Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51303 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:01am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2018
THE FIRST AND SECOND BIBLE PORTIONS BELOW WERE ALL WRITTEN BY APOSTLE PAUL, TO THE SAME CORINTHIAN BELIEVERS, BUT ENDTIME BISHOPS, PASTORS, AND OTHER CLERGIES TOOK THE FIRST AND IGNORED THE REST. WOE! TO THEM AND THOSE THEY HAVE DECEIVED.

2 Corinthians 8:9 King James Version (KJV)
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

PAUL ALSO WROTE THESE.

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Hebrews 12:14 King James Version (KJV)
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL BELIEVERS.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming) AND THE DEAD WOULD RISE FIRST WHENEVER HE COMES.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2018
THE SAYINGS OF THE COMING KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Revelation 22:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2018
The wind of holiness revival is blowing everywhere, even among the west ... those who corrupted the whole world.

Hmmm! He mentioned T.D Jakes and Crifllo Dollars. Great, let the wind encircle the whole universe before the Messianic age.

If you've not watched that clip, do watch and learn something very importance from the Americans.

MARANATHA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GmMyweh08o
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY A CHRISTIAN, WHY NOT TRY YOUR BEST TO SEE GOD AT LAST.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

MARANATHA.

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:13am On May 07, 2018
TURN TO THE LORD NOW. MANY WHO POSTPONED IT, NEVER LIVED TO FULFILL IT ... NO ONE LIVES FOREVER.

Zechariah 1:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
... Turn ye unto me, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.
Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the LORD. Your fathers, where are they? and the prophets, do they live for ever?

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THOSE WHO DIED IN HIM WOULD RISE FIRST WHENEVER HE COMES.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:32am On May 08, 2018
IF PAUL WAS KILLED WHEN HE WAS KILLING THE CHRISTIANS, WHO WOULD HAVE WROTE THE EPISTLES PLS STOP THE PRAYER OF KILL THOSE THAT HATE ME, MY ENEMIES, WITCHES, ETC. INSTEAD PRAY THAT THE WILL OF GOD SHOULD INTERVENE. Romans 12:19 "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I'LL REPAY" SAYS THE LORD.

Luke 9:54-56 King James Version (KJV)
And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

PASS THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR CHURCH CLERGIES.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:19am On May 09, 2018
THOUGH THEY LOOK LIKE MINISTERS OF GOD, BEWARE OF DOCTRINES OF MINISTERS OF SATAN.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

SHARE THIS WITH SIGNS, PROSPERITY AND MIRACLE SEEKERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:35am On May 10, 2018
LAY NOT FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES ON EARTH WHERE YOUR TREASURES CAN DEPRECIATE OR WHERE THIEVES CAN BREAK IN AND STEAL ... Matthew 6:19-20.

2 Corinthians 12:10 King James Version (KJV)
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake...

THE BIBLE PORTION ABOVE IS HOW APOSTLE PAUL LAID HIS OWN TREASURES. WHEN WILL YOU START

Ask anyone you love this question.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:30am On May 11, 2018
THERE'S BEAUTY IN HOLINESS.
watch this few seconds video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQXnktweQbI
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:37am On May 12, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:48pm On May 12, 2018
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Matthew 15:24-28 King James Version (KJV)

THIS CANAANITE WOMAN ALSO MADE JESUS OUR LORD TO DO MIRACLE WHEN THE TIME HAS NOT YET COME, MARY WAS NOT THE ONLY WOMAN THAT DID IT IN THE BIBLE. AND ONLY THE FAITH THAT BOTH WOMEN HAD IN JESUS WAS WHAT MOVE OUR LORD. SO BE CAREFUL HOW YOU POSITION MARY AND STOP TELLING HER TO PRAY FOR YOU. OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST CREATED MARY. REMEMBER WHAT HE ANSWERED THOSE THAT SAID TO HIM, "YOUR MOTHER WANTS YOU". HOW THAT HE ANSWERED THEM SAYING "THESE PEOPLE HERE ARE MY MOTHER, BROTHERS AND SISTERS". SO COME BOLDLY TO THE LORD, DEARLY BELOVED

Hebrews 4:16 King James Version (KJV)
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

PUBLISH THIS MESSAGE EVERYWHERE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:04am On May 13, 2018
PURGATORY IS NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:51am On May 14, 2018
Chaiiii!, WHAT BISHOPS AND PASTORS ARE TEACHING ABOUT GRACE IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THIS BIBLE PORTION IS TEACHING. OHHH!, MANY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED.

Titus 2:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

UNGODLINESS IS SIMPLY NOT LIVING A HOLY LIFE, CAUSE GOD IS HOLY. WHILE WORLDLY LUSTS COME FROM SEDUCTIONS AND COME AS YOU ARE SYNDROME. WORLDLY LUST ALSO MEANS WANTING TO PROSPER BY ALL MEANS.

FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL PROSPERITY PREACHERS AND THEIR CONGREGATIONS

MARANATHA (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:01pm On May 15, 2018
PROPHECY IS FAST BEING FULFILLED BEFORE OUR EYES ... ABOUT JERUSALEM IN ISRAEL.

Zechariah 12:2-3 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

HOPE YOU HAD THE YESTERDAY'S NEWS ALMOST THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ISRAEL NOW.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html
BELOW IS THE NEXT EVENT ACCORDING TO BIBLE.

Zechariah 14:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

THIS IS WHEN OUR LORD JESUS WILL MATCH HIS FEET ON MOUNT OLIVE, THE VERY PLACE WHERE HE TOOK OFF AND ASCENDED TO HEAVEN MORE THAN 2000YRS AGO. BEFORE THESE EVENTS, RAPTURE WILL TAKE PLACE, FOLLOWED BY THE COMING OF ANTICHRIST, THEN FINALLY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL STEP HIS FEET ON MOUNT OLIVE FOR HIS MILLENNIA REIGN (MESSIANIC AGE). DON'T MISS RAPTURE.

Tell the untold that the long awaited messianic age is almost here.

MARANATHA. (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:04am On May 16, 2018
THE MESSIANIC AGE!

Zechariah 14:5,9,16 King James Version (KJV)
... and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with him.
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
SOME SAY "DON'T PREACH LAW" WHEN YOU TRY TO CORRECT THEM. LAW IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT TODAY'S CHRISTIANS THINK. IN THE DAYS OF MOSES WHEN LAW RULED, NONE VIRGINS WERE STONED TO DEATH AFTER MARRIAGE, AND THAT LAW WAS A SERIOUS ONE THEN. SECONDLY, ANY ONE WHO DISOBEYED ANY OF HIS PARENTS WAS STONED TO DEATH TOO.

Romans 6:15 KJV
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

TODAY, IF YOU TELL LADIES NOT TO DRESS SEDUCTIVELY ACCORDING TO 1 timothy 2:9, THEY WOULD SAY "YOU ARE PREACHING LAW" . BUT LITTLE DID THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. FIRST, THOSE LADIES WHO DRESS SEDUCTIVELY ARE CORRUPTING YOUNGER GIRLS, WHO WOULD SOON DRESS LIKE THEM, THEY PROPEL LUST AMONGST MARRIED AND SINGLE MEN, THEY PROMOTE FORNICATION, ABORTION, STDs INFECTIONS, DESTROY MARRIAGES ETC.

WHEN WILL YOU BURN THOSE WEARS

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:20am On May 19, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:20am On May 21, 2018
DEARLY BELOVED, SINCE THE BIBLE DEMANDS US TO BE HOLY IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES, WHY NOT EXTEND YOUR HOLINESS FROM THE HEART TO OTHER AREAS OF LIVE.

1 Peter 1:15-17 Common English Bible (CEB)
you must be holy in every aspect of your lives, just as the one who called you is holy.
It is written, You will be holy, because I am holy.

YES, OTHER ASPECTS OF LIVE, LIKE DRESSING CODE/APPEARANCE, BUSINESS, FRIENDS, TALKING, THINKING, EDUCATION, ETC.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.

GET MANY OTHERS INFORMED.

MARANATHA. (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:48am On May 22, 2018
IT PAYS TO FEAR GOD.

Malachi 3:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Malachi 4:2 King James Version (KJV)
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings ...

SHARE THIS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by Prumartmedical: 10:00pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:34am On May 25, 2018
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Galatians 6:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST ... SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
CHRISTIANS WERE PREDESTINED TO BE HOLY AND SPOTLESS. BE NOT DECEIVED BY ENDTIME CLERGIES.

Ephesians 1:4 King James Version (KJV)
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.

TELL OTHER CHRISTIANS.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:24am On May 28, 2018
Unto Adam also and to his wife did the
LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them. Genesis 3:21 King James Version (KJV)

GOD NEVER LIKED ADAM AND EVE WHEN THEY CLOTH HALF NAKED (MINI SKATES, MINI GOWNS, TIGHT WEAR, BODY HUGS, AND OTHER MALE AND FEMALE SKIMPY WEARS), HOW CAN GOD LIKE THESE WEARS NOW? REMEMBER HE SAID "I AM GOD, I NEVER CHANGE". WOE TO "COME AS YOU ARE/DRESS" ENDTIME CLERGIES.

Publish this message everywhere.

MARANATHA. (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE/RAPTURE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:56am On May 30, 2018
YOU TOO CAN BE PERFECT AND UPRIGHT, IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE.

Job 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Matthew 5:48 King James Version (KJV)
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

STOP SAYING THAT NO BODY CAN BE PERFECT ... WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. SIMPLY TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS PERFECTION, AND ASK GOD TO HELP YOU. TELL OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:56am On May 31, 2018
PRAY FOR REVIVAL TO HIT MORE ENDTIME CLERGIES. MOST OF THEM ARE RUNNING OUT OF LINE, BELOW IS THE DUTY OF CLERGIES (BISHOPS, PASTORS, CHURCH LEADERS, REVERENDS, PRIESTS, ETC).

Ephesians 4:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

TELL YOUR CHURCH LEADER THAT HIS CALLING IS NOT TO RAISE MILLIONAIRES, RATHER, TO PERFECT THE CHURCH AND MAKE THEM BE LIKE CHRIST.

MARANATHA. (Jesus Christ is coming again) AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST WOULD RISE/RAPTURE FIRST: 1 Thessl. 4:16-18
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2018
... WANT TO HAVE INHERITANCE IN THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST AND GOD LET NON OF THESE BE FOUND IN YOU.

Ephesians 5:3-7 King James Version (KJV)
But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

THIS IS THE EPISTLE OF PAUL, TO NEW TESTAMENT BELIEVERS. INFORM OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STOP THE PRAYER OF KILL MY ENEMY, FALL AND DIE, ETC.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6:12-18 King James Version (KJV).

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:13am On Jun 03, 2018
AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL: BUT RATHER FEAR HIM WHICH IS ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY IN HELL. Matthew 10:28.

Philippians 1:21 King James Version (KJV)
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.