people say 'I love you' but attach unnecessary conditions to it. I though love was supposed to be forgiving, selfless, and without conditions? Thing it through please.

Just look at how "women" apply subtle pressure to goad a man into doing what he should not have done! shocked

Sounds like Eve telling Adam in the Bible: Consider all l have done for you.... just ignore God and listen to me joor! shocked shocked
But when the man gets into poo, what does she say next: You should not have listen to me now, why do you call yourself a man sef, if you have to listen to a woman, ehn? angry angry

Look, STOP using all these "pressure points" on men, most men know it for what it is: PRESSURISING..
Kid or no kids, shun others or not, risk or riskier, she will make one damn troublesome home, built on LIES, for him.
That is not what we want for this young man, we want him to enjpy married life, not be beholden to a lying wife,.... worse that the Devil, of you ask me! undecided

Lastpage!

And please dont come-back with the "victim narration" or the "you've been hurt before" tale! grin
Its all "pressure points" that dont sell anymore! Eyes don clear nowadays!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
The mum wants to spoil her daughter's marriage? Hmmm... It may be a test to see your temperament and to know if you truly love her daughter.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by lastpage: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:
The mum wants to spoil her daughter's marriage? Hmmm... It may be a test to see your temperament and to know if you truly love her daughter.

No, Mum just said it without knowing her daughter has been lying to her groom!
If she knew her daughter was lying about her age to her groom, she would dying keeping the same secret!

Now, dont try to sow doubt into his mind.
Mum was NOT testing him. She just blabbed innocently.
But God was on his side and wanted him to know what he was getting into! maybe the "prayer of his own Mum" did the magic for him.
How about that?
undecided

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
techcloud:

You just don't get it do you?

Truth is everybody lies, but when it comes to something you know might come out in the open in some not so distant future. It's just wise to come clean.

And if you truly love someone, you wouldn't lie consistently for good four years. In fact if you can lie to your man for four years without remorse, then I don't think there's anything you can't lie about with him.

I get your point though. But Op should know better. He's been with her and he knows her better than anyone. Make your decision man.

For a girl to lie and keep up such a lie for 4 years, she must have been scared of losing him. If it's just for her getting married, am sure other guys approached her within the time and she could have left him for another. People sometimes do the wrong things when they are scared.
But ultimately it's his decision

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by abnsugbe: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you discovered her age and now want to back out, am sorry but were you in love with her age or with her just curious

you would have simply confronted her to hear from her. . .I dont support girl and their misbehavior buh you shouldn't judge her cos of that. . .you are the man here think before you take action

am out

its a lie,she told u her Real age but u never listened cos u were busy fucking her hard..now u want to back out...Asi,lie lle
the work God has started in ur life must be compeleted
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
lastpage:

Just look at how "women" apply subtle pressure to goad a man into doing what he should not have done! shocked

Sounds like Eve telling Adam in the Bible: Consider all l have done for you.... just ignore God and listen to me joor! shocked shocked
But when the man gets into poo, what does she say next: You should not have listen to me now, why do you call yourself a man sef, if you have to listen to a woman, ehn? angry angry

Look, STOP using all these "pressure points" on men, most men know it for what it is: PRESSURISING..
Kid or no kids, shun others or not, risk or riskier, she will make one damn troublesome home, built on LIES, for him.
That is not what we want for this young man, we want him to enjpy married life, not be beholden to a lying wife,.... worse that the Devil, of you ask me! undecided

Lastpage!

And please dont come-back with the "victim narration" or the "you've been hurt before" tale! grin
Its all "pressure points" that dont sell anymore! Eyes don clear nowadays!

Give it a rest will you? When it comes to love and marriage, nothing is chiseled in stone. This is getting boring abeg.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chinene1(f): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
techcloud:

There are still good girls out there. No one is perfect yes, but common, any girl that can lie consistently for four good solid years to her future husband not boyfriend, not lover, her husband to be should be feared.

Yes, we have many better halfs in our compound.

I hear you. Can't deal abeg. Op, listen to this guy. Dump your girl and go straight to his compound. Your missing rib is there. cool
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
lastpage:

No, Mum just said it without knowing her daughter has been lying to her groom!
If she knew her daughter was lying about her age to her groom, she would dying keeping the same secret!

Now, dont try to sow doubt into his mind.
Mum was NOT testing him. She just blabbed innocently.
But God was on his side and wanted him to know what he was getting into! maybe the "prayer of his own Mum" did the magic for him.
How about that?
undecided

Lastpage

I believe she is testing her future in law to see if there is love for her child. I have read op's old posts and there is reason to test him.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by techcloud(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
chinene1:

For a girl to lie and keep up such a lie for 4 years, she must have been scared of losing him. If it's just for her getting married, am sure other guys approached her within the time and she could have left him for another. People sometimes do the wrong things when they are scared.
But ultimately it's his decision

For a girl to lie and keep such a lie for four years, she must have bagged a doctorate in lying and deceit. Not good for that institution called marriage. That's what we are saying. Maybe you don't know what marriage is. It's a life commitment. It's a lifetime contract.

This is no game. Under no circumstances should it be built on a lie. Love will fade, beauty will fade. What keep a marriage isn't love, it isn't beauty. It's trust. Trust is what bring back the love and beauty, it's what brings back the little butterflies. It's what keep marriages that has last the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by bacilus(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
well if you love her, just confront her and see other truth coming out. I bet she will always be loyal coz of this shame on her. she will be a good wife I guarantee
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by chimeziedickson: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Baes and lieing about their age are like 5&6......

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by bengoodcreature: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
For ur own good, call it off _age is just a number
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by erico2k2(m): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?
The foundation of your lives can't stand the test of time if built on lies. Lie in bout ur age is a big No
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 14, 2017
chinene1:

lol how naive you'd be surprised, people lie about things that don't even mean anything. Anyway i think this is funny a Marriage with lies as a foundation.

waiting for future topics
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Sunepapa4: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2017
proverbs 31: 10 - 12

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by cuteme88(f): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Let's not judge anybody here!
We human are bound to make mistakes.
She might have lied to u her age because of the fear that she may loose u if she reveal to u her real age.
We all say age is nothing but a number but it means a lot as well especially when we love base on age.
Do u love her? If yes, do have a long chat with her. Let her know u are aware about her real age and ask her the reasons for lying to u. I bet her reasons is the fear of loosing u to another if u get to know her real age, she may not lie just like that but due to insecurity, maybe her friends did push her to it that u may not like her if u know her the way she is; maybe she was scared, maybe she did lie because she loves u a lot to let u go!
We ladies are sensitive when it comes to so many things. and because of our being so sensitive we do crazy things that make us regret at the end. As for me, 4years isn't a big gap but other marriages are successful despite the big age differences. Love conquerors all my dear. Except perhaps ur love for her isn't there anymore then u can end the relationship as well. No need to force urself on love. Let it flow!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
If she can lie about something as trivial as her age; you better take all your children for a DNA test because this lady will always lie to cover her ass.
[quote][/quote]

You just hit the nail on the head. The earlier the better for him to back out. The choice is his though..
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by ManTiger(m): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2017
She lied because
(1) She loves and don't wanna loose you.
(2) She is being concern about her age as a barrier to het married.

If her reason is number 1 , you're safe but if its number 2 there are 2 things involved!
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by obowunmi(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2017
She will NOT stop lying.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by obowunmi(m): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?

She won't stop lying to you. Why not just walk away.

I hate liars.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by wizrose(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Ochillary:
she lied about her age that's something serious abeg.
first thing U need to do...... is to found out y she lies.... there must be a good reason for that...

she can jst lie 4 no reason ?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by wizrose(m): 1:35am On Jan 14, 2017
obowunmi:

She won't stop lying to you. Why not just walk away.

I hate liars.
..... if he walk away and the guy he find someone else ......what make U think the gal he find wount lie also....... everybody is lier.... nobody is fucking truthfull sometimes they words that need to keep as secret forever. not everything U see U talk... everyone has their own fucking secret

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Sierusvirus(m): 2:07am On Jan 14, 2017
chinene1:

Ha, wait oh. Before you call off your wedding, I want to ask a simple question. Is she now older than you? If yes, does the age difference diminish your love?
When has age become a terminal or communicable disease. The issue is trust which I fully understand but like most people have said confront her and let her know the next time she lies you won't forgive her. Don't complicate your life and hers unnecessarily by backing out now. This woman is about to promise her life to you. She will be risking her life in the labour room to bring forth your children, she is signing up to make a home for you. She is shunning all others for you. Can't you consider that and forgive?
I can't understand how people say 'I love you' but attach unnecessary conditions to it. I though love was supposed to be forgiving, selfless, and without conditions? Thing it through please.
[quote][/quote]

Trust is love and when there is no trust, there ain't love. with her lies, she's not promising her life to the man rather the man is about to sacrifice and waste his life for her. .. A woman that can conceal such for 4yrs won't bring forth the man kids into the world but rather different men kids into his life and house... With her lies, she ain't signing up to make a home but rather destroy the man's life and destiny.... She's not shunning others for him but rather using him to achieve a purpose of " I have arrived " and then will invite all sort of men in your own very house... Pls advice him well.
Brother, listen carefully, Run away from her completely.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by brownhawk: 2:32am On Jan 14, 2017
sammyalways:
dude for four years uve never seen any I'd card of hers and the ladies have dated ransacked my properties like dss
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2017
dhardline:
Lies.... I hate lies angry.

Confront her anyway, If you really love her then I think you can go on with the wedding but let her

understand the damage the next lie might cause. Couples should be able to tell each other everything and both parties should learn how to be very understanding on issues.

Remember a lot of people have also lied about their ages just to get jobs so before you cast that stone make a deep search of yourself too. wink

GOOD ADVICE,

PLS GO AHEAD WITH YOUR WEDDING.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by ArthurADM(m): 4:07am On Jan 14, 2017
lastpage:

Cheesux Christ! shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

It's happening. These ladies are not clean.. cheats and frauds....
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by trekkie: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Run! Run! Run! Not gentlemans run o. Remove your shoes pull both ears and run!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.