Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (8780 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Use ur tongue count ur teeth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Lionbite(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Which kind bad belle be dis ehn? You wan come spoil our package for here abi, my friend gerrarahia jor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by refiner(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:
Which kind bad belle be dis ehn? You wan come spoil our package for here abi, my friend gerrarahia jor
Bros I be guy like you but make we face fact 4 once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
shocked

Warrisdis?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
like say him don do anythin 4 anybody!carry ur bad belle go 1 side....no go find babe 2 date.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
refiner:
undecided
What's the problem lil girl
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is so true, he has not married you yet you are washing boxers and cleaning his back of pot. What na kwanu? Did he tell you he can't do them?

He has not married you, you go and stay in his house for 4 months? Haba? Are you his property?

Girls need to wise up o, it's stupidity. When I go to my bf house, I will only do house chores cos I want to out of my own initiative not cos it is my duty as a woman. And there will be house chores I won't do for him, like washing his own boxers and clothes. He is not a kid, he should be responsible enough to cater for that without needing my assistance.

Kwanu! Call me lazy I don't care. When I am legally your wife I would do my wify duties but I ain't wasting my time doing wify duties on someone that might later not marry me.

Love your boyfriend but don't idolize him. Simple.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Warrisdis?
I doubt yuh a lady

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by refiner(f): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
valicious1:

What's the problem lil girl

angry
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
This is so true, he has not married you yet you are washing boxers and cleaning his back of pot. What na kwanu? Did he tell you he can't do them?

He has not married you, you go and stay in his house for 4 months? Haba? Are you his property?

Girls need to wise up o, it's stupidity. When I go to my bf house, I will only do house chores cos I want to out of my own initiative not cos it is my duty as a woman. And there will be house chores I won't do for him, like washing his own boxers and clothes. He is not a kid, he should be responsible enough to cater for that without needing my assistance.

Kwanu! Call me lazy I don't care. When I am legally your wife I would do my wify duties but I ain't wasting my time doing wify duties on someone that might later not marry me.

carry your sermon go joke section

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
refiner:

angry
What
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Fourwinds: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Ginaz u need me
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
carry your sermon go joke section

Oga pablo, abi na zobo, wenti I do you this Sunday? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Divay22(f): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by firstking01(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Oh yes I need you to clean my car, step up buddy, the range Rover is right over there.
*take the keys* grin
What a bruise on his ego.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Divay22:
Happy Sunday everyone

Happy Sunday, I would have added "dear" to my sentence but I read a thread about innocent things people do that leads to illicit sex. And it was said calling someone sweet names like "dear and sweetheart leads to stuff like that.

So happy Sunday is enough abi? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
What a bruise on his ego.

I didn't mean it like that, it was a joke. Let me apologize.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fourwinds forgive me for that terrible joke. It wasn't intended for nothing more than an attempt at humor.

I'm Sorry. and if you must know, I don't have a range rover.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

She won't be saying this if she be fūcking with a Leonardo or a John Legend. All women kiss āss for the right guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by dacblogger: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
wise words...
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:

She won't be saying this if she be fūcking with a Leonardo or a John Legend. All women kiss āss for the right guy.

The fact that he has money means you won't have self respect and sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Gbam!
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Happy Sunday, I would have added "dear" to my sentence but I read a thread about innocent things people do that leads to illicit sex. And it was said calling someone sweet names like "dear and sweetheart leads to stuff like that.

So happy Sunday is enough abi? cheesy
Is not joor....
Add it embarassed
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by jashar(f): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

My dear, come sef, where is the 'wifely duties' written or explained?

The only things I know a wife should be doing is to be submissive and be a helpmeet based on the Bible ooo.

The help you render to your husband is not generic. You help him out in whatever way he wants you to.

Some men don't need their wives cooking or doing laundry...m
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by ojun50(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

pray make u no met wicked man with all dis think.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by ojun50(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

pray make u no met wicked man with all dis thinkin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

The fact that he has money means you won't have self respect and sense?

It's not even about the money per se.
How else wud u keep a high value man to yourself if you don't "worship" him? He wudn't even need to ask you, na you waka carry ur own hand wash him boxers, starch and iron am sef join.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Oga pablo, abi na zobo, wenti I do you this Sunday? undecided
zobo?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by firstking01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I didn't mean it like that, it was a joke. Let me apologize.
Joke was extremely too expensive, i'm bent sure he was as serious as fvckundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz / 6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.