Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? (1898 Views)

Photos: Woman Delivers Baby Girl On The Street In Upper Iweka, Onitsha / Say No Christian Mother Arms : Simple Trick On How To Tone Up Your Arms. / Big Bisceps/christian Mother Arm What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Jummy4real(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
My fellow Nairalanders,

Please I have big bisceps. What do you advise me to do? I can't wear sleeveless again. It's too big and I dont know what to do. Kindly help me out. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Charchar(f): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
Girl stand proud.
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Parohfrey(f): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2009
what advice do you want from us?
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by osuula: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
hi
   how are u pls i want you to explain what you mean by what you said so i will know how i will help you out .
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by osuula: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
hi
how are u pls i want you to explain what you mean by big bisceps so i will know how i will help you out
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by Hoteph(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2009
cut it off and give to Otokoto brothers lol, DOnt mind just be you am sure some pple will appreciate it
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
stop lifting heavy objects
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by chocomillo(f): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2009
That is where you store your excess fat.For instance some people store theirs on the bum,lower jaw,thigh etc.The best thing you can do is to slim down a little,and watch the type of fatty food you consume.
Re: Big Upper Arm (christian Mother Arm) What Do You Advise Me To Do? by zingovenn: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2009
Look for some slimming down tips to help reduce your weight you can get some at http://www.hitweightloss.com i got some useful links there. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Worry About HIV/AIDS Prevalence In Abia State / 3, 936 Nigerian Doctors Practise In UK / Weight Loss 4 Fools Work Based On The Plan That Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.