Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? (2180 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? by johnson232: 5:45am On Jan 09, 2017
cococandy:
Floyd Wifebeater.

Someone should send him my way or the way of any lady like me. If I don't shoot off his kneecaps and confine him to a wheelchair for the rest of his life, we will know the interesting part hasn't yet begun.

Efulefu.
Lol... Abeg no kill me with laugh....
This one that can't kill a fly... grin

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? by johnson232: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Fortissimo502:
Why is it ok to hit kids though?

Re: Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? by johnson232: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2017
NotOfThis:
I hope and pray I never meet a man like this.
I am here baby... when are we getting married... kiss
Re: Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? by johnson232: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
Oshheeey! Bash Ali... grin

All I can say is....

Well, him get luck. smiley

If u jam me....heaven will reject you for hell to receive you speedily. smiley

That day, you will plead and nobody will hear you cry. The walls would be the last thing you will see. smiley Remember, I'd do it slow and painful so it seems like it's gon be foreversmiley.
I will make a video and show it to your family so, even at the other side, your ilks we have something to entertain them wink
Your wife dares not be friends with me, u'd REGRET smiley smiley

Cc...Esthafabian, crackhaus, byvan, Ahnie, cococandy. Oh! how I miss idowuogbo.
@bold... with those your small hands.... lolzz grin

Re: Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? by Funjosh(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Am suprised how some ladies/women are wishing they marry such man. Hmmm I dont pray that for you people, its not the best.

But that man is not fit to be human, animals are even better of him.
Re: Domestic Violence: What Do You Think About This Married Man? by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Oh my! The man obviously needs to be taught a deep lesson, the man's wife sef na mumu, person dey beat you, you sit down, you nor teach am lesson he will never forget. I trust my aunt, the man would not be dead but he would have been confined to a wheelchair or better still have his legs and hands hung at an orthopaedic hospital. I love her so much, she has always taught me never to endure violence irrespective of whatever the situation may be. Op please just post the Bash Ali's facebook name here abeg. Some women sef be doing like mumu, you allow a man turn you to punching bag all in the name of retaining the title Mrs. Mtchewwwwwwww!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are you looking for a househelp, housemaid or domestic staff in Port Harcourt? / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect(A Nigeria Man's Perspective) / BEST LEAFLETS, FLYER, STICKER & POSTER DISTRIBUTION AGENCY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.