Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? (7741 Views)

THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by dilini(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
there is a catch to all dat spending, maybe not related to sex though. Something sure is in the offing, im so sure of that.. And I know u can smell a dead rat from afar....

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by windeal: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:
Please this crew should not invade my thread biko, I seriously need advice ehn undecided
.. When he takes you out ask him what can you do for him for his love and care on you ..whatever he chooses do it ASAP
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by xendra: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheheeee......same every woman will swear dat their daughters are virgins...

u now ask., she dey follow d girl go every where.??
friends know more than mothers....I dont have to go everywhere with her
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by xendra: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
windeal:
.. When he takes you out ask him what can you do for him for his love and care on you ..whatever he chooses do it ASAP
Rubbish! take this advice if you are dumb. you did not ask him. he is not a child he has mouth to talk and he has his will. you did not use jazz on him, or did you? too many insane men on NL. If you are not faking, you already know what you need to do anyway

1 Like

Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Jodha(f): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2017
xendra:
Rubbish! take this advice if you are dumb. you did not ask him. he is not a child he has mouth to talk and he has his will. you did not use jazz on him, or did you? too many insane men on NL. If you are not faking, you already know what you need to do anyway

If you check my posts, you'll see I pick my replies.

I don't need to take every rubbish, people type... Most of em are sick upstairs

About knowing to do "I know" I'm only scared if the guy demands something from me, everybody will expect me to...
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Fourwinds: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
xendra:
friends know more than mothers....I dont have to go everywhere with her
then u don't know every thing about her
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by xendra: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
then u don't know every thing about her
I dont even want to know everything, but I know that much.
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
xendra:
I dont even want to know everything, but I know that much.
so d little u don't know is significant
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by tomdon(m): 2:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Jodha:
Wow that was kinda harsh, but do well to read what I posted again, maybe you don't understand.

I totally typed the truth, he insisted on everything

And you totally lack the capacity to say NO??
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by robotix: 4:26am On Mar 09, 2017
undecided
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by robotix: 4:31am On Mar 09, 2017
eezeribe:

The best way to quit is to refund every dime he spent on you... Or pay him back in kind before quitting. If you quit without giving anything in return, you are a Gold digger... If you continue "eating" his money without reciprocating... You are one step away from being an OLOSHO.O
I will dance naked if she will ever do such. Nigeria return things they ate? Make my prickk bend.
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Jodha(f): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2017
tomdon:

And you totally lack the capacity to say NO??

I should say NO... When he's begging and insisting strongly undecided
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by afoltundeseun(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Jodha:
Well I didn't technically eat his money, he gave me (without me asking) and I collected. Although I don't see money as a criteria in choosing a spouse, I'm human, he kept insisting on wanting to take care of me(although I told him, I wanted him just as a friend)

The thing is right now I'm confused, I mean I no longer spend money anymore, he does almost everything for(drives me wherever I go, takes me out daily, except I refused, takes me shopping etc), the truth is that I don't see him as anything more than a friend.

Although he hasn't said anything related to sex, I'm scared (there's no free thing) at least in Nigeria.

Should I keep collecting from him and pretend he's an angel sent from heaven to take care of my needs, or should I call it a quit (if I should, how do I do it)?

No harsh words please, I just need your candid opinion.
olosho in disguise.
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Jodha(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
afoltundeseun:
olosho in disguise.

Hooligan in disguise..
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by GEExclusive: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
eezeribe:

The best way to quit is to refund every dime he spent on you... Or pay him back in kind before quitting. If you quit without giving anything in return, you are a Gold digger... If you continue "eating" his money without reciprocating... You are one step away from being an OLOSHO.O
Kikikikikiki

Maybe she is even olosho forming grammar upandown
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
I.pity you

.when the guy use you do juju finish let us know
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Jodha(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Kikikikikiki

Maybe she is even olosho forming grammar upandown

Babe yhu no follow at all... I need not.. Stress my thumbs.. With yhu..
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by GEExclusive: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jodha:

Babe yhu no follow at all... I need not.. Stress my thumbs.. With yhu..
Excuse yhu?
Re: I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) / CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! / See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.