Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Seriously In Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously In Trouble (628 Views)

My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude) / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / This Family Is Seriously In Need Of Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Trouble by princeakinola1(m): 2:44am On Jan 08, 2017
had been searching for job now for more than a year,am in serious financial trouble, I want to establishe my self in small scale business but no money,I previously wrote on nairaland begin for financial help, to start something meaning full,there is no response from here then I ask for job same thing happened, I thought after having serious prayers, I could get help here,due to my likeness for this nairaland,instead I normally see pictures of people that I okay already, I wanted to take a very serious step concern my life but something is holding me back,am tired and useless and am hopeless as a graduate now,thank you.
Re: Seriously In Trouble by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2017
I think there's a job section in Nairaland, why dont you make use of it. Am sure vacancy for accountants will be there.
There is recession in the land, people will hardly grant yah financial assistance. Its best you find a job and work for your kudi. wish you best of luck in your endeavors. And you don't have to lose faith, Miracles still happen. Do have a nice day, i would keep ma ears on the ground

3 Likes

Re: Seriously In Trouble by signature2012(m): 4:22am On Jan 08, 2017
princeakinola1:
had been searching for job now for more than a year,am in serious financial trouble, I want to establishe my self in small scale business but no money,I previously wrote on nairaland begin for financial help, to start something meaning full,there is no response from here then I ask for job same thing happened, I thought after having serious prayers, I could get help here,due to my likeness for this nairaland,instead I normally see pictures of people that I okay already, I wanted to take a very serious step concern my life but something is holding me back,am tired and useless and am hopeless as a graduate now,thank you.
Go and learn how to ride okada or keke marwa,when you are done,locate a nearby park or garage,talk to the chairman there,tell him you want to start riding,and aks him how he can help you get a bike or keke in which you can pay instalmentally or the one you can pay daily,is called delivery payment.
Don't beg and wait for people for financial assistance,is very rare to see someone that will help you.
Look for this 2 books and read it,The Big Picture by Dr Ben Carson and Think Big by Napoleon hill.

Don't be shy to do this work.If you are thinking all those babes and friends will mock you,then you dont want to be financial independent.

This is my financial support for you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things To Consider When Choosing A High School For Your Child/ward / Why Women's Rights May Never Be Guaranteed In Africa & The Middle East! By Nimi / My Anxiety Is About To Ruin My Relationship – Kate (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.