Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! (23740 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate / Dareylink (08141629384) Is A Scammer, Fraudster, Thief Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by momentarylapse: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2017
zombesbizniz1:
you must be a dumb foolish child for using the word "they" I don't blame you I blame the idiot who uploaded the picture that doesn't know how to use a crop tool.

Scammer! How market? I know say hunger don almost finish you since I ended your career! Lol!

Cc: tabbaz and puskin! This rat is trying to make a comeback! Add him to the list!

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
justi4jesu:
OZOR MAXWELL CHIKAMSO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

The scammer's Mobile Contacts: +2348032076966, 08032076966, +2347061211491, 07061211491

Bank Details: Ozor maxwell 3089494278 Firstbank

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/mc.ozor
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/mc_ozor

Abuja Home Address and Photos loading..............

You will be tracked down don't worry your cup is full already.

If you have been scammed in one way or another and have evidence to show for it then you can add the scammer's details to the list. They will not go unpunished.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by kayzat: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ishilove:

If he is so notorious, how come he is still active?

Maybe we should dig up his thread again for you to know his level of fraud here.

Lagtech is VIP fraudster on Nairaland even Seun and Dominique tried all they could to help resolve the issue till they got tired. he scammed people of millions on this forum .
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
kayzat:

Maybe we should dig up his thread again for you to know his level of fraud here.

Lagtech is VIP fraudster on Nairaland even Seun and Dominique tried all they could to help resolve the issue till they got tired. he scammed people of millions on this forum .
Millions??
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by kayzat: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Viking007:
I doubt if any of the mentioned scammers are up to the level of the chief scammer himself: Lagtech . 2017 will make it his 4th year of terror.

All You need do is type "lagtech" in the search bar. He is a legend.

Viking , You're also part of lagtech saga I still wish I can lay my hands on the fraudster and Jimmy his partner in crime.

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Viking007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
kayzat:

Viking , You're also part of lagtech saga I still wish I can lay my hands on the fraudster and Jimmy his partner in crime.
My hp laptop + a laptop bag are still with him...since early 2015.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Viking007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Millions??
Millions.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by kayzat: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Millions??

He was into laptop importation then and people invested huge amount in his business . He started very well until he showed his true colour . I was a struggling student then but managed to raise close to 200.000 through school fees , loans etc with the hope of selling those items on campus . Xfield and some big guys lost above 500,000 each to lagtech . Though I was able to recover parts of my investment but people lost a lot to lagtech.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by kayzat: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Viking007:
My hp laptop + a laptop bag are still with him...since early 2015.

God will surely punish that nigga if truly the story about his existence is true.

3 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Viking007:
Millions.
Jesus
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
kayzat:

He was into laptop importation then and people invested huge amount in his business . He started very well until he showed his true colour . I was a struggling student then but managed to raise close to 200.000 through school fees , loans etc with the hope of selling those items on campus . Xfield and some big guys lost above 500,000 each to lagtech . Though I was able to recover parts of my investment but people lost a lot to lagtech.
And he can still post freely here?? The mind boggles
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by kayzat: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ishilove:

And he can still post freely here?? The mind boggles

it was a very serious issue . Even Seun and Dominique tried all they could to help resolve the issue but nothing concrete came out. It was the victims that begged that his account should not be deactivated because doing so will automatically stop him from communicating with them here .

cc : gowaga68 , Samjohnnyb
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by gowaga68: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
kayzat:

That name lagtech is a cause.
He sent a lot to some miserable places and made a lot suffer.
To God be the glory even the admin that seems to be siding him had no option than to for go the case.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by gowaga68: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Viking007:
Millions.
I tot he refunded you back o.
Even the guy who owns the account lagtech was using to defraud people was at first trying to form super man until when we showed him the thread and gravity of the damage before he went low.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Viking007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
gowaga68:

I tot he refunded you back o.
Even the guy who owns the account lagtech was using to defraud people was at first trying to form super man until when we showed him the thread and gravity of the damage before he went low.
He refunded me o, but not all. I'm just lucky I got the bulk of my money back.

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Okuda(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
luvlyoracle:
yea

Ps3 for 250 $?

I for help you grt ps4 with that
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by nkeona(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
when Lagtech started mehn he was the best I bought laptops and phone at a crazy price he was so big that schools begin to patronise him. while I was thanking God for Lagtech d devil was programming his mind for his own doom. people begin to complained that Lagtech is a scammer I never believed them many defended him. until the output of the devils work got to me and his defenders. I was messaging Lagtech more than 3 times a day for either my money or my goods. I got my money back after I sent this message to him "there Emmanuel Lagtech in my life time I have not owe any man steal or take what is not mine, let heaven judge me if I speak a lie. now you are stealing from me and I am angry with you. I am giving you just two days to refund my money. my acc no. xxxxxx" Saturday morning after 4days of sending dis msg I got my money it was a miracle lol.

5 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
justi4jesu:
OZOR MAXWELL CHIKAMSO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

The scammer's Mobile Contacts: +2348032076966, 08032076966, +2347061211491, 07061211491

Bank Details: Ozor maxwell 3089494278 Firstbank, 0163041806 GTB Maxwell Ozor

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/mc.ozor
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/mc_ozor

Abuja Home Address and Photos loading..............

You will be tracked down don't worry your cup is full already.

If you have been scammed in one way or another and have evidence to show for it then you can add the scammer's details to the list. They will not go unpunished.

3 Likes

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hey sorry for the bc but this person below is a scammer and a theif. Associate or do business with him at your own risk. Thanks

Name:Agbeleoba Sanmi
phone number: 08142755384
Bank: access bank
Account number:0726234521

Scammer details!

He tries to convince you to send him money to his account through lies. If you see this number or details flee!

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by otobomax(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Zdoh:
God will punishe all those guys that are scamming people of their hard earn.It so very frustrating.
Amen oooo and hear the cry of the good ones here oooo

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
justi4jesu:

It was single handed by me. Payment was sent to him from my own account and the client was buying PayPal from him. Total $700, and he kept giving empty promises for refunds. It's just a matter of time before he gets you too, you think if there is a dispute with the Ebay checkout and seller refunds him back the PayPal, you think you will get your refund? You are yet to enter his trap.
I need to withdraw funds from fiverr, Paypal. $156. What's your rate? If you can't, could you recommend someone?
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I need to withdraw funds from fiverr, Paypal. $156. What's your rate? If you can't, could you recommend someone?

Contact me on whatsapp, yes i can.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2017
justi4jesu:

I have contacted you through someone who's already on your whatsapp. The message is already sent.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
justi4jesu:

Is your phone switched on? I've sent the message since.
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Iamhumble: 8:48pm On May 03, 2017
GODWIN MADUABUCHI O (just recently SMITH) is a SCAMMER!!!

The rogue's mobile: 08066402524 ,
+2348140493212

Bank Details: Godwin Madu
UNIONBANK

Facebook address: https://facebook.com/amwfsmith

You think you can scam me of my hard earned money and be happy ever after? Well, we shall see.

The guy with above details is a dangerous SCAMMER! BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by Iamhumble: 8:50pm On May 03, 2017
Iamhumble:
GODWIN MADUABUCHI O (just recently SMITH) is a SCAMMER!!!

The rogue's mobile: 08066402524 ,
+2348140493212

Bank Details: Godwin Madu
UNIONBANK

Facebook address: https://facebook.com/amwfsmith

You think you can scam me of my hard earned money and be happy ever after? Well, we shall see.

The guy with above details is a dangerous SCAMMER! BEWARE!
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 5:39am On May 27, 2017
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2017
angry
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed grin sad
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by ladyninja: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
justi4jesu:
angry

@justi4jesu. I sent u a pm. Pls kindly respond. Thanks
Re: (SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! by justi4jesu(f): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
ladyninja:

@justi4jesu. I sent u a pm. Pls kindly respond. Thanks

okay replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China, Nigeria Sign Currency Swap Deal / IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.