Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ... (1430 Views)

11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / Dismissed Policeman And Accomplice Arrested For Man-hole Vandalism (picture) / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
. ..
Re: ... by stan241(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lols op come and continue biko, this person mama na em you go dey love up on top.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
. .....
Re: ... by Enyimbamercedes: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Before you continue, you were catfished... that isn't her real instagram page. You were probably chatting with a guy named ...Nnamdi.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
. ....
Re: ... by tolugar: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
I knw one of those babes in the pic at Enugu. Your story sha. I'll relate
Re: ... by dotman4real007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
OP this your story don dey long oooo! Go to the point. And the person you were chatting with is a guy and not a girl.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
. ....
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pascalville:
dont come here to tell me shít cos i wouldnt tolerate that... I dunno who is behind that account but the person behind the account is using these pictures to scam... After am done here am gonna go to instagram to report some feedback... Thst account mustb be shut down for the betterment of everyone... My mobile was stolen and taken and gun point with robbers in knives... Right immediately after i met with her face to face angry angry
they use these girls for criminal activities. One day I was in a cab, a pretty girl flagged down the driver on a lonely road, immediately the driver stopped, guys jumped out of the Bush and snatched the car at gunpoint. The girl vanished leaving me and the driver standing confused.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
lofty900:
they use these girls for criminal activities. One day I was in a cab, a pretty girl flagged down the driver on a lonely road, immediately the driver stopped, guys jumped out of the Bush and snatched the car at gunpoint. The girl vanished leaving me and the driver standing confused.
Gossh
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
. ...

1 Like

Re: ... by chibwike(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol......OP please lets meet..lemme symphatize with you...properly
Re: ... by Twaci(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
chibwike:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Evil!

@op I hope you learned your lesson sha.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
chibwike:
tnks alot
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Evil!

@op I hope you learned your lesson sha.
i have over learnt this lesson.... Ooo.. Experience is a teacher...

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
. ...
Re: ... by tolugar: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pascalville:
na i gonna let this go... My guys doesnt fail

I can pin them for you.

Maybe I'll PM you pics as prove
Re: ... by goldenceo1: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op sorry u feel for dis poo.. Please do well to screen shot ur chats to buttress ur point.

Sumtin must kill a man. Tank God u didn't die on active service luking for fair pu**a...
Re: ... by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dumb Op. undecided

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
tolugar:

Did this ur shit went down in Enugu??

If yes en tru, read my sig. en PM me

Seriously.
oga, i fear yu o
Re: ... by Pureheart91(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
; hehe rilli funny how we remember GOD when we are in trouble.... Op shey God av safed u from dis one, next time Do anoda one
Re: ... by gunpoint(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pascalville:
guy dont conclud.... Cool down and listen... I met her face to face today... But wsit to hear what happened

Re: ... by gunpoint(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
goldenceo1:
Op sorry u feel for dis poo.. Please do well to screen shot ur chats to buttress ur point.

Sumtin must kill a man. Tank God u didn't die on active service luking for fair pu**a...
Active service
grin grin grin
Now that got me bad

Re: ... by fergieboy: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op

Re: ... by Twizzy30(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2017
But y pple wicked ehn. Oyinbo dey dere to scam na. Op sorry oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pure Evil: Young Boy Beaten Blue-black By Uncle For Misplacing Scissors / See The Moment Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Was Arrested In Turkey - VIDEO / A Woman With Her Baby Quadruplets Begging For Food On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.