Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (89731 Views)

Illicit Sex : Sweet But Deadly. / Facebook User Kosi Cries Out, Say No To Doggy Style,69 And Other Illicit Sex. / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Misterpaul(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank God am not friend with this OP... If every girl in this world stops doing all these, then this world will be a very boring place. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by guychidile: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
women thing.,!
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by neighbourhud: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
And the point is....

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by progress69: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
jaxxy:

I agree with u totally bt u gals must agree to wear full hajib ok. Thx dear

Cc candidbabe

Lol. I wonder why she had to put religion into it self.

Which one is abstain from all appearances of evil?
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Respect55(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
But ur dp is sexy its own. It dsnt go in conformity with ur write up.

1 Like

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by mheracle01(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
forget illicit sex. One should always be proportionate when dealing with opposite sex cos when one have many opposite sex as friends, somethings temptation is bound to set in. But when you are proportionate you re reducing the risk of been involve in any unwanted sex escapade
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Orikinla1: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
OP, you are right 100%.
Girls who do so are already cheating.
It is not only when you have sex that you have cheated.
Tempting is cheating.

A young woman kissed you: hugged you; lay in bed with you; sat on your laps and allowed you to tickle her navel and still claimed you were not in relationship?
Fooling her "mugu" boyfriend. grin

1 Like

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adonike:
Op nailed it!

All Those "dear", "dearie", "sweet", "biscuit", etc especially on social media are mostly used by all those introverts in addressing peeps they've got feelings for but cannot verbally express it.
Abi oooooo
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by justjify(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Feck u mean

grin grin grin
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by M2dX(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Op.

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by purplekayc(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:
"HARMLESS" THINGS PEOPLE DO THAT LEAD TO ILLICIT SEX

1.Calling everyone dear, dearie, dearest, sweet, sweetie, and all those "harmless" pet names.

2. Calling and allowing the opposite sex to call you sexy, curvy, angel, idol, etc.

3. Pouting your mouth and posting the picture on the social media (You give more focus on the lips).

4. Turning your bum to the camera and posting the picture on the social media. Same for ladies who focus more on the chest region.

5. Hugging, touching and embracing every Tom, Dick and Harry.

6. Allowing the opposite sex give you sexy compliments and secretly or publicly enjoying the compliment e.g. "I like your figure", "You've got kissable lips," "Your moustache makes you look so sexy," "Your height is tripping. I like guys who are muscular and six feet tall."

7. You allowed your EX back into your life.

8. You allow the opposite friend to visit you anyday, anytime.

9. You visit the opposite sex friend anyday, any time.

10. You flirt "harmlessly"with the opposite sex.

11. As a married man/woman, you chat with the opposite sex far into the night

12. You give "harmless" pecks and kisses.

13. Your dates are always done in lonely places.

14. You counsel and pray with the opposite sex in a lonely or dark room.

15. You end up having emotional and physical sexual affair and lose yourself respect for life!

These things look harmless but have very serious implications.

Jesus says "Flee all appearances of evil"! No, you don't wait until that guy/lady ask for sex before you run!

You run at the beginning! Say NO to things that are not proper,

say NO to words that turn you on, say NO to people that makes you feel "hot!"

Avoid situations and environments that encourage sin.

Keep your chastity. Keep your testimony. God bless you. Cheers!
how do you know all these things
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by StupidYorubaFool: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:

1.Calling everyone dear, dearie, dearest, sweet, sweetie, and all those "harmless" pet names.

2. Calling and allowing the opposite sex to call you sexy, curvy, angel, idol, etc.

3. Pouting your mouth and posting the picture on the social media (You give more focus on the lips).

4. Turning your bum to the camera and posting the picture on the social media. Same for ladies who focus more on the chest region.

6. Allowing the opposite sex give you sexy compliments and secretly or publicly enjoying the compliment e.g. "I like your figure", "You've got kissable lips," "Your moustache makes you look so sexy," "Your height is tripping. I like guys who are muscular and six feet tall."

15. You end up having emotional and physical sexual affair and lose yourself respect for life!

Jesus says "Flee all appearances of evil"! No, you don't wait until that guy/lady ask for sex before you run!

are you a Virgin??
no offense
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by 5starmilitant: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mrvirgin:

Maybe that's nt true bro. Once had an affair wit a Warri girl, believe me, they ar one of d easiest to maneuver. Infact she gives in even before I propose to do anything.

Am not saying they are hard to get down. If she likes you, off course she will always give in.

What am saying is that, real warri girls don't just fall for sex because you calling them sweet names. The one wey her mind dey, go do you well. But the one wey her mind nor dey, nor dey. No amount of sexy names go change anything.

1 Like

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by justjify(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:

Girls una see una life? Una be serious culprit hia!
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by idesylvester(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who told you is harmless, r we complaining, leave am for us ooo... E dey sweet grin cheesy

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by frubben(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
candidbabe:
Flee from fornication. Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. He that soweth corruption shall reap corruption.

Preacher I hope u are a Virgin o
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by fkdmods: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:

In summary; Don't go out or have a life. Just stay in your room. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by johnero353(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
U no go leave all these warri things, una dey always take warri ppl like say no be God create dem. Girls are the same everywhere
5starmilitant:

Am not saying they are hard to get down. If she likes you, off course she will always give in.

What am saying is that, real warri girls don't just fall for sex because you calling them sweet names. The one wey her mind dey, go do you well. But the one wey her mind nor dey, nor dey. No amount of sexy names go change anything.

3 Likes

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Rexnegro(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:

God will bless You op...especially that number 1 my so called girl does it all the time...we misuse words in This part of the world alot...everyone is called my love my love...What that F...?

1 Like

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Zedoo:
Very true ....

But all these gurls will want to defend....
Later they will call it "accident" or "mistake"
Look over here babe, 90% of guys are just walking around ready to burrow any half-open hole.... Before you say "he is not like that" please read the above statement again...and then one question if you ALL say that your "friend" is not like that then please who are these guys sharing their escapades everyday on NL? Are they not the same people someone like you is saying "he is not like that" for?

In other words we are all truly aware of EVERYTHING that leads to the bed.... Saying you never saw it coming is the highest level of illusion and irresponsibility
you nailed it bro,but you are talking 90% when it should be 99%,seriously.
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Rexnegro(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

In summary; Don't go out or have life. Just stay in your room. Smh.
that's not What The op is saying...she not forcing You to learn from her post...let those who are unconscious about the effects of such tin to learn and stop saying sometin else.
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
its nt illicit sex when the girls do those things mentioned intentionally
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Tell me why I should believe all the points you rolled out ? There are always exceptions to the rules. I stand with that exception.

Dissent me, as always.

World B
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by nairamaniac: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2017
This OP is very experienced.
U nailed it.
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2017
candidbabe:
Flee from fornication. Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. He that soweth corruption shall reap corruption.

Not just from fornication, but also from every and all forms of sexual impurity or immorality.
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Mayflowa(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
megareal:
I can't fault any of those reasons. Right on point.

But how would girls marry if they don't entertain admiration?

2 Likes

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Edubrazill: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2017
I love this write up that enlighten and motivates the righteous. .cus I know this Hurts the sinners and others who love after dress thingz.. That's why they gonna hate this article. Bro keep it up I have ur back
Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by ceeethru(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2017
lilyqueen:

Post of the year so far

1 Like

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by nairamaniac: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2017
Rexnegro:

God will bless You op...especially that number 1 my so called girl does it all the time...we misuse words in This part of the world alot...everyone is called my love my love...What that F...?

God really bless the O.P. I very much agree with you. Some people especially introverts as someone earlier sed use these words in order to leave open a possibility of intimacy. I feel like a coward using friendship to lure a woman to bed.

There's one thing Iv never been good at is converting friendship to intimacy/relationship with a girl.

If I don't toast you or try to hit on you the first two or three times we meet, it may never happen again. Cos once I see a girl as a friend, there's no room for such indirect romantic rapport or relationship.

The most risky/tempting one is chatting late at night with the opposite sex. Nights could be so cold and most girls sleep naked.
Due to their unclothedness and cold, these chats and calls could easily lead to fon sex and all that.

1 Like

Re: Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2017
lilyqueen:

Sinday Sorry, Sunday Worship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Instagram Porn Star Shares Bishop Oyedepo's Poster, Fan Asks "U Dey Go Church?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.