Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51309 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Grace to you dearly beloved,

KEEP YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT HOLY.

2 Corinthians 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

PASS THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Peace be with you,

DO YOU KNOW GOD, DO YOU LOVE GOD?

1 John 2:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)
If ye love me, keep my commandments.

DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Luke 1:75 King James Version (KJV)
In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

SEND TO ALL

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Shalom,

PLS DO NOT BE A CHRISTIAN WHO SINS, AND SAYS, WE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW.

1 John 3:4,6-8 King James Version (KJV)
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE MESSAGE ABOVE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2017
Remain holy for the lord brethren,

AND DECIDE WHERE YOUR SOUL WILL BE FOREVER.

Matthew 25:31-41 King James Version (KJV)
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Unclad, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or Unclad, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angles.

PREACH IN AND OUT OF SEASON.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Beloved,

LOVE AND DON'T HATE

1 John 4:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
veecovee:
Beloved,

LOVE AND DON'T HATE

1 John 4:20-21 King James Version (KJV)
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

MARANATHA
This commandment led to all the commandment's gave to us . Please obey .
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2017
The grace of God be with you,

PLS BE MINDFUL OF THE DAY OF THE LORD.

Isaiah 13:9-13 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

INFORM OTHERS.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2017
God bless you,

DON'T LET THE FLESH WIN THE FIGHT.

Galatians 5:16-25 King James Version(KJV)
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication,
uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

GO OUT AND EVANGELIZE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Calvary greetings,

BELOVED REJECT FALSE DOCTRINES.

2 John 9-11 King James Version (KJV)
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

PREACH EVERYWHERE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Brethren, I salute you,

FINANCIAL, MARITAL, MIRACLE, EDUCATIONAL PROSPERITIES ARE VERY GOOD. BUT WHY HAVE YOU OVERLOOKED YOUR SOUL PROSPERITY?

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV)
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

LIVE A LIFE OF EVANGELISM.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Shalom,

THE BOTTLE OF HOLY OLIVE OIL, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, HANDKERCHIEF, CLOTH ETC. THAT YOU KEPT IN YOUR OFFICE, HOUSE, CAR ETC. WILL SURELY SEND YOU TO HELLFIRE, IF YOU FAIL TO REMOVE THEM.

2 Corinthians 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
For we walk by faith, not by sight

SERVANTS OF GOD, IF YOU ARE SURE THAT GOD TOLD YOU TO PRAY UPON WATER, OLIVE OIL ETC. FOR ANY SPIRITUAL EXERCISE. PLS, PRAY UPON THE MUCH YOU'LL USE AT THAT MOMENT, I MEAN, IF IT'S WATER, JUST PRAY UPON THE QUANTITY YOU CAN DRINK AT THAT MOMENT. DON'T KEEP ANY AND CALL IT HOLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CASE, GO BACK TO GOD IN PRAYER. POOL OF BETHESDA (which healed) NEVER REMAINED EVER HOLY.

SHARE THIS INFO WITH OTHERS

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Wish you heaven at last,

BELOVED, DO NOT SAY "NO ONE WARNED ME". DON'T REGARD ANY MATERIAL THING TO BE "HOLY". IT'S AN INSULT TO OUR HOLY GOD AND HIS HOLY WORD, TO CALL WATER, OLIVE OIL, HANDKERCHIEF ETC, "HOLY". IF YOU ARE SURE THAT GOD TOLD YOU TO BLESS THESE MATERIAL THINGS. JUST BLESS THE MUCH YOU CAN USE IMMEDIATELY. DON'T BLESS MANY AND CALL THEM "HOLY". WHEN NEXT YOU HAVE ANOTHER CASE, GO BACK TO GOD. GOD DOES NOT USE ONE METHOD, THIS TIME, GOD MAY TELL YOU TO SPEAK, AS HE TOLD MOSES TO SPEAK, BUT MOSES WHO WAS USED TO MATERIAL THING, WENT AND USED HIS ROD...THOUGH MIRACLE STILL HAPPENED, BUT HE PAID FOR IT BY NOT ENTERING THE PROMISED LAND . YOU TOO MAY NOT ENTER HEAVEN , EVEN THOUGH MIRACLE HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE YOUR SO CALLED "HOLY" MATERIALS. WEARING "APRON" AS PROTECTION OR MIRACLE WORKING MATERIAL IS DEVILISH. ALL WHO PRACTICE THESE ARE HELLFIRE CANDIDATES.

2 Corinthians 5:7 King James Version (KJV)
For we walk by faith, not by sight

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Peace be still in your life,

BRETHREN, YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE MATTERS ALOT. DO NOT APPEAR LIKE EVERYBODY (WORLDLY PEOPLE)

Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 Corinthians 11:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.

DON'T IMITATE THE ILLUMINATI FEMALE AND MALE MEMBERS...THE WAY THEY SHAVE THEIR BEARS, HAIRCUTS/HAIRDO, THEIR TIGHT WEARS, THEIR SIGNS, THE WAY THEY GREET, TALK, WALK ETC. THEY IMITATE THEIR god.

TIME IS UP...PREACH EVERYWHERE.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 4:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Goodness, mercy and grace be multiplied unto you,

DO NOT TURN THE GRACE OF GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS.

Jude 4 King James Version (KJV)
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

DICTIONARY MEANING OF LASCIVIOUSNESS:
Lasciviousness: 1. Inclined to lustfulness; wanton; lewd: a lascivious, girl-chasing old man.
2. arousing sexual desire.

DO NOT DRESS LASCIVIOUSLY, AND SAY THAT YOU ARE UNDER GRACE.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Calvary greetings,

HE THAT SAID "I'M COMING" MUST SURELY COME.

Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

THE BIBLE SAYS IN 1THESSAL. 4:16-18, THAT THOSE WHICH DIED IN CHRIST, SHALL RISE FIRST... HE'S COMING TO REWARD US.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Shalom,

ENDTIME CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT STEALING, DISOBEDIENCE, ADULTERY ETC ARE SINS, BUT DON'T BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE ALSO SINS: LISTENING AND WATCHING WORLDLY MUSIC, WRESTLING, LOVE FILMS, BEING FANS OF CHELSEA, MAN U, PLAYING NAIRA BET, LOTO ETC

Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

A PASTOR ONCE ASK ME TO SHOW HIM WHERE THE BIBLE SAID ONE SHOULD NOT WATCH WRESTLING OR FOOTBALL. NOW MAKE A RESEARCH, FOOTBALL WAS INVENTED IN 1869, WHILE WRESTLING IN 1896. THE BIBLE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BEFORE THE BIRTH OF THESE SPORTS. THAT'S WHY THE BIBLE DIDN'T MENTION THEM ONE AFTER ANOTHER BUT SAYS, "DON'T CONFORM WITH THOSE WORLDLY ACTIVITIES THAT NEVER RENEW YOUR MIND TOWARDS THINGS OF HEAVEN". THE WORLD NEVER ORGANIZE WORLD EVANGELISM COMPETITION, SO WHY SHOULD A CHRISTIAN JOIN IN THEIR FOOTBALL OR WRESTLING COMPETITION? CHRISTIANS, "DON'T CONFORM WITH THE WORLD".
I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE OTHER RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES...THE WORLD IS ALSO ANOTHER RELIGION.

Join in this last revivalistic evangelism.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Blessed day to you,

ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES.

A lot of questions are being raised by Christians about this entertainment industries. Let's examine what this industry teach us. Wrestling teach our little kid to fight, have you not noticed it?, teaches our young men to take drug, call steroid, in order to build muscles and causes our ladies to fantasize on the macho men they watch on pants and look down on their husbands. And also causes our young men to lust after the female wrestlers that wrestle and flex on pants. Don't you see our men everywhere watching football and drinking? Those who do not drink have turned drunkards. They no longer attend midweek services, evangelize, pray, etc. Football has turned many to gamblers. The worst is that, you can not be spiritually edified!

Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

HOW PURE ARE THE ILLUMINATI STARS, YOU THINK AND TALK ABOUT EVERYDAY.

PREACH NOW THAT THERE'S STILL DAY...NITE IS COMING

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by ihedioramma: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2017
God bless your righteous endeavors,

ENDURE TRIBULATIONS AND BE FAITHFUL UNTIL DEATH.

MANY ENDTIME, ANTICHRIST PASTORS HAVE WATERED THE WORD OF GOD, TELLING THE CHURCH THAT ONCE YOU ARE BORN AGAIN...THE REST ARE TEA, BREAD AND BUTTER. READ THE BIBLE CHILD OF GOD AND BE NOT DECEIVED ANYMORE.

Acts 14:22 King James Version (KJV)
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Revelation 2:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

PREACH TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2017
God's grace abide with you,

HERE'S A VERY BITTER TRUTH.

2 Timothy 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

YOU ARE NOT EXEMPTED... LET OTHERS KNOWN TOO.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
I wish you heaven after earthly life,

BUT BE CAREFUL OF ENDTIME CHRISTIANITY.

1 Timothy 4:1 King James Version (KJV)
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

THERE'S NO CHURCH NAME IN HEAVEN...IF YOUR CHURCH PRACTICES ARE AGAINST THE BIBLE, CHANGE IMMEDIATELY. INFORM OTHERS.

MARANATHA.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Calvary greetings...dearly beloved,

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP, DEAR SOLDIERS OF THE CROSS

Revelation 12:17 King James Version (KJV)
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

DO NOT BE A PRISONER OF WAR (P.O.W)

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Forward ever heavenly candidates,

SHOULD YOU BE IN THE EARTHLY FORCES? NO! FOR THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARES ARE NOT CANAL.

Revelation 13:10 King James Version (KJV)
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Shalom,

RAPTURE WILL SEPARATE THE CHRISTIANS FROM THE CHURCH GOERS, PLS DON'T MISS IT

1 Corinthians 15:51-55 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

PLS DON'T MISS RAPTURE, ELIJAH AND ENOCH DIDN'T MISS THEIRS...DON'T MISS YOURS.
TELL OTHERS.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2017
God's grace abide with you till rapture,

BELOVED, PURIFY YOURSELF, IF YOU HOPE TO MAKE RAPTURE.

1 John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

THE SIGNS OF RAPTURE ARE EVERYWHERE, HOPE YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE LATEST HAPPENINGS AT AL AQSA MOSQUE COMPOUND (THE PLACE SOLOMON TEMPLE WAS) IN ISRAEL. THIS IS WHERE ANTICHRIST TEMPLE WILL SOON BE BUILD...DON'T MISS RAPTURE.

TALK TO OTHERS

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
The Lord be with you,

PLS BEWARE OF PROSPERITY MESSAGES THAT ARE NOT WELL BALANCED.

1 Timothy 6:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
But godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE...

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Shalom,

BELOVED, MAKE YOURSELF SPOTLESS

Ephesians 5:27 King James Version (KJV)
That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Calvary greetings,

BRETHREN, DO NOT WALK AFTER THE FLESH.

Romans 8:1 King James Version (KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ONCE SAVED, FOREVER SAVED! BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS WHO WALK AFTER THE FLESH ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELLFIRE.

INFORM OTHERS

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Peace to all about you...,

STRIVE TO ENTER HEAVEN, FOLLOW THE DIFFICULT ROAD

Matthew 7:13-14 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
“Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it. How narrow is the gate and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS.

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Shalom,

BE STRONG BELOVED, YOU ARE NOT WORSE THAN LAZARUS, HE MAKE HEAVEN, YOU TOO CAN.

Acts 14:22 King James Version (KJV)
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

REACH OTHERS WITH THIS MESSAGE

MARANATHA
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2017
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

PLS INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THE KINGDOM WORK.

Revelation 20:13 King James Version (KJV)
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Philippians 2:12 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

MARANATHA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.