Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51305 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2018
READ MY YESTERDAY'S MESSAGE AND PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE IF YOU ARE MARRIED, DESPITE THE CHALLENGES YOU ARE FACING. IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, PRAY, PRAY AND PRAY BEFORE YOU STEP IN
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2018
SOONER THAN LATER, THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE WILL SEIZE. TREASURE, FILE AND USE THEM NOW.

Amos 8:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.
1 Corinthians 11:31-32 King James Version (KJV)

MANY CALL PEOPLE LIKE US JUDGE, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT PREACHERS DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE CONDEMNED WITH THE WORLD.

Explain this issue to others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
BRETHREN, PLS LETS STOP DRIVING OUT HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS PREACHERS WITH THE SLOGAN, "STOP JUDGING".
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2018
CELEBRATIONS IN THE AIR.

And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God. Luke 14:15 King James Version (KJV)

CHAIII! MANY WOULD SIT AT EASTER LUNCH TOMORROW, AS THEY SAT AT CHRISTMAS, FEW MONTHS AGO. BUT WOULD NOT SIT IN THE BANQUET HALL IN GOD'S KINGDOM. BESIDES, OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS BEEN BORN, KILLED, RESURRECTED AND GONE TO HEAVEN, AS WAS PROPHESIED. THE NEXT PROPHESY WE ARE WAITING IS HIS SECOND COMING. TRY YOUR BEST TO BE ONE OF THE GUESTS IN THE BANQUET HALL IN GOD'S KINGDOM, WHERE THE FEAST BETWEEN CHRIST AND THE CHURCH WILL HOLD, WHEN HE COMES.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. Revelation 21:27 King James Version (KJV)

MAKE SURE THAT YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN ... PASS THE MESSAGE TO OTHERS TOO.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:25am On Apr 01, 2018
AND ALL OF THEM GAVE EXCUSES.

Luke 14:16-24 King James Version (KJV)
Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

TELL OTHERS TO AVOID EXCUSES.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
THE "LORD OF HOSTS" IS A GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES.

Jonah 1:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15 So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.
16 Then the men feared the Lord exceedingly, and offered a sacrifice unto the Lord, and made vows.
17 Now the Lord had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

ONLY FOOLS DO NOT EARNESTLY FEAR AND OBEY HIS WORD.

Tell others.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
CHARACTERS OF ONE WHO LOVES.

If I speak in tongues of human beings and of angels but I don’t have love, I’m a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and I know all the mysteries and everything else, and if I have such complete faith that I can move mountains but I don’t have love, I’m nothing.
If I give away everything that I have and hand over my own body to feel good about what I’ve done but I don’t have love, I receive no benefit whatsoever.
Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth. Love puts up with all things, trusts in all things, hopes for all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians 13:1-7 Common English Bible (CEB)

SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH EVERYONE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2018
DON'T EVEN THINK TO START PRACTICING THIS.

Micah 2:1-4 Common English Bible (CEB)
Doom to those who devise wickedness, to those who plan evil when they are in bed. By the light of morning they do it, for they are very powerful. They covet fields and seize them, houses and take them away. They oppress a householder and those in his house, a man and his estate. Therefore, the LORD proclaims: I myself am devising an evil against this family from which you will not be able to remove your necks!
You will no longer be able to go about arrogantly, for it will be an evil time. On that day, a taunt will be raised against you;

PUBLISH THIS MESSAGE WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
No one can bear the wrath of God
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2018
DON'T GIVE UP.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58 King James Version (KJV)

KEEP DOING THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2018
WHILE PRAYING, IT IS AGAINST THE BIBLE TO ASK ANY OTHER TO TALK TO JESUS. COME BOLDLY TO THRONE OF GRACE OF JESUS.

1 Timothy 2:5 King James Version (KJV)
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Hebrews 4:16 King James Version (KJV)
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Roman Catholics say things like Angel Michael, pray for us, Gate of heaven, pray for us, queen of heaven, pray for us, etc.

ALL THESE ARE AGAINST THE BIBLE.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2018
PLAN FOR THE LAST DAY YOU'LL BREATH. THE BIBLE DAYS FOLKS DIG THEIR GRAVES WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE. OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WAS BURIED IN A GRAVE A MAN DUG FOR HIMSELF.

Hebrews 9:27 King James Version (KJV)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

PLAN FOR ETERNITY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

TELL OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
WITHOUT HOLINESS NO ONE CAN SEE GOD: Hebrews 12:14.
PLAN BY LIVING HOLY NOW CAUSE YOU NEVER CAN TELL THE DAY YOU'LL DIE.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2018
MANY SAY, "WE ARE FREE IN CHRIST". INASMUCH AS WE ARE FREE FROM DEMONIC MANIPULATIONS AND MANY MORE. WE ARE NOT FREE TO LIVE OUR LIVES ANY HOW. CHRISTIANITY IS A BELIEVE OF "DAILY" DENIAL, OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST MADE IT CLEAR IN THE BIBLE.

Luke 9:23-24 King James Version (KJV)
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE LORD SAID "... DAILY"? NOTIFY THOSE WHO ARE NOT AWARE.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming) AND THE DEAD WILL RISE FIRST WHENEVER HE COMES.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2018
HOPE OF THE BELIEVERS.

So if the message that is preached says that Christ has been raised from the dead, then how can some of you say, “There’s no resurrection of the dead”?
Listen, I’m telling you a secret: All of us won’t die, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the blink of an eye, at the final trumpet. The trumpet will blast, and the dead will be raised with bodies that won’t decay, and we will be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:12,51-52 Common English Bible (CEB)

LORD IF OUR BODIES DIE BEFORE THE DAY OF THIS EVENT, MAY WE BE AMONG THOSE THAT WOULD RISE AGAIN.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
NEITHER TRUST YOUR FRIEND, GUILD NOR FAMILY MEMBERS, LOOK UNTO THE LORD ALONE AND TRUST IN HIM ALWAYS.

Micah 7:5-7 King James Version (KJV)
Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house. Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

PASS THIS ACROSS TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming) AND THE DEAD WILL RISE FIRST WHENEVER HE COMES.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2018
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, SAID THESE BY HIMSELF.

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew 24:37-39 King James Version (KJV)

NOAH PREACHED FOR MORE THAN 100YEARS, BUT BECAUSE IT HAD NEVER RAINED LIKE THAT ON EARTH FOR THE FIRST TIME THOSE DAYS. PEOPLE IGNORED NOAH'S WARNING TILL IT FINALLY STARTED RAINING.

AS YOU ARE RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE, TELL OTHERS TO JOIN YOU ... IF YOU LOVE THEM.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
TROUBLE MUST COME ALONG THIS JOURNEY TOWARDS MAKING HEAVEN, BUT TRUST NOT EVEN YOURSELF. TRUST ONLY IN GOD.

2 Corinthians 1:8-10 Common English Bible (CEB)
Brothers and sisters, we don’t want you to be unaware of the troubles that we went through in Asia. We were weighed down with a load of suffering that was so far beyond our strength that we were afraid we might not survive. It certainly seemed to us as if we had gotten the death penalty. This was so that we would have confidence in God, who raises the dead, instead of ourselves.
God rescued us from a terrible death, and he will rescue us.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2018
IN THE MIDST OF THE AFFLICTION, WORSHIP AND PRAISE GOD.

Psalm 34:19 King James Version (KJV)
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

GET OTHERS INFORMED

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming) AND THE DEAD WOULD RISE FIRST WHENEVER HE COMES.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2018
AFTER EVERYTHING (BUSINESS, EDUCATION, MARRIAGE, FAMILY, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS) WHAT NEXT

Matthew 25:46 King James Version (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

PLAN FOR ETERNITY BEFORE IT IT TOO LATE.

PASS THIS MESSAGE ACROSS EVERYONE.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming) AND THE DEAD WOULD RISE FIRST WHENEVER HE COMES.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
LET HE WHO IS DOING WHATEVER CONTINUE.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Revelation 22:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

PUBLISH THE WORD OF GOD EVERYWHERE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
REJOICE! DESPITE THE CHALLENGES, ALWAYS REJOICE.

...though the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
Habakkuk 3:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

ALWAYS DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
EARTHLY PROSPERITY IS GOOD, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING BETTER. WHY NOT JOIN THE FEW WHO ARE LIKE SAINT PAUL THAT FOCUS ON THING THAT NOT SEEN.

2 Corinthians 4:18 King James Version (KJV)
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

TELL OTHERS

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV).

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 King James Version (KJV).

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Corinthians 6:20 King James Version (KJV).

And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. Proverbs 7:10 King James Version (KJV).

MOST OF OUR ENDTIME BISHOPS AND PASTORS ARE THE TRUE ENEMIES OF THE WORD OF GOD. HOW COME THEY DO NOT SEE THESE BIBLE PORTION? SHOULD A HARLOT CONTINUE WEARING HER ATTIRE OF HARLOT AFTER REPENTANCE

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; 1 Timothy 2:9-10 King James Version (KJV).

WHY SHOULD SHE CHANGE

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Matthew 5:28 King James Version (KJV).

It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. Romans 14:21 King James Version (KJV).

PREACHERS, TELL ENDTIME BISHOPS AND PASTORS AND THEIR MEMBERS TO LEARN FROM THESE LADIES HERE. TELL THEM TO WORK ON YOUR BODY TOO.

Matthew 11:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

DO YOU PREFER THE YOKE OF THE MUSLIMS OR THE ONE MY SISTERS ARE WEARING HERE

MARANATHA.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2018
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
1 Timothy 2:9 King James Version (KJV).

Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
1 Peter 3:3 King James Version (KJV)

DESPITE DIVINE REVELATIONS AROUND THE CORNER THESE DAYS, BIBLE CONDEMNS THE USE OF JEWELRIES (even wedding rings), ANY BODY ARTIFICIAL (nails, teeth, hairs, eye lash etc) AND PLAITING OF HAIR. WHETHER YOU WEAVE YOUR HAIR, USE THREAD, WOOL, JERRY CURL, COLOUR, DIE OR WEAVON, BE READY TO FACE ETERNAL TORMENT AND FIRE OF HELL.

SPREAD THIS WARNING.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
ACCORDING TO DIVINE REVELATIONS THESE DAYS, WOMEN HARDLY MAKE HEAVEN, DUE TO THEIR OUTWARD APPEARANCES.

LET THE CHANGE START FROM YOU.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.