Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Chronicles Of Jokes - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chronicles Of Jokes (133021 Views)

Huncho's Book Of Jokes / All New Sort Of Jokes. +updated+ / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2017
That moment when your battery is at 3% and you see your Boss upload pictures of himself and his family. And wanting to impress him, you quickly comment "cool pics" but auto correct changes it to "cool pigs" and your battery runs out!
Don't even bother explaining, pal, just find another job

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Since yesterday I haven't been able to go to work because my neighbour cheated on his wife and she got angry and told him she will have SEX with all the neighbors around... I'm still here waiting for my own turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2017
In Nigeria wen a woman enters a guy's room and 9mins later U hear loud music, jst knw they are playing LUDO.

Let me come and be going joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Girls who are busy complaining that when men have sex or impregnant them they run away.My question is:-
when you score a goal do you remain at the goal post or run celebrating wildly and happily??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2017
*Having sex at night when sperms are asleep will prevent UNWANTED PREGNANCY, try it and thank me later.. Wisdom will kill me one day*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2017
So Because The Doctor BBB Asked You To Change Ur Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon. You will nor kill me o Shift lemme faint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2017
People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he has deleted it. Plz shift small lemme faint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Hello, Fellow Nairalanders, followers and Viewers of this thread "CHRONICLES OF JOKES", This is to inform you all that you are free to post any Jokes, Funny Memes (pictures), Funny Videos and Funny Audios here to keep the thread moving.
And don't forget to leave a comment (encouraging ones grin cheesy), hit the like and share button when you visit or view the thread.

THANKS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Karna(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guy, u too much... Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Karna:
Guy, u too much... Keep it up!
Thanks dear
Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by lhawarl1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
I Don laugh tire and rim.. nice job here

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
please i have an urgent question dat needs an urgent answer.
Please if ur wife's head is bigger than yours biko are u still d head of d family?

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
That awkward moment when you woke up around 1am to urinate and your phone was just 3% then coincidentally, Nepa brings light, you went to plug your phone then you go back to sleep immediately ... You woke up in the morning around 8am and there was still light, you checked your phone and it was 1% , then you realize you didn't switch on the socket
You switched the socket on immediately, Nepa took the light...
The witches in your village will just whisper to your ear--- No do, No do, No do gara gara for me.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
A mad man at Nsukka Psychiatric hospital climbed a tree and spent half of the day on that tree. All of a sudden, he let go of the branch he was holding and fell straight to the ground with full force.
One of the Doctors rushed to the scene and asked him, ''Emeka what's the matter with u?"
The mad man gladly replied...
"I DON RIPE"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Have u heard of the guy who posted RIP in Buhari's Twitter? The dude was arrested, taken to court & asked to defend himself.....He says RIP stands for "Remain In Power."
Case closed.
Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
*Attention! Attention! Attention!*

Those of you who call your husbands baby, your wives baby and even those who call their boyfriends and girlfriends baby. Don't forget to bring them for immunization tomorrow. Pls its important, let's kick polio out of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Meanwhile When a guy isn't interested in a relationship anymore he can say anything just to break up with you..... He might say:
"baby I can't continue any longer your grandmother didn't write waec"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
PLS DON'T EAT INDOMIE
WITH FRIED EGG
AGAIN AT VENDORS
ESPECIALLY AT ABOKI
JOINTS

I can't believe it but it happened to my cousin
last night.
My cousin and his friends went to a food
vendor to eat , they told
the mallam to fix 10packs of indomie and 8
eggs, then they sat down to chill till he
prepares the food... he was
cooking and they were gisting.
Suddenly he told them the food was ready & he
served them. While they were eating, he asked
them what they wanted to drink and they
ordered for fanta and maltina, he brought the
drinks, they opened it and drank.
30 minutes later, they finished eating and paid
the mallam and they started walking back
home when he suddenly remembered that he
left his phone on the table then he ran back to
get it.
Luckily, the phone was still there and he picked
it and ran back home to
sleep!
see as you dey wait for bad news?
God pass you!
I dey on top my bed come
and beat me....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
These five things baffle me, the last one dey shock me:
1.NEPA using a generator
2. The Chairman of Okada Union driving an SUV
3. The Chief Executive of Tecno using an iPhone
4. The CEO of Innoson driving a Range Rover
5. The Nigeria Police using a chain on their generator to
prevent theft

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
A soldier will go to war and kill hundreds of human, he will still live up to 80-90 years. But when someone just use only one person do blood money, the spirit will not allow him rest. I don't understand sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
A young man fainted in front of CBN gate and people rushed and start pouring water on him. Immediately the man opened his eyes and shouted stop pouring on me that if i need water i would have faint at water board.so see were i faint and do the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hello, Fellow Nairalanders, followers and Viewers of this thread "CHRONICLES OF JOKES", This is to inform you all that you are free to post any Jokes, Funny Memes (pictures), Funny Videos and Funny Audios here to keep the thread moving.
And don't forget to leave a comment (encouraging ones grin cheesy), hit the like and share button when you visit or view the thread.

THANKS.
Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is there something bugging you about Nairaland that you will like to say if given the platform. If yes, worry no more because that platform is now a reality.
Go to the Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread and voice out your complaint, say, opinion, thoughts and suggestions about Nairaland through the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4112717/nairaland-public-complaint-suggestion-say#61374210

THANK YOU.
Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Edo weed can be very wicked It can make you be asking your father "bros ur face looks familiar Una park enter this compound new??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
I just came across a sign post on a land, that reads; This land is mine and your life is yours. Don't let us tresspass on each other's property. lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just because a mosquito bite you, all you could do is kill... Do U ever think if its an orphan mosquito??
_Or a motherless baby mosquito that desperately needs to feed??
_Or a poor mosquito who has been ignored by the rich in the land of the mosquitoes??
_Or a maid mosquito that has been chased away??
_Or mosquito that had a recent breakup and its heart broken and needed to get drunk...Do yu think of that??
_No...no..no
your blood is more important... You only think about yourself... Wicked people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
English Language no go kill man pikin
My friend was arrested in a political rally. Why? Because, he saw a lady journalist with a badge on her breast written "PRESS"..... He did it...... Omo come see beating.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
I walked into FIRST BANK, I took 5 deposit slips. I looked at the counter to see which receptionist had
the best pen. He wasn't using it so i asked to borrow it, he gave it to me. I went to the water dispenser and drank chilled water to my
satisfaction.
I went to the convenience, used it and decided not to flush after use. I sat down closest to the AC to feel the cool breeze peruse my brain while I found available sockets to plug my two phones, Power Bank, Rechargeable Lamp and Laptop. After an hour, i decided to leave without returning the pen. At the door, i asked the security man where the trash bin was, he showed me. I broke the pen
and tore all the 5 deposit slips and dumped it in.
That was PAYBACK for the #100 you guys deducted from my account which prevented me from withdrawing d last #1000 i have there. Watch out for more...... MTN & Glo you're next, Be prepared, Nonsense!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
After singing "I want to go home, i'm from akwa ibom" since he went home we haven't heard of him

Moral lesson: fear your village people

Lemme come and be going home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
What a man can do, A woman can do better abi? 'ISSOKAY' If your husband wears his wedding suite to work, Can you wear your wedding gown to work? Mtcheeew! Hyena fall on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Your boyfriend dumped you, two weeks later,you realized he's getting married My sister chill at least you made it to the Semi Finals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Jokes by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pls I wan ask just three questions

(1) Those people wey electric shock and
dia blood dry, wia d blood dey go? Shey
na kanji dam or transformer?
(2) Those naira notes people vomit after
dem don use dem 4 ritual, is it from CBN
(3) Who use to cook d food they allegedly
give people in their dream.

I'm waiting for ur response o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Sooooooo Many Funny Pictures / HALL OF FUNNY PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.