Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye (43976 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by onoerime: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2017
By Olayinka Latona

GENERAL Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye recently revealed how God used a witch to stop him from eating kola nut which would have lead to his death if he did not stop the act.

Narrating his experience while delivering a sermon tiled: “God Loves Me” during the annual thanksgiving service and prophetic declaration at the church national headquarters, Throne of Grace parish in Ebute-Meta, Lagos, Pastor Adeboye attributed his continued survival to God’s faithfulness, and love, saying those whom God loves are more than conquerors.

In his words: “I was telling my children that whenever we wanted to study at night while we were young, we used kola nut as our own coffee as we did not have money to buy coffee. We ate the kola nut to stay awake.

“One day, the number one self confessed witch in our compound, called me and said: “Dejare, why won’t you stop eating kola nut? The witch warned me to desist from what can lead to my death. I think God spoke through the witch and I can say God loves me
,” Adeboye stated.

Continuing, the cleric said: “You are alive today not because you are clever, wise or know how to do it but simply because God loves you. There are lots of people who are in the prison who are free. I was at the Kirikiri Prison where I heard testimonies that brought tears to my eyes. Some of them said they were in prison but they are free men because they have Jesus; they were incarcerated but they are free. And there are people who are outside the prison who are prisoners.

“It is because God loves you that you are able to conquer all that the devil threw at you last year. Left for the enemy you, will not be here today but because God loves you, you are more than conqueror,” Daddy G.O. said.

Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits and love their neighours, noting that the greatest gift Christians can give their neighbours is introducing them to Christ.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/god-used-witch-save-life-adeboye/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by onoerime: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2017
A true man of God being instructed by a witch to stop eating kola nut and you obeyed. God spoke through a witch. I wondered o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Seun(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2017
How did he know that eating kolanuts would have led to his death? Kolanuts are just like coffee, right?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by candidbabe(f): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2017
God is omniscience he can use anything to instruct his followers.

9 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by matrix199(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2017
It's 1- 0 then, if God used the devil's agent to save you.

The devil would also try to use a pastor in your church to kill you, to equalise.

That witch must be a cardiologist to figure that too much caffeine in the kolanut can raise your BP and predispose you to cardiac arrest later in life.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2017
hm

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2017
matrix199:
Kolanut?
kolade

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by salabscholar01(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2017
In summary.... don't forget to submit your first fruits of the year, for God loves you and can save you, even through your enemies. grin

6 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
The man should shut the hell up already

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by thepeople2020: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
JESUS IS LORD SEE LIE

5 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by hotice01: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
If I talk watin dey my mind eh.......tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

MOG!
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by mcocolok(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
grin God used a witch to save me from death by palmwine

6 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by boolet: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
No one is to blame than the gullible audience.

9 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DrayZee: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Seun:
How did he know that eating kolanuts would have led to his death? Kolanuts are just like coffee, right?
Is that why you brought the same topic to front page twice? You would have gone to ask him na

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by bettercreature(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Seun:
My thought exactly since the witch didnt tell him the reason

2 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
It's too early to give a damn Fvck. His member and...

3 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by free2ryhme: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
how may times would this post be pushed up
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2017
And the deception continues , clueless sheeple will continue to believe this Bull S.hit.

7 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Chrisrare: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2017
U r alive cos of God's grace? Those dat have died nkor, dem no deserve God's grace?? Christainity is one silly joke..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DirtyGold: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits
Must this part feature all the time?
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

What's tha business?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
These pastors want to turn to comedians

6 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
God can use anyone or anything to talk to us.

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Iaufatika(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmm not disputing BUT..?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by LifeofAirforce1: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
I'm a Catholic.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Why do some people view death as a bad thing, if God truly loved you, he would have taken you from this world of suffering to the world of eternal bliss(heaven).

But wait, isn't there a thread like this on FP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by godoluwa(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
A true man of God being instructed by a witch to stop eating kola nut and you obeyed. God spoke through a witch. I wondered o
God can use anybody
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by uviesa(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Happy birthday to myself and i

14 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DrayZee: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Hehe You will be surprised that when we check, what Adeboye said would have been significantly different from what is posted here. Atheists and "realists" with their hate. If we are gullible, then leave us nah. Abi is it your tithe we are giving?

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by shamecurls(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2017
Sigh........

This testimonies don dey turn Nollywood movie...

Yesterday, na picture chase 30 armed robbers commot. Today, na witch save pastor.

This lumps re getting to big and only Ogbono soup can be used to digest it.

Haba! Its too big

5 Likes

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by bukiboy(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
By Olayinka Latona.

Adeboye then admonished Christians that God expects those He loves to respond by honouring Him with their tithes and first fruits and love their neighours, noting that the greatest gift Christians can give their neighbours is introducing them to Christ.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/god-used-witch-save-life-adeboye/
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by LastSurvivor11: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2017
This afonja man of God sounds more like bubu here..
Can u imagine story bikonu..
Chaii undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / Lizzy Johnson Suleman And Her Children In UK For Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.