Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss (59696 Views)

10 Ethical Traits Of A Writer - By Jimson Jaat Taofik / How To Use Reading To Become A Better Writer By Leo Babauta / A love story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks guys for reading, now let's go to other stories.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Gloriagee(f): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
I LIKE....
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by honourable356(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Buttersss:
Thanks guys for reading, now let's go to other stories.
Impressive... As short as it is,it is quiet interesting and captivating.

"Let's go to other stories"
Do this mean you are writing another story or there is another story or stories you wrote that I might have missed?

You are good,you know? Really good.
I will ride with you henceforth!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
honourable356:
Impressive... As short as it is,it is quiet interesting and captivating.

"Let's go to other stories"
Do this mean you are writing another story or there is another story or stories you wrote that I might have missed?

You are good,you know? Really good.
I will ride with you henceforth!!
thanks a lot
yes
I am writing other stories. I also go by the name " Angelsss"
-love lies and divorce
-Dayo's angel
-house of secrets
follow them

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gloriagee:
I LIKE....
thank u!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by honourable356(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Buttersss:

thanks a lot
yes
I am writing other stories. I also go by the name " Angelsss"
-love lies and divorce
-Dayo's angel
-house of secrets
follow them
You are saying that all these listed stories are finished work or is it still work in progress??

I will squeeze time to check them out anyway...

I am anticipating an even more interesting stories even before checking them out...

You are obviously that good taking this very story into consideration.

May God continue to motivate and inspire you and above all,may HE continue to give you greater reasons to Glorify HIM everyday.

Extra Grace!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by princessadeola(f): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2017
Lovely ending
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by oluwaseun15(f): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Wow,nice and cool ending,more grace and inspiration dear
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Eniqurl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
I love this smiley
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by queenitee(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
I love this
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by darloseh(f): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
wow,applaudise,amazing,adventurous,stil lukin 4 words 2 describe,more ideas to ur brain,ink to ur pen.GOD BLESS
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
wow,what an ending.kudos to u dear
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bollie29:
You are too good, it's like watching a movie.
hii wud lyk to b friends wit u
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Twinkle004(f): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Buttersss:
What happen, why did u remove ur update Na
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by bimberry1307(f): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
short, precise but awesome. gawd! this story is dope. but madam, you for tell us how berger take defeat henry, how zee baby take know say henry na rapist and all. BTW, you're a bae. you've never disappointed me in all of your stories. ama keep following.#kisses..
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by kevwe10(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
what a nice ending! madam I give u three gbosa for the story,this is my first time of reading ur story I love it,keep it up,am waiting for another story coming from u,weldone
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Rukkydelta(f): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
A beautiful write up with a beautiful end
Thumbs up Buttersss
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
bimberry1307:
short, precise but awesome. gawd! this story is dope. but madam, you for tell us how berger take defeat henry, how zee baby take know say henry na rapist and all. BTW, you're a bae. you've never disappointed me in all of your stories. ama keep following.#kisses..
thanks love!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
kevwe10:
what a nice ending! madam I give u three gbosa for the story,this is my first time of reading ur story I love it,keep it up,am waiting for another story coming from u,weldone

thanks baby
plz follow love lies and divorce
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Buttersss(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
A beautiful write up with a beautiful end
Thumbs up Buttersss
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
wow ma'am butter triple S i must confess this is yet another wonderful piece

its so amazing how u revolve, combine, and link up all ur stories on the tosin family

u really are gifted ma'am

looking forwaard to more works from you smiley
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Angelsss(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
wow ma'am butter triple S i must confess this is yet another wonderful piece

its so amazing how u revolve, combine, and link up all ur stories on the tosin family

u really are gifted ma'am

looking forwaard to more works from you smiley
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by WHOcarex: 10:48am On May 18, 2017
Toh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / "I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.