Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Spirit Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Lives (19485 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / God Has No Value For Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Lives by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Many do not accept that spirits exist in a meaningful sense, I have never had that luxury. All my life I have had no choice other than to accept that spirits do in fact exist. One of my earliest recollections as a child of about 5 is that of my mother coming to tuck me in to bed at night and asking if she should turn off the lights to which I invariably replied, no. One night she insisted she would and I replied that she needn’t bother as the nice old man would turn it off later. As far back as I could remember, an elderly looking gentleman always materialised in my room just before I fell into slumber and asked if I was ready to sleep after which he would switch off the light and disappear. It was entirely natural to me. Even though Mum is a strong psychic, she never fully recovered from that answer.

I was about 8 years old when my maternal grandmother came to bid me goodbye, she wasn’t ill, debilitated or anything, she projected to me, sat at my bedside and told me she would be off with the “angels” soon. She pointed at my bedside clock and told me that the following day when the long hand was at a specific time she would have departed, and I was to come with my “ark” and lead her, she assured me that my grandfather was awaiting her.

I asked her how she knew about my “ark” since I had told nobody about it, she replied that I had told her about it in dream consciousness.

From about the age of 6, I have done “Soul guidance”, I project to sites of great conflict with a propensity for mass deaths and help lead departed souls to where their loved ones await. The “ark” she described was my distinctive carrier, others do this compassionate service too. Mama passed the following day exactly as she described she would.

I have 7 nieces and nephews, I met each and every one of them in spirit form long before they were born, I knew them even before their parents, my siblings, knew they would have children, they described themselves to me and what they would become. One told me that though she was ready, she would wait until my brother had dumped the then girlfriend and wait for the next one (whom he would marry) before she became born.

When I met my daughter she told me she loved me very much but would be taking on the looks of her maternal grandmother! I begged in vain. The spirit of my paternal grandfather appeared to me before my sister in-law gave birth and told me he would be returning as my brother’s son but that his mother would not “care” for him and I was to watch over him. Lucky for him he mentioned this, else he would have been toast.....literally.

Hospitals are a stressful place for me, but that's for another day.

We exist on a plane of interchangeability, we are constantly on the move, ascending, descending and expanding our circles, our familial ties are not accidental, they are by design, design for eternity.

I know that others have had similar experiences, do lets hear them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spirit Lives by pitbully: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
smiley this makes me remember the day I tried 'Astral Projection' after getting stoned ASF Damn!!! shocked shocked I saw the devil himself dat day. I almost lost my sanity cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by joe4real12: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
I wan eat well b4 I read the lonnnnng tory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
I'm following.

Sarassin, since you talk about babies and having connected to them in their spirit form, what is your take on abortion, aside the times when a mother's life is in danger and a health care provider has to choose, is there a time it's "okay" to do so....
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=MizMyColi post=52649724][/quote]

Probably more of a familiar soul....

With respect to abortions, I am all for the woman’s right over her body to make that determination, particularly over the circumstances you have outlined. If life can be nurtured then a termination is never "OK". Having said that, a termination is more a biological process and sometimes for other reasons a woman simply has to have that experience of intimate loss.

But nothing is ever lost, the spirit consciousness, the Atman if you will is always superior to our earthly actions.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sarassin:

Many do not accept that spirits exist in a meaningful sense, I have never had that luxury. All my life I have had no choice other than to accept that spirits do in fact exist. One of my earliest recollections as a child of about 5 is that of my mother coming to tuck me in to bed at night and asking if she should turn off the lights to which I invariably replied, no. One night she insisted she would and I replied that she needn’t bother as the nice old man would turn it off later. As far back as I could remember, an elderly looking gentleman always materialised in my room just before I fell into slumber and asked if I was ready to sleep after which he would switch off the light and disappear. It was entirely natural to me. Even though Mum is a strong psychic, she never fully recovered from that answer.

I was about 8 years old when my maternal grandmother came to bid me goodbye, she wasn’t ill, debilitated or anything, she projected to me, sat at my bedside and told me she would be off with the “angels” soon. She pointed at my bedside clock and told me that the following day when the long hand was at a specific time she would have departed, and I was to come with my “ark” and lead her, she assured me that my grandfather was awaiting her.

I asked her how she knew about my “ark” since I had told nobody about it, she replied that I had told her about it in dream consciousness.

From about the age of 6, I have done “Soul guidance”, I project to sites of great conflict with a propensity for mass deaths and help lead departed souls to where their loved ones await. The “ark” she described was my distinctive carrier, others do this compassionate service too. Mama passed the following day exactly as she described she would.

I have 7 nieces and nephews, I met each and every one of them in spirit form long before they were born, I knew them even before their parents, my siblings, knew they would have children, they described themselves to me and what they would become. One told me that though she was ready, she would wait until my brother had dumped the then girlfriend and wait for the next one (whom he would marry) before she became born.

My daughter appears to me in a dream and asked me if I loved her at that point I was so overwhelmed with love that I began to cry. When I woke up there were tears on my pillow. I wasn't even married yet but I never forgot that dream.

When I met my husband he saw a vision of a child on the day he introduced me to his dad for the first time and it was a girl. He said that were eating bread together and they were laughing at me because i had to go through the stress of making rice.

No prizes for guessing that my first child was a girl who loves bread just like her dad.

5 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
parisienne:

My daughter appears to me in a dream and asked me if I loved her at that point I was so overwhelmed with love that I began to cry. When I woke up there were tears on my pillow. I wasn't even married yet but I never forgot that dream.

When I met my husband he saw a vision of a child on the day he introduced me to his dad for the first time and it was a girl. He said that were eating bread together and they were laughing at me because i had to go through the stress of making rice.

No prizes for guessing that my first child was a girl who loves bread just like her dad.

Quite heartwarming, and it does happen a lot, thanks for sharing this.

4 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:

Probably more of a familiar soul....

With respect to abortions, I am all for the woman’s right over her body to make that determination, particularly over the circumstances you have outlined. If life can be nurtured then a termination is never "OK". Having said that, a termination is more a biological process and sometimes for other reasons a woman simply has to have that experience of intimate loss.

But nothing is ever lost, the spirit consciousness, the Atman if you will is always superior to our earthly actions.

Hmmmm
When you say other reasons...please elucidate.

Given the scenario where some becomes pregnant for two different men and barely has enough to feed the first child, and not wanting to give up the baby for adoption...
Is abortion justified in that regard?
Re: Spirit Lives by Immorttal: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2017
parisienne:

we are God, we are the creators of this universe(i dnt rily knw) we planned our coming and what we experience here. I know who i am even before coming here.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by Standardcosting(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Aje
Re: Spirit Lives by Ranchhoddas: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2017
Immorttal:
we are God, we are the creators of this universe(i dnt rily knw) we planned our coming and what we experience here. I know who i am even before coming here.
Impossible!
There is no way I could have elected to come to Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by Immorttal: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Impossible!
grin grin grin
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:

Quite heartwarming, and it does happen a lot, thanks for sharing this.
I sent you a mail. did it deliver?
Re: Spirit Lives by urheme: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:

When I met my daughter she told me she loved me very much but would be taking on the looks of her maternal grandmother! I begged in vain. The spirit of my paternal grandfather appeared to me before my sister in-law gave birth and told me he would be returning as my brother’s son but that his mother would not “care” for him and I was to watch over him. Lucky for him he mentioned this, else he would have been toast.....literally.

Hospitals are a stressful place for me, but that's for another day.

We exist on a plane of interchangeability, we are constantly on the move, ascending, descending and expanding our circles, our familial ties are not accidental, they are by design, design for eternity.

I know that others have had similar experiences, do lets hear them.

Ha!
i am blasted!!!!!

this is some serious thread.

you have got some serious potentials.

Thanks for sharing......will share some of my experience soon.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hmmmm
When you say other reasons...please elucidate.

I will try, but keep in mind that these are just my opinions and observations. The act of a woman having and nurturing a child is an act of pure unconditional self-less love. There is no higher form of love possible in this sphere of existence. A man cannot love a woman with such pure love nor can one love God in such a manner (we always want something back).

Love truly is the only path to the Divine, it is for this reason we say that women mostly have a higher spiritual awareness than men. But this love we speak about is not inherent, it is acquired in various degrees by conditioning. Therefore I find that the deeper that sorrow is carved into a woman, the greater the propensity to give love. Why all this you may ask?

In a mystical sense sometimes a woman has to experience profound sorrow in order to prepare her to give unconditional love.

Given the scenario where some becomes pregnant for two different men and barely has enough to feed the first child, and not wanting to give up the baby for adoption...Is abortion justified in that regard?

I am loathe to make a judgement as to what constitutes a justification for a termination. My core belief is that the woman decides based on the prevailing circumstances, it is a difficult enough choice to make at a time when the woman is likely at her most vulnerable. What I do know is that the spiritual trauma, sadness and sorrow of a termination endures for a very long time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2017
handsomeclouds:

I sent you a mail. did it deliver?

Yes thanks, I have replied you.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:
Hello dear Sarassin, This is the type of thread I remain on Nairaland for. smiley smiley smiley Thank you to Mizmycoli, Parisienne (tu vis a Paris?) and all those that contribute.

In order to keep the thread alive, I will also share a few experiences of mine but it is nothing flabbergasting. Although I have seen quite many "spirits" and entities in my life, I have never seen a deceased one (even though I have tried). I dont know really where it lies.

I recall as a Child, I was quite sad and always meditating. Very very young I would spend much time alone in the darkness pondering about philosophical questions on why is there so much misery and suffering in the world, and what is the meaning of life. I also started reading very very young, and mostly history, religion philosophic books. I think I must have read all the classics of greek litterature before 17.

My first real introduction to the spirit world was at 17, in the form of a vision. I saw a mighty being just before me, and I was afraid to speak to him. Till date, I see spirits and entities usually in visions (fully awake or during meditation), rarely in dreams as I tend to give little value to dreams.

My first OBE was in an island. For the first time I saw myself out of my body. My body was on the bed and I was above the bed. I could see in all directions at the same time, and could move with great speed. I got afraid. I was a charismatic pastor then, leading a pentecostal church although quite young. I then saw behind me a "wicked demon" or something I interpreted as such. I shouted (in the name of jesus as most pentecostal do) and found myself back in my body. I was still amazed at the experience but could not immediately move my body. Little did I know that it was most probably a projection of my own fear(s).

Anyway. The First time I saw a projected being, was in the case of this freemason who attacked me. I was taking care of his child who was in need, while he somehow rejected the child for reasons I do not want to mention. He successfully projected from where he was and appeared to me, far away from his adopted country. Of Course he wanted to threaten me. I found this quite impressive back then. I was 19 years old.

Nowadays, experiences with spirits, ethereal beings and entities are quite common. I even came across people from other dimensions, and sometimes very powerful entities, who I tend to consider as deities. I can well understand someone who worships them, as radiant as they are. I still wonder why I never see deceased ones. I however have developed an ability, which I don't know how they call it.

In the last 2 years, I found myself being able to penetrate people's soul and know much about them and their personality, almost at will. It still works even with a simple picture. I would be able to see and know a whole bunch of things about the person. How is that possible, what sort of ability is that, and how do they improve it, I have no knowledge about.

All in all, it is a wonderful world. I will continue to discover it, with no fear.

Greetings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by MizMyColi(f): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Impossible!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear Sarassin, This is the type of thread I remain on Nairaland for. smiley smiley smiley Thank you to Mizmycoli, Parisienne (tu vis a Paris?) and all those that contribute.

Hello LoJ, thank you for your contribution, very apt.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Soldiers in a heightened state of awareness in the theatre of war have often reported seeing children tending to the dying on the battlefield, much later after the Nigerian civil war I met a few, although they were reluctant to fully detail their experiences for fear of ridicule.

As I stated in my initial post, I did, and still do, soul guidance at mass casualty sites, my initiation for this activity took place in the astral (as most do), I did not seek it rather it was thrust on me.

What I have found interesting over the years of soul guidance are people’s expectations on passing over. Christians particularly fully expect the “bells and whistles” treatment, i.e the trumpets, the winged angels, the guy in a long beard e.t.c., e.t.c, usually the disappointment is tangible, when a helper comes across to assist and point them in the direction of their loved ones. On the other hand I have actually experienced recently departed Muslims querulously demand I point them in the direction of their “virgins” and get lost (no joke).

Much sadness is reserved for atheists, what I have learnt is that it doesn’t matter what you believe in, one must believe in something, it is what you believe that will save you in the final reckoning. Many atheists on passing find themselves unable to come to terms with the vast nothingness, they find it difficult to accept the terms of their demise and have huge difficulties in moving on, their dominant character or ego then assumes mythic proportions, be it, greed, lust, anger or whatever and they often spend an inordinate amount of time in a hell of their own choosing until they summon the courage to pierce the veil.

6 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:
On the other hand I have actually experienced recently departed Muslims querulously demand I point them in the direction of their “virgins” and get lost (no joke).
grin grin grin

I could not hold myself. Dammm so funny!

What do you think, could be the reason why I don't succeed in seeing deceased ones? I now easily project and see living beings, even those I don't know with great accuracy. Why not deceased? Perhaps some fear?

Further, is there such an ability (the one I described)? If yes, what is the name?

We remain grateful.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by urheme: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
thanks LoJ for sharing.

i actually see dead relatives and i don't know how they manage to locate me......some three weeks ago i encountered my mother at the early hours of the morning between 2:30 am and 5:am... and was call at 8:am that same morning that she died early that morning between the hour of 4:30 am.

there is an astral plain where spirits try to communicate with those whose spirit are not heavy.... i had an encounter with a lady who died in the Dana plane crash..... she was relating her story and i was just writing....when i woke up i thought i physically wrote down things but actually did not......she told me how the fire engulfed her and her three children in the plane....

days later i went on line and found her photograph and her children......i learnt her name but i will not say it here.

some times the vision come before they die.

at the later part of 2008, i had a vivid dream that my parent where being buried. i was at the grave site when they where being lowered down,.... i did not protest my dad because as at the time he was sick, but i protested for my mum.....mainwhile ...i saw one of my younger brother in our palour covered in cobwebs while i was protesting that my mum should not be buried, when i woke up i called my mum and my siblings that there are two grave for the family that they should pray.

we were not spiritual so in one week i lost my dad and that my brother i saw in cobwebs......now i hate cobwebs whether in dreams or in physical....can't stand those things embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
LoJ:

grin grin grin

I could not hold myself. Dammm so funny!

What do you think, could be the reason why I don't succeed in seeing deceased ones? I now easily project and see living beings, even those I don't know with great accuracy. Why not deceased? Perhaps some fear?

Further, is there such an ability (the one I described)? If yes, what is the name?

We remain grateful.

Very funny indeed, but I don't want to give the impression it is representative of most Muslims because it isn't.

To answer your questions, It is down largely to “frequency” and “vibrations”, the vibratory levels of the deceased is at a sub-par to that of meditative trance, this is why you may have no perceptions. Slight adjustments can be made.

The ability you refer to is called “scrying”, some use a black mirror, some can utilise a picture or even a mental image. As you know you may call up the astral form of anyone you wish and ask them any questions you desire of them. They are bound to tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:

Yes thanks, I have replied you.
I am yet to receive your reply. kindly send me a mail
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
urheme:
thanks LoJ for sharing.

i actually see dead relatives and i don't know how they manage to locate me......some three weeks ago i encountered my mother at the early hours of the morning between 2:30 am and 5:am... and was call at 8:am that same morning that she died early that morning between the hour of 4:30 am. embarassed

I believe you have the gift of Clairvoyance. You need to deepen it.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
We have preconceived misconceptions about Spirits in particular, this is due mainly to the Christian concept that everything in the unseen realm is bad, or demonic. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I had a first spirit possession at around 16. A little boy I had met in spirit was being constantly abused by some Elementals. They were projecting on him and causing his etheric form to liquefy. He told me in tears that he had been hurt. I performed a simple rite and returned him to a healthy state. He has followed me around ever since.

At the time he would get scared very easily so I told him that whenever he felt scared he should jump inside of me. At such occasions that he did of course his words and thoughts would begin to merge into my mind, and I would have his thoughts and awareness inside of me. He absolutely loved it.

I found the spirit playful, intelligent and sometimes mischievous, he blossomed into a wonderful being. He collected my memories into his form and projected them back into my mind, I never forgot anything, it was due largely to him that I was able to complete two degree courses virtually simultaneously.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spirit Lives by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:
I have met spiritual people. But my dear, like nigerians say "you are too much".

So happy to have known you. Your experiences are ... beyond words. It encourages me a lot smiley although I have some sense of jealously lipsrsealed

Receive my affection smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by DoctorAlien(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sarassin:

We have preconceived misconceptions about Spirits in particular, this is due mainly to the Christian concept that everything in the unseen realm is bad, or demonic.
Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Quite, quite.....thank you.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nihilist: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
I need lottery numbers for tommorow abeg...

Euromillions.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
LoJ:

I have met spiritual people. But my dear, like nigerians say "you are too much".

So happy to have known you. Your experiences are ... beyond words. It encourages me a lot smiley although I have some sense of jealously lipsrsealed

Receive my affection smiley.

Dear LoJ, you should have nothing to worry about, the world really is your oyster.

I was intrigued by your experience of a spiritual attack by a Freemason, I have found that they do this a lot. On one of the few times I have sustained attacks spiritually, it has been by Freemasons, One of them came in to a shop where I worked on a summer job, I identified him the minute he walked in, and when he came across to ask me some questions, I offered their handshake partly in fun. And that was the cause of my problems. Some of those guys can be pretty mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.