Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

N-power Stipend Payment Survey - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Stipend Payment Survey (7040 Views)

FG To Review N30,000 N-power Stipend / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com / Who Has Received 30,000 N-POWER STIPEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by trendingsleek: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
xule20:
Good morning, Npower beneficiaries
this is to inform you that the provision
of your devices (tablets) will be in your
L.E.A which will be start on monday
9-01-2017, but is only if you are from
N-teach and N-community for your guideline.

#copied
say what you know that ipad is for everyone. i have seen the list
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Barryp(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have been paid by NPower. Please house I need your intelligent advice. I am currently teaching in a private school where I earn less than N30k monthly wit free accomodation. should I swap this current job with the NPower scheme? Please help
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by oweniwe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
vikyno:

As for the Stipend, I never get alert o. I rep Delta State. Ndokwa West LG.

I don see alert ... ukwani LGA , delta state

some ppl did only 1 verification instead of 2 ...

maybe that's y they didn't see alert.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by zicky(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
oweniwe:

that's not true, I did my verification once , someone even did it for me and I got alert.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am from Benue state, Makurdi LGA. I did my verification (N-power Health) on 13th December, 2016. I haven't got any stipend yet. Or has anyone from Benue gotten alert?
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by HerBeeB1: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
But is there any state or local government that has been givin d devices today?
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by ststyreal(f): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2017
zicky:
that's not true, I did my verification once , someone even did it for me and I got alert.
Dont mind that tatafooo. People will just open their mouth and start vomiting untrue words just because they want to make others feel bad. Who told him they did two verification? Smmhhh
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Octech: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2017
I thought it was a joke until I received mine on Friday 6th January 2017 @ about 10: 15pm. I did my verification on d 15th of Dec. 2016 @ Abuja Municipal Area council. To God be d glory. I just pray it continue sha
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by derato: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2017
no stipend paid in Akwa ibom
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by advocatebaba(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2017
DrTims:
Nothing yet but i heard that those that missed the last verification have another chance to make it up on the 14th of january at sarduna college.
but i heard dat its aptitude test 4doz dat missed d last 1.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by vikyno(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
oweniwe:

I don't think it's about doing two verifications or not. it's like they are paying in batches. I did the the two verifications and up till now no one has been paid in my LG.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by ayoadeifee(f): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Barryp:
I have been paid by NPower. Please house I need your intelligent advice. I am currently teaching in a private school where I earn less than N30k monthly wit free accomodation. should I swap this current job with the NPower scheme? Please help

Federal govt might permanent us.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Barryp(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
ayoadeifee:
Federal govt might permanent us.
I pray ooo. Thanks for your thought. Guys please I need your advice.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by TGM2015: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Barryp:
Hold on, you might still be lucky to retain the school as your PPA. Above all, you get additional certificate with Npower and there is possibility of conversion (depending on state of residence) some have policy of retain outstanding PTA teachers who have worked for 1/2 academic year with the principal recommendations).
And as it was FG government initiatives and the program will elapsed before their tenure, there might be a good news at the of the program. My thoughts though.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Fundamentalist: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Namady:
KEBBI state wallahy no sitifend (stipend) yet.. still hoping tho..

dan ksusta grin grin grin grin
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by DrTims(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yes naw. Aptitude test and verification was done during wen we did ours on the 10th of December abi u forget?
advocatebaba:
but i heard dat its aptitude test 4doz dat missed d last 1.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Barryp(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
TGM2015:

Hold on, you might still be lucky to retain the school as your PPA. Above all, you get additional certificate with Npower and there is possibility of conversion (depending on state of residence) some have policy of retain outstanding PTA teachers who have worked for 1/2 academic year with the principal recommendations).
And as it was FG government initiatives and the program will elapsed before their tenure, there might be a good news at the of the program. My thoughts though.
Hmmmm, I appreciate your advice. God bless you
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by lybest20: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
have any receive from Anambra

1 Like

Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by advocatebaba(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
DrTims:
Yes naw. Aptitude test and verification was done during wen we did ours on the 10th of December abi u forget?
DOES DAT MEANS DOZ DAT DIDNT DO D APTITUDE TEST WIL NT B PAID EVEN THOUGH DEY DID D LAST FG VERIFICATN AND DID NPVN... PLS IF U AV INFO LET ME NO.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by 2oby: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
Barryp:

If u can keep both do but if u can't, I advise u go for N-POWER cos dis is federal n u can't say wat might come after d 2 years of scheme. Beside, u r paid less in d private school. U can't tell wat u r about to learn, gain more experience wt N-Power for d next 2 year n who knows? U might get a better job bf d 2years ends.

Best of luck
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by jaycool01(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Barryp:
why did you apply in the first place when you know you will be in dilemma whether to quit your current job or not. so you are now contemplating on backing out when you have already been paid your December stipend. at this point, you should be thinking on how you will make this program a success in your own way . any decision contrary to this, you are mowing this country backward in a geometric regression. let the change begin with u!
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Namady(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Fundamentalist:

dan ksusta grin grin grin grin

Yes ooo.
Re: N-power Stipend Payment Survey by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
I didn't see anything like that on my page o....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm On The Verge Of Loosing A Federal Job Because I Wrote Waec And Fslc Sameyear / Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow / Nestle Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.