Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51306 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2018
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart: Matthew 5:28.

BROTHERS, POLICE YOUR EYES. SISTERS, COVER YOUR SHAPES AND BODIES VERY WELL, LET US COOPERATE TOGETHER, AND DRIVE AWAY THIS SIN FROM OUR SOCIETIES.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2018
WHENEVER THE LORD JESUS CHRIST COMES, THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL BE THE FIRST TO BENEFIT. PLS DON'T DIE WITHOUT BEING READY FOR HIS COMING.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

IF HE COMES AND MEETS YOU IN SIN, YOU'LL BE KILLED AND YOUR SOUL CAST IN HELLFIRE FOR 1000YRS, WHILE HE AND THE SAINTS WOULD RULE FOR THOSE 1000YRS.

Revelation 20:4 King James Version (KJV)
... and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

AFTER THE 1000YRS, YOU'LL COME OUT OF HELLFIRE, BE JUDGED, AND BE CAST FOREVER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE, OHHHH!

Revelation 20:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
... hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
Shalom,

ONE THING YOU MUST DO, TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD IS WRITTEN BELOW.

1 John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

YOUR HEART, PRODUCES EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. IS YOUR HEART DEFILED? CLEANSE IT QUICKLY.

Mark 7:20-23 King James Version (KJV)
And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

"LASCIVIOUSNESS" IS THE SIN THAT WOULD PUSH MANY CHRISTIANS TO HELLFIRE. MANY CHRISTIANS SAY "MY HEART IS CLEAN" YET THEY DRESS LASCIVIOUSLY. JUST SEARCH FOR THE MEANING OF "LASCIVIOUSNESS" ON THE INTERNET OR IN YOUR DICTIONARY.

Share this message

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2018
A stitch in time saves nine
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Calvary greetings,

HEAR WHAT THE LORD TELLS ALL HIS DISCIPLES.

Luke 19:13 King James Version (KJV)
..., occupy till I come.

WHILE WE ARE WAITING FOR HIS COMING, BE PREPARED FOR DEATH ALWAYS. NOT ALL OF US SHALL LIVE TO SEE THE DAY OF RAPTURE, HOWEVER THE LIVING AND THE DEAD SHALL MAKE RAPTURE. THEREFORE "OCCUPY THE LIFESTYLE OF A SAINT TILL DEATH".

share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:05am On Jan 28, 2018
ENCOURAGE YOURSELF.

John 14:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2018
..., and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. Acts 14:22

TRIBULATION IS PART OF CHRISTIANITY, DON'T MIND WOLFS IN SHEEP CLOTHING THAT CALL THEMSELVES PASTORS THESE DAY. THEY SAY THAT THOSE WHO ARE FACING TRIBULATIONS ARE COURSED, WHICH IS A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

Share this message.

ENDURE TILL THE END.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2018
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A BED OF ROSES AS YOUR PASTOR TELLS YOU.

2 Timothy 2:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2018
TRUTH .
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:24am On Feb 01, 2018
ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS WHO BEAR GRUDGES, HATE SOME PEOPLE, CHOOSE WHO TO GREET, QUARRELSOME, ETC

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2018
Beloved,

NEITHER CARE FOR THE OUTSIDE AND LEAVE THE INSIDE, NOR KEEP YOUR SPIRIT HOLY AND LEAVE YOUR BODY HALF NAKED AND UNHOLY.

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2018
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1 Timothy 2:9 King James Version (KJV)

OBEY THE BIBLE. AVOID SKIMPY WEARS, JEWELRIES (NECKLACE, BANGLE, BID, EARRINGS, WEDDING RING, ETC) DON'T PLAIT YOUR HAIR WITH THREAD OR WEAVING, AVOID SPOTING WAVES, JERRY CURL, PERMING, WEAVONS ETC.
MEN, TO BE FREE FROM THESE SINS, DONT PAY OR GIVE YOUR MONEY FOR THEM.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2018
HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, IN AND OUT... HARD WAY IS THE ONLY WAY.

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

MARANATHA.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2018
IT'S NOT HAPPENING TO ONLY YOU.

2 Timothy 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

IF PERSECUTION HAS NOT COME ... KNOW THAT IT MUST COME.

Share this message with others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
MANY PEOPLE USED TO TELL ME THAT WE ARE UNDER GRACE, AND NOT UNDER THE "LAW" EACH TIME I PREACH TO THEM TO REPENT FROM SIN. I LIKE WHAT THE BOOK OF ROMANS WROTE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

Romans 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Romans 6:15 King James Version (KJV)
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

GRACE IS NOT A LICENSE FOR SINNING, EVERY UNREPENTANT SINNER MUST GO TO HELLFIRE.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2018
THIS GENERATION IS HIGHLY FAVOURED WITH THE "GRACE OF GOD". IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, IF YOU SIN BY MISTAKE, YOU MUST SACRIFICE ANIMAL'S BLOOD. JUST IMAGINE THE COST OF COW AND RAM NOW. BUT BY THE "GRACE OF GOD", WE ASK FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS WE DID BY MISTAKE, AND WE ARE FORGIVEN JUST LIKE THAT. BUT ANY ONE WHO KNOWINGLY SIN, BECAUSE WE DON'T BUY COW AND RAMS IN NEW TESTAMENT, WILL BURN IN EVERLASTING FIRE OF HELL.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2018
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark
Matthew 24:37-38 King James Version (KJV)

HAVE YOU EVER GOOGLED HOW MANY THAT DIED IN THE NOAH FLOOD? I WAS SHOCKED THAT THEY WERE MORE THAN 7BILLION. I FEAR GOD, HONESTLY!

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2018
HAVE YOU STATRED, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING
1 John 3:3 King James Version (KJV) And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
PURIFY YOURSELF BEFORE DEATH COMES YOUR WAY, CAUSE SURELY IT'S COMING
Share this message.
MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2018
HAVE YOU STARTED, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

PURIFY YOURSELF BEFORE DEATH COMES YOUR WAY, CAUSE SURELY IT'S COMING

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:01am On Feb 11, 2018
CONSIDER THIS ...

Ezekiel 33:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

SHARE THE MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED?
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2018
GOD help me
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2018
SIN! SIN!! SIN!!!

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Romans 6:12-15 King James Version (KJV)

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2018
... as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
Romans 6:19 King James Version (KJV)

HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, Luke 1:75.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2018
ihedioramma:
GOD help me
surely, HE will
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 11:14am On Feb 14, 2018
veecovee:
surely, HE will
AMEN .
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2018
YOU MUST RESTITUTE, IMMEDIATELY AFTER BEING BORN AGAIN.

Ezekiel 33:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

ZACCHAEUS DID IT, YOU MUST DO IT.

Luke 19:6-8 King James Version (KJV)
And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.
And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
THE BIBLE IS AGAINST "DIVORCE AND REMARRY".

Romans 7:3 King James Version (KJV)
So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

YES, BIBLE GAVE ONLY ONE CONDITION TO DIVORCE BUT NEVER GAVE ANY, TO REMARRY. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO FORGIVE CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO REMAIN SINGLE TILL YOUR SPOUSE DIES, BEFORE YOU CAN REMARRY.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Calvary greetings,

BRETHREN, DO NOT WALK AFTER THE FLESH.

Romans 8:1 King James Version (KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ONCE SAVED, FOREVER SAVED! BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS WHO WALK AFTER THE FLESH ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELLFIRE.

Inform others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Beloved,

STOP QUESTIONING THE FINISHED WORK OF GOD.

Romans 9:20 King James Version (KJV)
... Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

IF YOU WERE MADE BLACK, FAIR, WITH BLACK MAN'S HAIR, WITH BLACK MAN'S LIPS AND NAILS? LEAVE YOURSELF ORIGINAL. DON'T BLEACH, DON'T MAKEUP, JERRY CURL, DIE, PLAIT, ETC. JUST COMB YOUR HAIR. IF YOUR HAIR OUT GROWS COMBING, LOW CUT IT AND CONTINUE COMBING IT, DON'T SHAVE (SKIN CUT) YOUR HAIR, IF YOU ARE A LADY.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2018
... every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Share this message.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.