Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? (767 Views)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? by darbeelicous(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
My fellow familanders, something happened recently and I decided to share just to know your opinion. Owk so I have this uncle who is a pastor (obviously God fearing) he got married to a lovely lady a long time ago who is a police officer ( hmmm pastor and police) I know what you are thinking, yeah the marriage didn't last because she never had regards for him as her husband, and to crown it all she didn't bear a child for about seven years of their marriage, my uncle tried his best to make her stay but she refused. ( we were never told why) so despite his beliefs he remarried. my uncles new wife became a thorn on his flesh even though she has a son for him now. according to him she doesn't respect him but she claims that it's because he is no longer financially stable (which I blame on the recession). Fast forward to last weeks events, two days before new year her father died! (so sad, I know) but she wasn't told because of the usual "breakdown" she would experience so, my uncle told her that it was "his" mom that died so that she would follow him to the village ASAP! But she bluntly refused. (can you imagine?) she said that she did not prepared to travel and nothing would make her do so (nonsence!) my uncle tried his best to convince her but she refused. He was forced to tell her that it was her father that died. She did the usual mourning (crocodile tears) and got her bags set for the village.
My conclusion: some women are not worthy to be called wives but knives....... My uncle is just so unlucky!
Re: What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? by 2SWT(f): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
cry

Their lives their business
Re: What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? by barackodam: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adonbilivit

Walks outta thread
Re: What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? by yomi007k(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided

chineke.....I fear women
Re: What Do You Make Of Her A Wife Or A Knife? by LadyJasper: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
My fellow familanders, something happened recently and I decided to share just to know your opinion. Owk so I have this uncle who is a pastor (obviously God fearing) he got married to a lovely lady a long time ago who is a police officer ( hmmm pastor and police) I know what you are thinking, yeah the marriage didn't last because she never had regards for him as her husband, and to crown it all she didn't bear a child for about seven years of their marriage, my uncle tried his best to make her stay but she refused. ( we were never told why) so despite his beliefs he remarried. my uncles new wife became a thorn on his flesh even though she has a son for him now. according to him she doesn't respect him but she claims that it's because he is no longer financially stable (which I blame on the recession). Fast forward to last weeks events, two days before new year her father died! (so sad, I know) but she wasn't told because of the usual "breakdown" she would experience so, my uncle told her that it was "his" mom that died so that she would follow him to the village ASAP! But she bluntly refused. (can you imagine?) she said that she did not prepared to travel and nothing would make her do so (nonsence!) my uncle tried his best to convince her but she refused. He was forced to tell her that it was her father that died. She did the usual mourning (crocodile tears) and got her bags set for the village.
My conclusion: some women are not worthy to be called wives but knives....... My uncle is just so unlucky!

"and to crown it all she didn't bear a child for about seven years of their marriage"
@op, seriously? Of what use is this?

(1) (Reply)

Girl Sextape Shared On Youtube By Boyfriend / lies That Nigerian Parents Told Us When We Were Kids / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.