Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) (30418 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by aminulive: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
24-year old driver accused of stealing his boss' car, TVs and a pet dog, confesses that Christmas needs of his siblings pushed him into the stealing.

The suspect, Abass Ope, from Ogun State was arrested at Ojuelegba area of Lagos by the Decoy Team of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the State Police Command, on last year Boxing Day.

He was picked up by the Police while trying to sell off his ex-boss’s Toyota Avensis 2013 model with the registration number AGL 734 AR for N2 million.

Arrested along with him were three of his friends: Balogun Oluwaseun (23); Sanni Azeez (23) and Stephen Ewiele (22).

Abass had during Christmas period stormed his boss Magodo home while he and his family were holidaying in Delta State, with a conspirator to move a 100 inches LCD TV, another 42 inches LCD TV, a dog, a suitcase, 2 DSTV decoders and a Toyota Avensis, from the home.

It was learnt that the suspect invaded the home of his ex-boss after learning that he had travelled to Delta State for the Christmas holiday, and that the gatekeeper had also gone to church.

Our source said that the suspect was aware of where his boss usually kept keys to his rooms which made it easy for him to commit the crime.

It was revealed that his ex-boss, on getting report of missing vehicle and property called the suspect on more than two occasions to intimate him of the development but he denied knowledge of the incidence.

The source further added that the boss had to cut short his holiday in Delta with his family to report the incident at Magodo Police Station.

The source added that he was shocked when an official of the RRS called him to notify him of his recovered vehicle because, he never reported the theft in RRS office.

According to Abass, “I took the car because I had no money to take care of myself and younger ones. They had no clothes, no shoes and this is Yuletide season. They looked up to me to take care of these expenses…. It was about three months now that I left Mr. Ekinodo (his former boss). I had worked for him for four years before leaving him on August, 2016. I left because he had a little challenge and things were pretty tough for him. I left so that he could have himself sorted out."

He continued; “he was a very nice boss to work with. He enrolled me into University but I couldn’t continue the education when I left him. While he had this challenge, he owed me 8 month salary; this prompted me to take his property and the vehicle."

He added, “the auto dealer wanted to pay N2 million for the car but I insisted he pays N4 Million because I know it is worth more than that.… He offered me N1million instantly and that the balance would be ready in about few minutes time, but I decided to ignore the offer hoping that the dealer would call me back for a re-negotiation…. I went back to Ojuelegba few hours later in company of three of my friends, that was when RRS operatives arrested us.”

According to Ekinodo Ifoghale, “I am in shock. This is a guy I treated like a son. Apart from my wife, he was the closest person to me. This is a guy that did my shopping for me. Even, before I buy anything for myself, I bought for him first”.

“How can I owe him 8 months’ salary when he never worked for me in those periods? Did he inform me that I owed him? He was never in my house in the periods he claimed.… I called him more than twice when I got the report of the break in. He told me he knew nothing about it. If he had told me he needed money, I would have given him because we were still very close despite the fact that he was no longer working for me,” he added.

Confirming the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Superintendent of Police, SP Dolapo Badmos, advised members of the public to always do a background check of their domestic servants so as not to expose themselves to criminals.

The suspects have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID)Yaba, for further investigation.
http://politicsngr.com/christmas-expenses-drove-rob-boss-thief-photos/
cc : lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
You have no excuse whatsoever to steal...

39 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
What a shame.
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol... Stealing a dog, that's funny

28 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
he wants to make it quick...what a stupid boy....ungrateful mofo

16 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by morbeta(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
When you see some mean rich men, you wouldn't know exactly why they are so mean and ruthless This is typical example of killing the fingers that fed you. Rot in jail idiot.

23 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by MARKone(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmm..after Christmas Na jail straight.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
A stupid conehead bastard...Police should have killed him....Op change that headline to police arrest Brainless afonja/ritualist/pig from the waste land for stealing...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Noblesoul123: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Look at his face like smoked fish.

Stealing just to belong.

Silly clown

2 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by RIPEnglish: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
So you theft your boss.? ok

1 Like

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Silly clown

1 Like

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by gbaskiboy: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Silly people everywhere.
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Trapnews: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by FuckTheMod: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
His real name is

Obinna Chigozie

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by deedondavi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
angry
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Catastrophe1: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
What pressure and intimidation can lead some people into are beyond imagination. I MUST BELONG. I MUST SHOW OFF. too bad

1 Like

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by mccoy47(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
The suspect, Abass Ope, from Ogun State

My brother If I start to talk..
cheesy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
wait oo police arrest this guy to turn am to picture celeb abi Watin?
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
See as the guy dey pose with the tv dog and ride like say him recently purchase am. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Richiejaystar: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Who cares
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by gbaskiboy: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
mccoy47:
The suspect, Abass Ope, from Ogun State

cheesy
you came to check names abi? grin

10 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Mrnoniz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin

15 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Silly clown
Chai! shocked

2 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by guiddoti: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Logician:
Lol... Stealing a dog, that's funny
lol very funny. This is loot lol
Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
nice excuse

u wan buy gift for Jesus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by frenly(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
OK

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by muller102(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Crime from west. Food for east. Laughs for south and north.

11 Likes

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by visijo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
fool...

1 Like

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by dhardline(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
So ungrateful of him. He'll have a long time to regret his actions.

1 Like

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by BrutalJab: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Afonja thief

Izzokay

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
See him face like sour ogbono soup. By the time you go enter prison come back, you go know say to dey poor sleep for your houz better pass to sleep for Prison..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) by MrGreenMavro: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
It will drive you to prison soon!

Atiku and all other politicians who has spent 15years in politics n crossed 70years should resign from politics, this will give me and you a chance to be voted for or elected too!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) / Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.