Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Experience With Shea Butter - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Experience With Shea Butter (17631 Views)

Benefits Of Shea Butter / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Puree For All Skin & Hair Types / Hair DIY: A Shea Butter Mix For Soft And Moisturized Textured Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Mspradah: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Deflorence(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2017
MystiqueReine:
I mixed my shea butter with palm oil and tumeric powder so that it wont darken my skin

turmeric is a lightening agent.maybe you should try it
Please where can one buy turmeric or is it the normal curry powder in Nigeria!
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Thiwhy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Deflorence:

Normal palm oil ND hw many tablespoon

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Deflorence(f): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thiwhy:

Normal palm oil ND hw many tablespoon
Please elaborate, normal palm oil and ........what?
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by MystiqueReine(f): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Deflorence:

No tumeric powder can be gotten in nigeria.Here in the north a cup is sold for #100
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Deflorence(f): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
MystiqueReine:
No tumeric powder can be gotten in nigeria.Here in the north a cup is sold for #100
Am in the East now and don't know where to find it.
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by lazygal: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2017
MystiqueReine:

Please what qty of palm oil a teaspoon or what?
You know palm oil has the solidified should o melt or just add the solid
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Ladytrap: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
MystiqueReine:
Turmeric can be gotten in Nigeria. You can either get the powder from those Northerners that sell ginger, garlic and stuffs. They usually push wheel barrows. You can find them on Lagos island around Broadstreet and Marina.
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Babacele: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ginaz:

It dulled my skin too, I still have much left and it's a pity I can't use it again. After all the shouts and hype, well, so much for shea butter.
it was overcooked during processing hence it was darkening your skin. low heat processed karite(Shea butter) makes the skin glows. Talking your nanny skills, I think you can start a crèche, orphanage or better still an NGO.
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by misskungfup: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
We sell luscious and creamy body butters that literally melts on your skin, its highly moisturising , its healing abilities is top notch, it smoothens the skin and makes your skin radiant, perfect for all skin types.your.. .... whatsapp: 08092642394.
Instagram: @Glamorousomogeorganics
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by kinah(f): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
ginaz
want to thank you
saw your post years back on Palm kernel oil
that's what I have been using since the post. say two years now. it has been life changing. so love my skin
need to ask some questions from you. thanks
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Ginaz(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
kinah:
ginaz
want to thank you
saw your post years back on Palm kernel oil
that's what I have been using since the post. say two years now. it has been life changing. so love my skin
need to ask some questions from you. thanks

I'm so glad it worked for you dear. Ya you can ask me anything .
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by kinah(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ginaz:

I'm so glad it worked for you dear. Ya you can ask me anything .

can't find the post. of your mixture
what can I mix with pko?
am using pko for two years now. once mixed with lemon juice, another time with coconut oil didn't get good result.
av acne all over my forehead. it clogs the pore on my face. any advice and also to be more lighter
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by Ginaz(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
kinah:

can't find the post. of your mixture
what can I mix with pko?
am using pko for two years now. once mixed with lemon juice, another time with coconut oil didn't get good result.
av acne all over my forehead. it clogs the pore on my face. any advice and also to be more lighter

Awww so sorry. Well let me explain clearly for you to understand.

Palm kernel oil is like a moisturizer. It protects your body from dryness and it make your Body texture to be smooth and sleek. That was the experience I had while using it.

I noticed I was getting lighter, I don't step out into the sun much too. I was using black soap to compliment it.

One day I mixed it with coconut oil and the combo made my skin looked tuned, everyone was asking me what I was using as my fairness was natural.

But it wasn't removing spots from my face. It Didn't fade Some marks I wanted gone at all. I used it for 1yr+ before I started working and getting into the sun and I started to look darker. undecided

It wasn't improving, so I dished it for Vaseline as I was scared to use body creams . That was how I was managing Vaseline till recently my friend introduced me to this lady that makes natural products. That's what I'm using now. So far so good. I am still waiting for progress.,

Some rashes around my checks have gone since I started using her products, my marks are fading off little by little too. She makes black soap as well which is splendid cos I love black soap.

PKO I think is good but don't step into the sun while at it and I think it is more better suited for black skin type dear. It improves your skin texture and that's all.

Do you scrub? It may help your clogged pores.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by kinah(f): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ginaz:

Awww so sorry. Well let me explain clearly for you to understand.

Palm kernel oil is like a moisturizer. It protects your body from dryness and it make your Body texture to be smooth and sleek. That was the experience I had while using it.

I noticed I was getting lighter, I don't step out into the sun much too. I was using black soap to compliment it.

One day I mixed it with coconut oil and the combo made my skin looked tuned, everyone was asking me what I was using as my fairness was natural.

But it wasn't removing spots from my face. It Didn't fade Some marks I wanted gone at all. I used it for 1yr+ before I started working and getting into the sun and I started to look darker. undecided

It wasn't improving, so I dished it for Vaseline as I was scared to use body creams . That was how I was managing Vaseline till recently my friend introduced me to this lady that makes natural products. That's what I'm using now. So far so good. I am still waiting for progress.,

Some rashes around my checks have gone since I started using her products, my marks are fading off little by little too. She makes black soap as well which is splendid cos I love black soap.

PKO I think is good but don't step into the sun while at it and I think it is more better suited for black skin type dear. It improves your skin texture and that's all.

Do you scrub? It may help your clogged pores.

stopped scrubbing a while back using some harsh things getting results but stressed. wish I can get some one who does purr organic body product Here in Abeokuta.
anyways thanks dearie
Re: My Experience With Shea Butter by longman265: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unrefined Shea butter, export grade, large quantities available, call/WhatsApp 09097566564

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Definition of Sexy / Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here! / Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.