Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. (7607 Views)

Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Breaking News: IPOB Has Informed All Foreign Missions In Lagos Of Proposed Rally / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
This agitation for secession may not be a new thing, but it is shocking that IPOB under the leadershiip of Nnamdi kanu has become a hate mongering organization. Sometimes I wonder if they channel their energy from hating hausa, yoruba's, britain, pastors, mbaka amongst others to their cause, they may have succeeded. It's astonishing how they think hatred can bring them success.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Afam4eva(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
How about we discuss your own hatred.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
How about we discuss your own hatred.
I am truly not surprised. You tell yourselves the world hates you. I don't hate you..never will.

31 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
The hate is only a reflection of hate from the usual culprits. May it not deepen. May the usual culprits have a change of heart and become more accommodating. The Nigeria space can accommodate us all. Let's compete on equal ground. You will see Nigeria blossom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Ngozi123(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
This agitation for secession may not be a new thing, but it is shocking that IPOB under the leadershiip of Nnamdi kanu has become a hate mongering organization. Sometimes I wonder if they channel their energy from hating hausa, yoruba's, britain, pastors, mbaka amongst others to their cause, they may have succeeded. It's astonishing how they think hatred can bring them success.

The majority of Igbos aren't IPOB members so what are you talking about?

22 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

The majority of Igbos aren't IPOB members so what are you talking about?
Belief in an ideology does not mean membership.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Ngozi123(f): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Belief in an ideology does not mean membership.

But I thought that most Igbos didn't want Biafra? That's what I've been told on Nairaland undecided.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Dedetwo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:

The only hatemongers in the seemingly circumstance that will lead to disintegration of Nigeria are those who assumed things have swung in their favor in today's Nigeria. IPOB simply want to walk away from Nigeria without even been annoyed talk less hateful. However it appears that the simple and innocuous demand had twisted certain sections of Nigerian society out of human form. Certain Nigerians can continue to be as hateful as donkey, it will not stop IPOB from pursuing one thing which is a spit from the cesspit called Nigeria. I do not see anything wrong in self determination.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by PedroJP(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
jomonic:
The hate is only a reflection of hate from the usual culprits. May it not deepen. May the usual culprits have a change of heart and become more accommodating. The Nigeria space can accommodate us all. Let's compete on equal ground. You will see Nigeria blossom.

compete on equal ground but you and your fallen angel descendants rather die than have a seaport down lower south.

Moreover, is Biafra going to take away your right to compete on any ground ? Tell me something i don't know.

Stay on your own and compete, you won't have only equal right but unlimited access to ways to compete on level grounds.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by PedroJP(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:

The truth is hurting u so much that u feel they are hating u knowing the truth. Why are u against Biafra ? Are they demanding for ur enslavement ? Are they demanding to deprive other ethnic groups their sovereignity ? Are they demanding your peace in it ? What ? Now you know they hate you, but u still want to hold on to them to answer one Nation with people who hate you. Are you guys fools that you want to stay with people who hate you so much.

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by JideAmuGiaka: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:

When your President told the whole world that Igbos are 5% therefore should not expect anything from his govnt, were you not happy saying "that serves them right"?. Did the ELDERS of your so" loving" tribe Condemn such statement from a President?
Why won't they hate you and your ancestral President.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

But I thought that most Igbos didn't want Biafra? That's what I've been told on Nairaland undecided.
well no one told me so. My post is based on observations, the increasing disdain and suspicion for other tribes. I am indifferent. to whatever agitation there is, but what I see on the FB group calls for concern.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Noblecx: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol. Una never seen anything.
Igbos have come to stay, to conquer and to succeed.
Igbos suffered set back half century ago and now they are about to recover and position themselves in their rightful place. If you like hide behind hate accusations on Igbos to register your envy and disappointment. Damn!?! Igbos don't have any Bleep to give to any insecure murrafukers wink grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by AustineE1: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
We live in a time when saying the truth is a heroic act(God bless Nnamdi Kalu). For the so called patriotic Nigerians(Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas),You are only tagged loved when you are oppressed,systematically marginalized and discriminated without any objection.
At a time when the younger generations of Igbos whom now have access to unlimited social media(unlike the Yoruba blown envelop main media) and are now asking questions on why an Abubakar or Tunde with a lower qualification is often employed in the place of Emeka with higher qualification?why is there no future for our teeming youths? but the same Igbo Youths always make it to the top outside Nigeria.
Why are there no refineries in the East where some states in the East have oil and why the existence of refinery in the north despite lack of oil?
Why cant Nigeria be restructured in other for everyone to have sense of belonging?
Why are Fulani herdsmen allowed to move around freely with arms and kill at will without being brought to book?
Why are igbo properties targeted at any slightest provocation in the north and some times in the south west?
Why are Nigerians measured by their ethnicity or religion,rather than by the strength of their character?
Why are some tagged 97% favoured ones and 5% less valued?etc.....if asking these questions and many more amounts to hatred then i am number hater of the Nigerian state.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
PedroJP:

compete on equal ground but you and your fallen angel descendants rather die than have a seaport down lower south.

Moreover, is Biafra going to take away your right to compete on any ground ? Tell me something i don't know.

Stay on your own and compete, you won't have only equal right but unlimited access to ways to compete on level grounds.

Rambling all the way brother. What are you really saying.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by DozieInc(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
A man decides to build his own house, does it mean he hates his present landlord?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by JideAmuGiaka: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
jomonic:

Nigeria can accommodate us all you said.
But when i eat as Northern Christian, you kill me for not observing Islamic fasting.

Nigeria will blossom you said;
But you invaded my farm land with your herds and destroy my farm products and if i question you, you kill me and rape my wife. If i report to your President what you (his people) have done, he will tell me that the people that did it are from Liberia and not his people.

I AM A WISE MAN FROM EAST AND I CANNOT BE DECEIVED.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

When your President told the whole world that Igbos are 5% therefore should not expect anything from his govnt, were you not happy saying "that serves them right"?. Did the ELDERS of your so" loving" tribe Condemn such statement from a3 President?
Why won't they hate you and your ancestral President.
Assumption is the least of intelligence. A stupid statement, and you lump us together. Pray has the west seen. any dividend of the 95%? which of our elders? since when has the elders of a section of a country hold weight? just another excuse

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by ckmayoca: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
What makes u think I hate you? And what makes me think you love me? How can u prove that?

Cos this hate matter is becoming a psycological matter.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Asking for a separate existence now means hateful according to the op. Maybe igbos are beginning to match the resentment shown towards them, and now pple like the op are complaining.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by JideAmuGiaka: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Assumption is the least of intelligence. A stupid statement, and you lump us together. Pray has the west seen. any dividend of the 95%? which of our elders? since when has the elders of a section of a country hold weight? just another excuse

What did your so loving tribe said when Buhari called Igbos 5%?
Pls answer me and stop masturbating.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by 1Rebel: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol. These afonjas have no shame.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by cheruv: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
My happiness is that our people have woken up to reality and that reality is that no ethnicity in Nigeria wishes the Igbo well. They hate us from the very depths of our soul and won't hesitate to severely deal with us in whatever way they can as can be seen from the pogroms in the North against Igbos that has been going on since 1945 and the economic sabotage being carried out on us by the West.
Like Rabbi Hillel asked,"o buru nam nonyeghuru onwem,onye gānonyerem? " embarassed

But I know this rubbish would end someday

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
AustineE1:

We leave in a time when saying the truth is a heroic act(God bless Nnamdi Kalu). For the so called patriotic Nigerians(Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas),You are only tagged loved when you are oppressed,systematically marginalized and discriminated without any objection.
At a time when the younger generations of Igbos whom now have access to unlimited social media(unlike the Yoruba blown envelop main media) and are now asking questions on why an Abubakar or Tunde with a lower qualification is often employed in the place of Emeka with higher qualification?why is there no future for our teeming youths? but the same Igbo Youths always make it to the top outside Nigeria.
Why are there no refineries in the East where some states in the East have oil and why the existence of refinery in the north despite lack of oil?
Why cant Nigeria be restructured in other for everyone to have sense of belonging?
Why are Fulani herdsmen allowed to move around freely with arms and kill at will without being brought to book?
Why are igbo properties targeted at any slightest provocation in the north and some times in the south west?
Why are Nigerians measured by their ethnicity or religion,rather than by the strength of their character?
Why are some tagged 97% favoured ones and 5% less valued?etc.....if asking these questions and many more amounts to hatred then i am number hater of the Nigerian state.
your opinion would have been incomplete without ethnic slurs eh? brown roof, Yoruba, Yoruba e.t.c

The south west destroyed ur properties? Yeah. family writers/RBL told you that. I don't remember anybody burning down your house cos your igbo. The demolishing cuts across, but you like the narrative that paints you as the victim. I keep wondering what you people mean by lagos/ibadan media. Very laughable!

Imo has the highest no of employees in the civil service, Lagos here offers opportunities to all. it's common sensical, I won't be favoured in the east, as you in the core west employment wise.

The fulani herdsman kill ALL in their way.
This obsession with oil! oil with few beneficiaries.. before you point out lagos, it is developed because it was a former capital, and has provided an environment where everyone can thrive.

Agreed the 95% comment was stupid.

All these your complaints may give you reason to seek secession, but do you have to hate and wish other the worst? were all in this together

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Uteghe(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Paschal Madukwe
All I can say to my fellow igbos supporting this man is this... I have moved beyond getting emotionally hyper-active when biafra is mentioned. I believe most biafran agitators are more emotional than objective. When u look at the Igbo man's problem without the bias fed to us by our parents,u will see that the Igbo man has himself to blame. Biafra is not the solution. Coming to terms with what's the problem within us as a people is the solution. This man, Nnamdi kalu knows alot of igbos will be moved by sentimental reasons with little or no objectivity. That rant of his (which I feel is childish, forgive my French) is aimed at his target audience who most most likely will become hyper on seeing him react that way

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by irrefragable: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Afonjas are the hateful and spiteful bunch. They have only succeeded in perfecting the art of masked hatred.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
cheruv:
My happiness is that our people have woken up to reality and that reality is that no ethnicity in Nigeria wishes the Igbo well. They hate us from the very depths of our soul and won't hesitate to severely deal with us in whatever way they can as can be seen from the pogroms in the North against Igbos that has been going on since 1945 and the economic sabotage being carried out on us by the West.
Like Rabbi Hillel asked,"o buru nam nonyeghuru onwem,onye gānonyerem? " embarassed

But I know this rubbish would end someday
'has woken up to the reality... bla bla,bla' what reality? you are so wrong.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by cheruv: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
catal:
Asking for a separate existence now means hateful according to the op. Maybe igbos are beginning to match the resentment shown towards them, and now pple like the op are complaning.
I ji ya cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

What did your so loving tribe said when Buhari called Igbos 5%?
Pls answer me and stop masturbating.
I personally didn't find it sensible. but then what did the ibo's say wen saro wiwa was kiled or when odi was massacred? what did the southerners say when abiola was killed? ffk and fayose have been speaking what have your governors done or said? you can't tow that line bro..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by JideAmuGiaka: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I personally didn't find it sensible. but then what did the ibo's say wen saro wiwa was kiled or when odi was massacred? what did the southerners say when abiola was killed? ffk and fayose have been speaking what have your governors done or said? you can't tow that line bro..

Still masturbating instead of answering my question

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Referendum, federalism, outright disintegration, I don't care. no tribe is really benefiting from nigeria except a handful of people encompassing all tribes. The much maligned hausa are still the poorest and miserable in all ramifications. The igbo's may cry marginalization but are doing well due to deft grit and hardwork. Just the idea of hating, and hinging your perceived failure on a group of people that is wrong. Peace..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo / APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) / Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.