Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51291 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2018
BE STRONG IN THE LORD, ALL THINGS BELONG TO HIM. HE'LL SURELY REBUILD YOUR BROKENNESS.

Haggai 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts...

DON'T FORGET THAT CHRIST MUST COME AGAIN, AND HIS COMING WILL AFFECT THE LIVING AND THE DEAD. LIVE IN CHRIST TILL DEATH CAUSE WHEN HE COMES, THE DEAD SHALL RISE FIRST. 1 thessln 4:16-18.

Share this message.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
FEW ARE OFFERING THE LIVING SACRIFICE. JOIN THEM.

Romans 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

IF THERE'S ANY WAY YOU LOOK LIKE, TALK LIKE, BEHAVE LIKE EVERYONE, KNOW THAT YOU CONFORM WITH THE WORLD. JOIN THE FEW, MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.

Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2018
AS DAYS COME AND GO, DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ARE GOING CLOSER TO THE GRAVE.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

YOU MUST END UP IN EITHER OF THESE TWO PLACES BELOW.

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2018
CHOOSE BETWEEN HOLINESS AND WORLDLINESS ... EVERLASTING LIFE AND EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT.

Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

YOU CAN'T BE HOLY AND WORLDLY AT THE SAME TIME. STOP TALKING, DANCING, LOOKING, GOSSIPING, QUARRELLING, DRESSING, HAIR DOING, FRIENDING, ETC. AS YOU USED TO.

Preach to others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2018
GOOD ADVICE.

Romans 12:14-21 King James Version (KJV)
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

ADVICE OTHERS WITH THESE LINES.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
GIVE TO CAESAR THAT WHICH IS CAESAR'S. OWE NO ONE NOTHING, BOTH INDIVIDUALS AND GOVERNMENT.

Romans 13:7-8 Common English Bible (CEB)
So pay everyone what you owe them. Pay the taxes you owe, pay the duties you are charged, give respect to those you should respect, and honor those you should honor.
Don’t be in debt to anyone, except for the obligation to love each other. Whoever loves another person has fulfilled the Law.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2018
WORDS OF THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER.

Ecclesiastes 1:2, 12:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

LET EVERYONE AROUND YOU KNOW THIS SECRET.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2018
CHRISTIANS, MIND YOUR ATTIRES.

Proverbs 7:10 King James Version (KJV)
And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

SOME CHRISTIAN LADIES DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHRISTIAN ATTIRE ... CHANGE YOUR DRESSES SISTERS, SO THAT THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, WOULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE BY YOUR DRESSING. AND THEREBY ADDRESS YOU AS A CHRISTIAN, WITH FULL RESPECT.

Advice others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:20am On Mar 10, 2018
DON'T FOLLOW CHRIST WITHOUT A CROSS.

And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mark 8:34 King James Version (KJV)

IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, YOU HAVE DECIDED TO GO AFTER JESUS, HAVE YOU DENIED YOURSELF? HAVE YOU TAKEN UP YOUR CROSS DON'T FOLLOW CHRIST WITHOUT A CROSS.

Tell others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by Godssword1(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Grace and Peace to you. Today we're addressing how to overcome seduction, seeing it's one of the traps that has been set on the path of every true Christian, especially the young, single and devoted ones. I believe experience is a good teacher, so I am writing this basically from my experience. This isn't me preaching about myself or trying to look perfect in the eyes of the world. I believe there's need for every Christian to be as transparent as possible and have less of a 'secret life'. With that being said, I hope you're ready... now let's roll.

WHAT IS SEDUCTION?

Seduction from a Christian's point of view is a deliberate attempt to entice someone or enter into a relationship with them with the goal of corrupting and leading one astray from service to God and or relationship with God through sexual activities.

Mark the word "deliberate" because that's always the case.

WHO CAN GET SEDUCED?

Almost everyone (both Christians and non-Christians); cute people and...uhmm(no one is ugly anyway), presidents, Church leaders, business men and women, students, and the list goes on. Once or more in our lifetime, it's likely that someone will show up and attempt seducing us. Be it in the church, in the office, at school or just anywhere, seduction is bound to be attempted on us. And most times that happens unexpectedly.
When someone is bent on seducing us, they don't care about our looks, they just want to accomplish their mission. The enemy came to steal, to kill and destroy (John 10:10), not to look at whether you look cute or not. What he's after is making sure he does what he intends to do.

Some people carry this 'I am not handsome or beautiful enough' mindset, that's actually low self-esteem. They assume that with the way they are no one will get attracted to them, not to the extent of trying to seduce them. But that's not true, it only makes them vulnerable and susceptible to seduction attacks. Such are often caught off-guard, gullible. They tend to wake up late to the reality that someone is actually there trying to seduce them when it happens. READ MORE @ https://www.purityposts.com
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2018
THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM. HE WHO WINS SOULS IS WISE. TRY YOUR BEST TO PRACTICE THE TWO ... BELOW IS YOUR REWARD.

Daniel 12:3 King James Version (KJV)
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

inform others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2018
BELOW IS A SIGN OF TRUE LOVE.

Romans 14:13 King James Version (KJV)
... that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

BELOVED BRETHREN ALL OVER THE WORLD, CHRISTIANS TODAY, MISUNDERSTAND LOST FOR LOVE. LOST IS GRADUALLY KILLING THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST. IMAGINE HOW CHRISTIANS DRESS ALL OVER THE WORLD TODAY, THEY CREATE LOST, EXPECTING LOVE. IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF UNHAPPY MARRIAGES TODAY. MANY CHRISTIANS MARRY FOR LOST, INSTEAD OF LOVE. INORDER TO KILL LOST AND PROMOTE TRUE LOVE, THE BIBLE COMMANDS US TO DRESS MODESTLY, 1timothy 2:9-10. PLS, TAKE A MOMENT AND GOOGLE "MODEST" JUST READ THE WHOLE 4 DEFINITIONS.

SISTERS, MIND THE TYPE OF DRESS YOU PUT ON BEFORE A MAN WHO IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND. BROTHERS, BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY TO A LADY WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE.

Pls encourage others to kill lost, before it kills our youths.
Share this message.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
DESTROY SELFISHNESS.

Romans 15:1,3 King James Version (KJV)
We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
For even Christ pleased not himself...

Tell others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2018
SYCOPHANTS AND ORATORS IN PASTORS SEATS ... EVERYWHERE. APOSTLE PAUL SAID " MARK THEM AND AVOID THEM". YOU'LL KNOW THEM BY THEIR EVERYDAY PROSPERITY, SUCCESS, MIRACLE AND GRACE MESSAGES. THEY ARE ALL AFTER YOUR POCKET.

Romans 16:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Spread this information.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:09am On Mar 18, 2018
DON'T TAKE THESE WORDS LIGHTLY

John 12:48 King James Version (KJV)
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

REACH OTHERS WITH THE WORD.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2018
GLORYING IN YOUR ABILITIES ON EARTH "THE HEAVEN IS THE LORD'S THRONE, WHILE THE EARTH IS HIS FOOT STOOL", HIS PRESENCE IS HERE. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO NEBUCHADNEZZAR WHEN HE SAID "THIS IS WHAT I HAVE DONE", HE, THE RULER OF THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS TIME, BECAME AN ANIMAL FOR 7YEARS.

Corinthians 1:19,26,31 King James Version (KJV)
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. That no flesh should glory in his presence. That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

LEARN FROM WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHERS, AND ADVICE OTHERS.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ will come again).
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2018
IF PARIS, NEW YORK, QUEENSTOWN, HONG KONG, VENICE, SIDNEY, LONDON ETC, WHICH ARE AMONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES ON EARTH, ARE SO WONDERFUL ... HOW WONDERFUL WILL THE KINGDOM OF GOD BE? HMMMMM, A CITY WITH THE STREET OF GOLD. DON'T MISS IT.

1 Corinthians 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

DO YOU LOVE HIM

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23 King James Version (KJV).

TALK TO OTHERS ABOUT THE WORD.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2018
WHY SHOULD YOU BE "HOLY"?

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Common English Bible (CEB)
Don’t you know that you are God’s temple and God’s Spirit lives in you? If someone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person, because God’s temple is holy, which is what you are.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2018
CHANGE YOUR NAMES.

Revelation 21:27 King James Version (KJV)
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

IF YOUR NAME IS EVIL ORIENTED, CHANGE IT CAUSE IT'S NOT YET WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE. IN IGBO LAND, SOME PEOPLE ANSWER NAMES WHICH HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH DEITIES, E.G AGWU, AMADI OHA, NWAGBARA, NWOSU, OFO, KALU ETC. SUCH NAMES REPRESENT FALLING DEMONS AND CAN'T BE WRITTEN IN CHRIST'S BOOK OF LIFE. ABRAHAM, JACOB, PAUL ETC CHANGED THEIR NAMES. CHANGE YOURS.

Talk to others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:09am On Mar 25, 2018
THOSE YOU KEEP AS COMPANY MATTERS ALOT.

1 Corinthians 5:11 King James Version (KJV)
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

PREACH TO YOUR FRIENDS TO CHANGE, IF THEY REFUSE, SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THEM.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2018
PREACHERS, KEEP TELLING ENDTIME CHRISTIANS THAT GOD PREFERS RIGHTEOUSNESS TO GIVING, PRAISES, SACRIFICE, ETC.

Amos 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

THEY'LL HATE YOU CAUSE OF WHAT YOU PREACH. HOWEVER, KEEP ON PREACHING.

Amos 5:10 King James Version (KJV)
They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Q.E.D

And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

SOME CHRISTIANS WOULD ALWAYS QUOTE WHERE BIBLE GAVE OPTION FOR DIVORCE, WHICH IS FORNICATION. BUT ONE THING IS THAT THE BIBLE SAYS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT REMARRY, UNTIL YOUR SPOUSE DIES.

READ ROMANS 7:3:
So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

IF YOU HAVE NOT MARRIED, BE VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL. IF A MAN HAS PAID YOUR DOWRY AND HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU, YOU ARE MARRIED. THEREFORE ONLY DEATH OF THAT MAN OR THE WOMAN YOU PAID HER DOWRY WOULD GUARANTEE YOUR REMARRYING. IF YOU HAVE DIVORCED AND REMARRIED FOR ANY REASON, WHILE YOUR SPOUSE IS STILL ALIVE. THEN GET READY TO CONFRONT THE ABOVE BIBLE VERSES ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY.

Let others know about this.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.