Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:31 PM

Recession: Desperate Woman Exchanges 4-year-old Son For A Bag Of Rice In Benue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recession: Desperate Woman Exchanges 4-year-old Son For A Bag Of Rice In Benue (375 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / How Desperate Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Desperate Woman Exchanges 4-year-old Son For A Bag Of Rice In Benue by naomidediva: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wonder they say shall never end, this popular cliché vividly captures the story of a middle-aged woman who reportedly exchanged her 4-year-old son for a bag of rice in Otukpo area of Benue State.

Though it sounds like a scene straight from a Nollywood epic flick, but it is true, albeit, startling.

Residents of Zone HB in Otukpo area of the state were recently stunned when a woman decided to do away with her biological son in exchange for a bag of rice.

According to an eyewitness, a popular politician in the area had invited widows and less-privileged in the community for empowerment. Among the items distributed to the beneficiaries were vegetable oil, soft drinks, bags of salt, bags of rice and several other goodies.

The woman, whose identity was given as Grace Agbo was said to have arrived the venue when the benefactor had finished sharing the gifts to other women.

The source said the woman, who arrived the venue in company of her barely four-year-old son was visibly disappointed when she was told there were no more gifts on ground.

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>> [http://www.naomidediva.com/2017/01/recession-desperate-woman-exchanges-4.html]

cc seun. lalasticlala,
Re: Recession: Desperate Woman Exchanges 4-year-old Son For A Bag Of Rice In Benue by eyeview: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
I hope she voted for change

(1) (Reply)

. / Penis Swells Up While Man Is Having Sex With Wife / The Right Dresses To Wear In Summer | Fashion And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.