Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back (33692 Views)

"Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Wasky101: 11:43am On Jan 08, 2017
But why. This man is extremely foolish same goes for his wife, how can u bring babies into the world and then turn around and be soliciting for help to raise the babies, I beg to ask if the are both handicap? Typing cannot vent all the anger in me, I need to meet them

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

You know what I am saying is true, guys like that are sand castles the slightest wave and they flow .... Hahahahahaha.
Has he sent you an email yet ? I am sure he will begging for your number

No he hasn't, can't people of the opposite sex have normal mutual conversation without people adding immoral thoughts to it?

Please what you said wasn't funny one bit. You own him an apology. He was JUST having a polite conversation with me like a normal human being would.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

No he hasn't, can't people of the opposite sex have normal mutual conversation without people adding immoral thoughts to it?

Please what you said wasn't funny one bit. You own him an apology. He was JUST having a polite conversation with me like a normal human being would.

Hahahaha...I see what you did there.. you are a nice person.. but I don't owe him dust.
Infact if he was burning right in front of me I wouldn't piss on the fire to put it out .
You could off course give him your number I bet that would make him happy .
Problem solved give him your number and prove me wrong then everyone is happy
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by FuckTheMod: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Oladimejjy:
Afonja not again...
Better than the factory baby Tribe....

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

Hahahaha...I see what you did there.. you are a nice person.. but I don't owe him dust.
Infact if he was burning right in front of me I wouldn't piss on the fire to put it out .

Why should I give my number to a stranger? Is like body dey catch u this Sunday, if I hold you eh?

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Birds of the same run-away must flock together o!

No excuse.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

No vex bro, guys like that make us look pathetic
Lol oga but you for just they look cos d babe sef dey enjoy their "church method toasting"
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Wasky101:
But why. This man is extremely foolish same goes for his wife, how can u bring babies into the world and then turn around and be soliciting for help to raise the babies, I beg to ask if the are both handicap? Typing cannot vent all the anger in me, I need to meet them

Do you want to beat them, typing is enough na. cheesy
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by natruebdiz: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
just because u can't control your libido so u resorted to easing out ur sexual rush to a frustrated single mother who just need a roof and additional support even from a man on a suicide mission.
Now that u have arms from good Nigerians, make sure u plan their future and start a business u can manage instead of lavishing it on 3 bedroom apartment and also, Police should monitor the development and welfare of those kids.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Why should I give my number to a stranger? Is like body dey catch u this Sunday, if I hold you eh?
Madam if you re d one on ur profile picx...u fine ooo ##just-saying

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
oyetunji12:

I am and thank you wink
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Abandoning two healthy babies? I blame Buhari's recession for this
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

No vex o
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by ArabMopol(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
this hardship is hitting south west back to back... I just pitying them , let's enjoy the chain together
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by jfleece(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dis is y I can't date a yoruba lady... Infidelity =a1, oloshoism =a1....... Dirtiness =a1....

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by jfleece(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

Sucker for love spotted ... Go ahead ask for her to pm you her number ...
is it a crime to ask for her number Oga... Abeg free d nigga...

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
You are living in one room, yet you went to marry and bring in a second wife into that one room. Smh.
Now you are calling on generous Nigerians to help you relocate and care for your children. Couldn't you have tried everything to make children with your first wife. You no get money but you wan chop two women.

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by FocusedDiva(f): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
I wonder this man will be able to take care of the twins.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by chibuzorAbia: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Africa=problems

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by efe0(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dis man has proven 2 d world that he is nt a man....what a shame

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Professorfrisky: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
sunshineV:
Afonja and twins grin
P square dem self na afonja.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by repogirl(f): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Foolish man, after you ran away, your wife sef ran and now that people are helping the babies, you came back and you want to chop alone, Fool.

Truth is those babies might be better off without you, the father especially because it's obvious you ran and left your wife alone with the responsibility of the babies. Now you are begging people to raise the kids but you don't want the mother back because she already has six others who you don't want to share the money with.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Professorfrisky: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
ArabMopol:
this hardship is hitting south west back to back... I just pitying them , let's enjoy the chain together
prince james uche is from south west i guess, do you he has been thrwon out of the hospital.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
All we need is assistance from Nigerians to raise the children,” he stated.

Some people and their annoying self-entitled mentality. Who sent him to bring children into the world? An able bodied adult xpecting others to carry his responsibilities for him. What a shameless man

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by decent2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Person will not have any work born 6children for one person,
nawoo God help una

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Talk2Bella(f): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm not a church person.

People look at me like I'm evil when I tell them this grin
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oladimejjy:
Afonja not again...

they have the largest churches , richest pastors, holiest worshippers in naija yet have the highest affinity for evil.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by ManOfThePeople(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Na wa for life. shocked
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by kingmekus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:

guy wetin be your own?? If u like the babe why not say so instead of pouring sand in another man's garri,na your type go openly castigate your fellow man but will secretly p.m the girl.smh

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by natruebdiz: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nairaland, why did u delete all these messages below including mine?
Nairaland Forum*
Welcome, natruebdiz: / SH / Followed Topics(725) / FB / Likes(7) & Shares(2) / Mentions(1) / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,722,867 members, 3,297,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 January 2017 at 01:33 PM / Logout(all)

Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back - Family (1) - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back (11154 Views)
Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Wasky101: 11:43am
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:44am
lestat:

You know what I am saying is true, guys like that are sand castles the slightest wave and they flow .... Hahahahahaha.
Has he sent you an email yet ? I am sure he will begging for your number

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by lestat(m): 11:47am
Ginaz:

(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by FuckTheMod: 11:50am
Oladimejjy:
Afonja not again...
Better than the factory baby Tribe....
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:53am
lestat:

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by B4bestbrain: 11:53am
Birds of the same run-away must flock together o!

No excuse.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by oyetunji12(m): 11:54am
lestat:

No vex bro, guys like that make us look pathetic
Lol oga but you for just they look cos d babe sef dey enjoy their "church method toasting"
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 11:59am
Wasky101:

Do you want to beat them, typing is enough na. cheesy
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by natruebdiz: 12:02pm
just because u can't control your libido so u resorted to easing out ur sexual rush to a frustrated single mother who just need a roof and additional support even from a man on a suicide mission.
Now that u have arms from good Nigerians, make sure u plan their future and start a business u can manage instead of lavishing it on 3 bedroom apartment and also, Police should monitor the development and welfare of those kids.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by oyetunji12(m): 12:02pm
Ginaz:

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Ginaz(f): 12:11pm
oyetunji12:

I am and thank you wink
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Pidgin2(f): 12:21pm
Abandoning two healthy babies? I blame Buhari's recession for this
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by lestat(m): 12:23pm
Ginaz:

No vex o
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by ArabMopol(m): 12:26pm
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by jfleece: 12:35pm
Dis is y I can't date a yoruba lady... Infidelity =a1, oloshoism =a1....... Dirtiness =a1....
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by jfleece: 12:43pm
lestat:

Sucker for love spotted ... Go ahead ask for her to pm you her number ...
is it a crime to ask for her number Oga... Abeg free d nigga...
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Flowerlady01: 12:43pm
You are living in one room, yet you went to marry and bring in a second wife into that one room. Smh.
Now you are calling on generous Nigerians to help you relocate and care for your children. Couldn't you have tried everything to make children with your first wife. You no get money but you wan chop two women.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by FocusedDiva(f): 12:43pm
I wonder this man will be able to take care of the twins.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by chibuzorAbia: 12:55pm
Africa=problems
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by efe0(m): 1:02pm
Dis man has proven 2 d world that he is nt a man....what a shame
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Professorfrisky: 1:07pm
sunshineV:
Afonja and twins grin
P square dem self na afonja.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by repogirl(f): 1:10pm
Foolish man, after you ran away, your wife sef ran and now that people are helping the babies, you came back and you want to chop alone, Fool.

Truth is those babies might be better off without you, the father especially because it's obvious you ran and left your wife alone with the responsibility of the babies. Now you are begging people to raise the kids but you don't want the mother back because she already has six others who you don't want to share the money with.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Professorfrisky: 1:15pm
ArabMopol:
prince james uche is from south west i guess, do you he has been thrwon out of the hospital.
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by dominique: 1:15pm
All we need is assistance from Nigerians to raise the children,” he stated.

Some people and their annoying self-entitled mentality. Who sent him to bring children into the world? An able bodied adult xpecting others to carry his responsibilities for him. What a shameless man
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by decent2: 1:27pm
Person will not have any work born 6children for one person,
nawoo God help una
Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by Talk2Bella(f): 1:27pm
Ginaz:

I'm not a church person.

People look at me like I'm evil when I tell them this grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by natruebdiz: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back by dangotesmummy: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
The man is not serious undecided
you cried for mercy people showed you mercy yet you can't forgive the woman that offended you. The mother of your children. Shebi you have taken them oya breastfeed them na or better still call your mummy to breast feed them
Poor arrogant and unforgiving man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.