Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) (48375 Views)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Ucchgatti042(m): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2017
Fayo baba!
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 09, 2017
Well, they voted him in.

Twice.

You reap what you sow.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by deomelo: 2:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Just look at the governor of a state at a live fire scene climbing fire truck, wearing slippers with no helmet or protection gear and even another joker posing on the same fire truck doing paparazzi with camcorder.

This man's daily comedy and antics is not eve funny anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Darestc2k12: 3:24am On Jan 09, 2017
This showcase of humanfeeling by the governor, whether real or unreal.
If every govenor can this kind of sympathy and human feeling for the mass everystate will be good for it
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 09, 2017
Title should be "Unserious Character Interferes With Fire Fighters" angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Darestc2k12: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2017
See politics should be set aside while we nairalanders are commenting on happening, in africa showing concern to fight against the destruction of another person properties is appreciated.
But here am really supprise about some comments. Or showing humanfeeling and sympathy should not be part of governor character nii
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by bangging(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2017
omooba969:

@bolded,

What about OBJ's speech biko? cool
am not suppose to be here.... Biko
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by deomelo: 3:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Darestc2k12:
If every govenor can this kind of sympathy and human feeling for the mass everystate will be good for it

If this clown and the other governors really care about their people and their property, they should invest in fire fighting equipment, fire training and infrastructure to help them do their job effectively, safeguard lives and property. What the shameful man did was undue interference.

I don't even see any properly equipped firefighter on scene, not a single firefighter wearing fire helmet.

When was the last time Fayose equipped the state's fire service with ordinary helmet?

Speak for yourself, we don't need such stupidity from our governors.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by olobas(m): 3:58am On Jan 09, 2017
fully front page IFAYOSE
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30am On Jan 09, 2017
NOTICE ME GOVERNOR wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Hate him...Call him whatever u like...But still he is a better governor compared to d dull men in most states
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by energy01(m): 4:49am On Jan 09, 2017
I am gradually beginning to feel dis man's paparazi,haters keep on hating him all u like but he is d man of the moment...carry go baba
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by bobokunlexzy: 4:53am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerians can complain for Africa. He is there....people will talk. He is not there.....they will still talk. Well.....as an individual, just do ur best & leave the rest. Daz-all.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by ahless(m): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerians and criticism if the guy no stop by help na go complain say he wicked he no wan lend helping hand the guy stop na they say he is say he be attention-seeker.
Make I hold my on jeje before person quote me
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Origin(f): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2017
By pointing at it
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by pamdaniel(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2017
priceaction:

I wonder oo. His presence will distract the professional fighters. Why must he be climbing the truck when he is not a certified fighters, and he was even giving directions where to put out. There are some things you don't joke or make headlines with. The photographers and paparazzi will be distracting the work done there. Just look at howmany people holding phones and recording the so called drama.
Am very sure nothing meaniful will be achieved in that pulling off the infeno. It will totally raise that truck and the surroundings down.
What happened if there is huge fire explosion in the course of using small plastic container to pull heavy fire off? The ff will be struggling to save the governor as well as pull the fire off. My kingsmen, that are really certified mumu will be hailing him. Am sure deep inside him that is for the camera.
All what he needs to do is put all the machineries and logistics in order for emergences like this ,just like what ambode is doing, may not be something big but good equipments and rescue missions and his presence is not needed there.smh
I pray when u become a governor u would even have time to eat with ur family... u must be a man of virtue before u could have time for unscheduled events and assistance... criticism runs through ur blood even when criticism is not necessary, do u want to tell me that in the presence of your boss u would not have to do more compared to when ur boss is absent? i know the fire fighters would do more cos of his pressence, if cant do more when ur boss is there u must be a bad fruit... I think his presence there supports those who are harmed to be consoled and a sign of duty call for everyone to be a helper to your neighbor even when u don't know who is in pains.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by padypadyng(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose was seen fighting a fire that occurred on Sunday afternoon at Ijigbo, Ado Ekiti.Fayose joined residents and officials of the fire service to quench the inferno that occurred from a petrol tanker explosion at a filling station.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-governor-fayose-joins-fighting-petrol-tanker-fire-ekiti/

Na wah oo

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by pamdaniel(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2017
deomelo:

If this clown and the other governors really care about their people and their property, they should invest in fire fighting equipment, fire training and infrastructure to help them do their job effectively, safeguard lives and property. What the shameful man did was undue interference.

I don't even see any properly equipped firefighter on scene, not a single firefighter wearing fire helmet.

When was the last time Fayose equipped the state's fire service with ordinary helmet?

Speak for yourself, we don't need such stupidity from our governors.

if I search ur house now I would not find any thing like fire extinguisher... u just dey here dey blab mouth... could be that or car no get set... have u not seen states that don't even have fire fighters let alone imperfect equipment? what happened to sosiliso craft some years ago? if they were figheters around it would gave saved situation... here we have fighters and u are still complaining...
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Rocketicon(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2017
The best governor so far..... The Man of the people.. among all Nigeria state governors which of them have the guts to walk down the streets without security personnel like he does? Is it now an offense to render help..... His presences there even motivated they fire fighters to add extra effort
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by azimibraun: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2017
temitemi1:
God bless my role model. zombies over to you.
You are obviously very disappointed by the unprofessional and risky conduct of the Governor, you just commented in the way you did to incite others to speak your mind for you.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by gulfer: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2017
My concern i that he is not safety conscious, how could you be fighting a fire without the necessary safety PPEs like smoke mask, safety boot etc
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by azimibraun: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Rocketicon:
The best governor so far..... The Man of the people.. among all Nigeria state governors which of them have the guts to walk down the streets without security personnel like he does? Is it now an offense to render help..... His presences there even motivated they fire fighters to add extra effort
It is an offence to render the wrong kind of help. You are just a typical Nigerian not ready to make progress. There are mny ways Fayose could help.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by morbeta(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Fayoshe will soon start delivering babies in the maternity wards.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Odogwucharles: 6:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Na was ooo Nigerians are never satisfied, among all the Governor s we have in this country one Governor is doing something differently, humbling himself yet we call that paparazzi.
hybridtm:
Dis guy like paparazi shia..........
Government of the media, for the media and by the media.
Ekiti is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by victorazy(m): 6:11am On Jan 09, 2017
hybridtm:
Dis guy like paparazi shia..........
Government of the media, for the media and by the media.
Ekiti is in trouble

Sharap! He is even fighting for you. If not this guy, do you know what this gov would have been doing to the rest of us?

"Ekiti is in trouble but Ogun is in jubilation" look at the way u thinks as if u were fed with goat milk, human but with goat brain (hybrid)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by azimibraun: 6:13am On Jan 09, 2017
This is no help... This is distraction and showmanship at the wrong time and wrong situation. It should be condemned. Even the driver of the Tanker or owner attempts to kill the fire, will give way when the trained fire fighters comes around. Let alone a state governor passing by. Now see sympathisers who we know always clap and hail whenever fire is been fought to encourage the professional from the sidelines are busy stepping on each other taking pictures of a distraction called Fayose. I hope no fire fighter brought out his phone for a selfie with the " Notice Me" governor? He should go aand grow rice that's were he is needed. He is contributing nothing to our GDP just perpetualy consuming and complaining.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Btruth: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Absolute madness. People who are praising him for this are definitely a dull head like him. Of-course he's going to endanger more lives with his actions in this incident than protecting them.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by yemluc: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Show or no show...he has done his part. antagonist? #whouepp#?
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2017
What's you people's business with Fayose? When has it become an offence to join force with professionals to address a disaster.
If it's your governor that pack by the road to help accident victims, would you say the same thing.
We should detach from this goro chewing leader slavery mentality please
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by gotnel: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2017
priceaction:

I wonder oo. His presence will distract the professional fighters. Why must he be climbing the truck when he is not a certified fighters, and he was even giving directions where to put out. There are some things you don't joke or make headlines with. The photographers and paparazzi will be distracting the work done there. Just look at howmany people holding phones and recording the so called drama.
Am very sure nothing meaniful will be achieved in that pulling off the infeno. It will totally raise that truck and the surroundings down.
What happened if there is huge fire explosion in the course of using small plastic container to pull heavy fire off? The ff will be struggling to save the governor as well as pull the fire off. My kingsmen, that are really certified mumu will be hailing him. Am sure deep inside him that is for the camera.
All what he needs to do is put all the machineries and logistics in order for emergences like this ,just like what ambode is doing, may not be something big but good equipments and rescue missions and his presence is not needed there.smh

God bless your brain more. Governance has totally departed from Ekiti land. What we have now is the rule of jungle where the commander of the jungle and his cabinet have turned everything to show off.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by metallisc(m): 6:38am On Jan 09, 2017
slimfit1:
Leader that doesn't know his job description. Tell him to go and join the police and fight harm robbers.

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by gotnel: 6:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Darestc2k12:
No, I disagree with you on this. Governor of a state have no business on top of fire fighter truck when a raging fire is destroying properties.
From all the pictures of the incident posted here, kindly judge with a fare mind, is the governor helpings the situation or distracting the work of the professionals who really knows how to fix the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy 89th Birthday To General Gowon. See This 50-Year Throwback Newspaper / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.