Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Spirit Lives - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Lives (19477 Views)

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / God Has No Value For Human Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Lives by PastorAIO: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
How come so many people want to assassinate you? Wetin you do them?

Ken4Christ:
The spirit world is real and there are spirits we do not usually see with our optical eyes except by visions and revelations. However, the Scripture warns we should text every spirit. Not all spirits are from God. Any spirit that does not direct your attention to Jesus is not from God.

Some of what people practice as posted on this thread is occultism. Please desist from it and give your life to Jesus and receive the most powerful spirit - The Holy Spirit. There is no supernatural power that is greater than the power of the Holy Ghost. It does not just give you the power to see things ahead, it also gives you the ability to change things you don't want to happen which has already been revealed to you.

I have escaped several assassination attempt by the power of the Holy Spirit because I saw them coming before they happen and prayerfully averted it.

I have been delivered from ghastly motor accidents also which I saw ahead.

Our Lord Jesus said,

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and HE WILL SHEW YOU THINGS TO COME.

It is safer to have supernatural encounter with the Holy Spirit than with evil spirits. The evil spirits sometimes disguise as good spirits but the only to tell the difference is with the word of God. Do the spirit ignite your passion for God and Jesus.

Please, avoid all the philosophical teachings that emanated from eastern religion. They will put you in bigger bondage. But Jesus will set you completely free. Shalom.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sarassin:

You can meditate on Divine aspects of God, for instance compassion, mercy or grace. You can contemplate your own awareness and spirituality. The important thing is to practise.
Thanks.. you've done alot
Re: Spirit Lives by Chubhie: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
A full moon tonight and then the big one on the 21st. Hope all the mystics are ready?
Re: Spirit Lives by Ranchhoddas: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello Ranchoddas, great questions. There are various planes of existence many religions allude to this, in Christianity Jesus was reputed to have said that 'in my father’s house there are many mansions…….I go to prepare a place for you'. What is universally agreed is that there are various planes of existence in the spiritual realm. Where religions differ is in the matter of the form and substance of these planes. The opposing plane exists in the spiritual realm because there is duality in nature. There is the physical and there is the spiritual, that is the nature of things. We could no more exist without the opposite plane than a positive charge could exist without a negative charge. As a mystic we are taught to work with both planes at all times, to think in terms of a duality instead of singularity.

No quite what I meant. Broadly speaking I think the preacher could not quite get his point across, dreams can be entirely subjective and reactive to personal circumstances. What I alluded to is on a much higher level of awareness than mundane dream-state.

In terms of binding a prayer more importantly it is about binding the reverse of a prayer wish in the spirit realm. So far I have kept my replies on this issue deliberately vague but I will expatiate a little bit more by saying that ordinarily when we pray for a set of circumstances, as a result of the duality in nature invariably the supplicant is confronted with two available avenues;

(1)The prayer is answered and is immediately followed by the reversal of his prayer wish, this is why you see the circumstances of some people locked into a vicious cycle of achievement and bust. It is perpetual.

(2) The prayer is answered and simply cancelled out by the equal and opposing action of the reversal of planes, in other words nothing happens.

The simplest method to bind the opposing forces is a simple declaration at the end of each prayer or visualisation exercise to limit the prayer request or set of circumstances required to only that action and nothing else. Utmost care is given to the construction of the prayer request and utmost care is given to limiting the effects of that prayer request. Unfortunately, it is also the least effective method, there are more effective techniques but I cannot go into those on an open forum, suffice to say that the more complex the operation the higher the alternate planes one has to seek to carry out the reversal.

Wow.
Thank you.
Re: Spirit Lives by Ranchhoddas: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Philmathew:

He sure come across as an authority in spiritual matters, doesn't he?
You may be right but what you are asking can only be answered by the three-eyed-raven (fictional character).
Re: Spirit Lives by Philmathew(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sarassin:

Sorry I cannot assist on this occasion, I don't wish to give the impression that I am an authority on spiritual matters and I am sure others will be along to say that I have written rubbish anyway. I have never heard of the radio station you mentioned. You might be further ahead to contact the station directly and ask if they sanctioned a broadcast in the manner that you dreamed.

I appreciate your stand but does it matter what anyone think of what you write? Thought of freedom of expression....and regarding your suggestion for me to go to the radio station, I think that will be a super odd thing to do knowing that it's a corporate organization whose rules of operation may not accommodate issues that bother on the Supernatural. Thanks anyway for your honest opinion.
Re: Spirit Lives by oaroloye(m): 4:12am On Aug 08, 2017
SHALOM!

Ranchhoddas:
I don't know why I always enjoy reading your posts.
I can also see that there are elements of truth in some of the things you say.
But my questions are directed at someone who has more experience than you in these matters.
Let's wait for him shall we?

The most Powerful Seer ever was Lord Yahshua.

At the beginning of his Ministry, THE DEVIL TELEPORTED him, TWICE, and MADE HIM SEE what he wanted him to see,

This was YAHSHUA. He had to PASS theseTESTS before he was FREE of the Devil.

These "EXPERTS" with their "MORE EXPERIENCE," FAILED these Tests.

Therefore, they can only tell you what SATAN wants you to hear, NOT what GOD wants you to hear.

That is why they rip off books without telling you they got it from some author with the real Experience.

PAUL TWITCHELL presented himself as an Enlightened Master from God-knows-where, and totally stunned the Westerners, and impressed even Nigerians, with his ECKANKAR bullshit. He didn't tell people that he was a FOUNDING MEMBER OF SCIENTOLOGY. Everything he knew about "SOUL TRAVEL" came from L. RON HUBBARD- but people who don't do their homework get impressed by people like that.
Re: Spirit Lives by Wilgrea7(m): 4:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Please, avoid all the philosophical teachings that emanated from eastern religion. They will put you in bigger bondage. But Jesus will set you completely free. Shalom.

i avoided quoting the whole of your post because i don't want to derail this thread.. no religion has the monopoly of anything.. the God-devil duality mentality should only exist within Christianity and not in a worldview of all religions because it created without the worldview of religions.. I'll avoid saying more so as not to derail this thread...

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by oaroloye(m): 5:48am On Aug 08, 2017
SHALOM!

Sarassin:

Hello Ranchoddas, great questions. There are various planes of existence many religions allude to this, in Christianity Jesus was reputed to have said that 'in my father’s house there are many mansions…….I go to prepare a place for you'. What is universally agreed is that there are various planes of existence in the spiritual realm. Where religions differ is in the matter of the form and substance of these planes.

ANYONE WITH POWER can Assemble their own World in the Spiritual Realm.

If they can survive their Death, this can become a Haven for their Followers, too.

Therefore, EVERY AfterLife Legend could be true.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castsneda.]

The opposing plane exists in the spiritual realm because there is duality in nature. There is the physical and there is the spiritual, that is the nature of things. We could no more exist without the opposite plane than a positive charge could exist without a negative charge. As a mystic we are taught to work with both planes at all times, to think in terms of a duality instead of singularity.

That is implicit in the KOSHER/TREIF LAW.

The Cloven Hoof symbolizes the union of Spiritual (left cleft) and Physical (right cleft).

I have taught this since ten months ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5779032_19113808102134333182865477831229074010454790n_jpeg1e139376d5d9d47ce41b30b68369ca31

No quite what I meant. Broadly speaking I think the preacher could not quite get his point across, dreams can be entirely
subjective and reactive to personal circumstances. What I alluded to is on a much higher level of awareness than mundane dream-state.

NAGUALISM Teaches to MANIFEST whatever one sees in one's Dreams that one can use.

In terms of binding a prayer more importantly it is about binding the reverse of a prayer wish in the spirit realm. So far I have kept my replies on this issue deliberately vague but I will expatiate a little bit more by saying that ordinarily when we pray for a set of circumstances, as a result of the duality in nature invariably the supplicant is confronted with two available avenues;

(1)The prayer is answered and is immediately followed by the reversal of his prayer wish, this is why you see the circumstances of some people locked into a vicious cycle of achievement and bust. It is perpetual.

AMATEURS just babble on and on about Powers, as if HUMAN BEINGS were the ONLY Powers there are.

Some are so gracious as to condescend to MENTION God- but treat HIM as if His only function is to do what WE want.

HE is not allowed to have Purposes of His Own.

The existence of SATAN AND THE DEVILS is DEEMPHASIZED and GLOSSED-OVER.

CARLOS CASTANEDA revealed that the Devils DEPEND on Humans for SUSTENANCE, and are FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES.

If we can BLOCK the LEAKAGE if our Life Energies to THEM, THEY COULD ALL DIE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

PRAYERS REQUIRE SPIRITUAL ENERGY TO IMPLEMENT.

If THE DEVILS can EAT THAT ENERGY, the Prayer is ABORTED.

It is OUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that they cannot do that.

ScienceWatch:
This SHITBAG has no conscience. He will then arrogantly introduce you to many OCCULTIC BOOKS that he is practicing including ATHEISTIC Scientology.

SCIENCEWATCH accuses me of being a "SHITBAG," and of having no "CONSCIENCE," that is, KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

[OMITTED EXPOSITION.]

SO... DON'T ANYBODY GIVE ME ANY SHIT ABOUT NOT HAVING A "CONSCIENCE!"

.. MARK 9:38-41.

38. And John answered him,
saying,

"Master, we saw one
casting out Devils in thy Name,
and he followeth not us:
and we forbad him,
because he followeth not us."

39. But Jesus said,

"Forbid him not:
for there is no man
which shall do a Miracle
in my Name,
that can lightly speak Evil of me.
40. "For he that is not against us
is on our part.
41. "For whosoever shall give you
a cup of water to drink in my Name,
because ye belong to Christ,
verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL NOT
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

LORD YAHSHUA COMMANDED US NOT TO JUDGE BY APPEARANCES, AND HE DECREED THAT ANYONE NOT OPPOSING THE GOSPEL TO BE AN ALLY.

The people I cite are are not a threat to THE GOSPEL- but they ARE a threat to ORGANIZED RELIGION- because THEY PROVE that the CLERGYMEN have been LYING to those who TRUSTED THEM!

.. JOHN 7:24.

24. "Judge not according to the appearance,
but judge Righteous Judgment."

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - i.e. PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

These Relationships are what we are Born into- whether we like it or not. They do not do us the greatest good, unless we are CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of them and our places within them, and can use them PROACTIVELY as CAUSE, rather than merely EFFECT.

. THE FORTY AWARENESS LEVELS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS
4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATISM
2.5 BOREDOM
2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behaviour, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

[See: THE DYNAMICS AND TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

I HAVE USED THIS TEACHING SEVERAL TIMES. SCIENCEWATCH therefore KNOWS from ME that SCIENTOLOGY is NOT ATHEISTIC at all, but rather teaches that MAN IS A SPIRITUAL BEING, WHO DEPEND ON A SUPREME BEING, WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY CALLED "GOD."

SCIENTOLOGY teaches PRACTICAL PROOFS that this is so.

Therefore, ATHEISTS HATE SCIENTOLOGY, because It disproves everything they stand for.

SCIENCEWATCH knows all this.

He is therefore deliberately LYING to you, to DISCOURAGE you from investigating SCIENTOLOGY yourself.[/quote]

TO OVERCOME THE POSTULATES OF THE DEVILS IT IS NECESSARY TO ATTAIN THE 32nd Awareness Level.

But if we attain TOTAL UNDERSTANDING- the 40th Awareness Level, we KNOW GOD at THAT Level, and BECOME ONE with Him, so that OUR Postulates subsequently have HIS AUTHORITY.

After THAT, we no longer have to PRAY for things we attain TOTAL UNDERSTANDING in: we merely POSTULATE COMMANDS, and what we COMMAND will come to pass.

(2) The prayer is answered and simply cancelled out by the equal and opposing action of the reversal of planes, in other words nothing happens.

SINCE OBE YEAR AGO, I BEGAN TO TEACH THE LAWS GOVERNING THE MANIFESTATION OF PRAYERS.

I was TOTALLY IGNORED.

oaroloye:
THESE ARE SOME LAWS OF EXISTENCE THAT OYINBO DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]
of peculiar and particular properties.
2. At least a portion of the static called life
is impinged upon the Physical Universe.
3. That portion of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life concerned
with the Life Organisms of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe, entities or actions.
99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied its definition.
[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]
109. Behavior is modified by Counter-Efforts which have impinged on the Organism.
110. The component parts of Theta are AFFINITY, REALITY, and COMMUNICATION.
111. SELF-DETERMINISM consists of maximal Affinity, Reality, and Communication.
112. AFFINITY is the cohesion of Theta.
Affinity manifests Itself as the recognition
of similarity of Efforts and Goals amongst Organisms by those Organisms.
113. REALITY is the Agreement Upon perceptions
and data in the Physical Universe.
All that we can be sure is real is that on which we have agreed is real.
Agreement is the Essence of Reality.
114. COMMUNICATION is the interchange of perceptions
through the Material Universe between Organisms
or the perception of the Material Universe by Sense Channels.
115. SELF-DETERMINISM is the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT is that Counter-Effort
which has been received into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism for its Conscious Use.
117. The components of Self-Determinism
are AFFINITY, COMMUNICATION, and REALITY.

[THE EIGHT DYNAMICS: The Eight Levels on which we Exist:

1. Self; 2. Family; 3. Groups; 4. All Mankind; 5. All Living Things;
6. The MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time- i.e. PHYSICAL) Universe;
7. Spirits; 8. God.]

118. An Organism cannot become aberrated
unless it has AGREED-UPON that Aberration,
has been IN COMMUNICATION WITH a Source of Aberration,
and has HAD AFFINITY FOR the Aberrator.
119. Agreement with any Source, contra- or pro-Survival,
postulates a New Reality for the organism.
121. Every Thought has been preceded by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities in the Physical Universe.
127. All perceptions reaching the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.
Definition: Perception is the process of recording data
from the Physical Universe and storing it as a Theta Facsimile.
Definition:Recall is the process of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall everything which it has perceived.

. -SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.

[quote author=oaroloye post=51416472](Note, that this is about HOW YOU CREATE MEST with your MIND.)

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass, no motion,
no wavelength, no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations, Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects. Form and Time are the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because the Static considers that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of postulated particles in Space.
6. Objects consist of grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is the change of position of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose in this Universe is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation without persistence,
and is the condition of existence which exists at the moment of creation
and the moment of destruction, and is different from other considerations
in that it does not contain survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies, or Objects must not occupy the same Space.
When this condition is violated [Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe or any part thereof is nulled.

L. RON HUBBARD taught that if you POSTULATED MEST into existence, which is done with AS-IS-NESS, the SAME AS-IS-NESS will ANNIHILATE what you just CREATED, so that you must use ALTER-IS-NESS to STABILIZE your Creation and MAKE THEM PERSIST.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOM 29.

29. In order to cause an As-Is-ness to persist, one must
Assign other authorship to the creation than his own.
Otherwise his view of it would cause its vanishment.

Any space, energy, form, object, individual, or Physical Universe condition can
Exist only when an alteration has occurred of the original As-Is-ness so as to
Prevent a casual view from vanishing it. In other words, anything which is
Persisting must contain a “lie” so that the original consideration is not
Completely duplicated.

THEREFORE, L. RON HUBBARD EXPLAINED, THE CREATION IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN DONE BY SOMEOBE ELSE (SAY,) "FRED."

This LOCKS the Creation into Physical manifestation.

.  JOHN 15:9-16.

9.As the Father hath Loved me,
so have I Loved you:
continue ye in my Love.
10. "If ye keep my Commandments,
ye shall abide in my Love;
even as I have kept my Father's Commandments, and abide in His Love.
11. "These things have I spoken unto you,
that my Joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love hath no man than this,[/color]

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

L. RON HUBBARD MERELY APPLIEDPARTS OF THE BIBLE THE CHURCHES REJECTED.

Therefore, Hypocrites call him a BAD PERSON.

The simplest method to bind the opposing forces is a simple declaration at the end of each prayer or visualisation exercise to limit the prayer request or set of circumstances required to only that action and nothing else. Utmost care is given to the construction of the prayer request and utmost care is given to limiting the effects of that prayer request. Unfortunately, it is also the least effective method, there are more effective techniques but I cannot go into those on an open forum, suffice to say that the more complex the operation the higher the alternate planes one has to seek to carry out the reversal.

THESE POWERS DO NOT BELONG TO MAN, BUT TO GOD.

. PSALM 62:9-12.

9. Surely men of low degree are vanity,
and men of high degree are a lie:
to be laid in the balance,
they are altogether lighter than vanity.
10. Trust not in oppression,
and become not vain in robbery:
if riches increase,
set not your heart upon them.
11. God hath Spoken once;
twice have I heard this;

"THAT POWER BELONGETH UNTO GOD."

12. Also unto thee, O Lord,
belongeth Mercy:
for thou renderest to every man
according to His Work.

Yet you got all these people pretending THEY INVENTED what THE BIBLE Taught THOUSANDS of years ago, that they SCORNED, till they needed something for their PhD. Theses.

[See: THE EINSTEIN FACTOR, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe.]
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

SCIENCEWATCH accuses me of being a "SHITBAG," and of having no "CONSCIENCE," that is, KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL.

I am not Sciencewatch, take your pills before you post.
Re: Spirit Lives by ScienceWatch: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sarassin:

I am not Sciencewatch, take your pills before you post.
Hi Sarassin, not to derail your interesting thread, allow me to briefly say that pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is known for his stubbornness. He won't take your good advice to first take his tablets.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The spirit world is real and there are spirits we do not usually see with our optical eyes except by visions and revelations.
However, the Scripture warns we should test every spirit.
Not all spirits are from God. Any spirit that does not direct your attention to Jesus is not from God.

Some of what people practice as posted on this thread is occultism.
Please desist from it and give your life to Jesus and receive the most powerful spirit - The Holy Spirit.
There is no supernatural power that is greater than the power of the Holy Ghost.
It does not just give you the power to see things ahead,
it also gives you the ability to change things you don't want to happen which has already been revealed to you.

It is safer to have supernatural encounter with the Holy Spirit than with evil spirits.
The evil spirits sometimes disguise as good spirits but the only to tell the difference is with the word of God.
Do the spirit ignite your passion for God and Jesus.

Please, avoid all the philosophical teachings that emanated from eastern religion.
They will put you in bigger bondage
But Jesus will set you completely free. Shalom.

Wilgrea7:
I avoided quoting the whole of your post because i don't want to derail this thread..
no religion has the monopoly of anything..
the God-devil duality mentality should only exist within Christianity
and not in a worldview of all religions because it created without the worldview of religions..
I'll avoid saying more so as not to derail this thread...
8The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.
9He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
12As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us

- Psalm 103:8-12

After sending them out, the LORD God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden.
And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life

- Genesis 3:24

So Cain went out from the LORD's presence
and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden

- Genesis 4:16

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east,
that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there

- Geneisis 11:2

To go east, nine times out of ten, is a euphemism, for and/or about moving away from God

In Genesis 3:24, Adam and Eve, via the east of the Garden of Eden, were sent out to the east
In Genesis 4:16 and Geneisis 11:2, people continued following an eastward course
Journeying further from the east, moving further away from the garden of Eden.

Actually moving eastward, biblically signifies moving into wicked dabblings
and biblical history shows people travelling to the east, end up either being in trouble or be the cause of trouble
(e.g. Cain in Genesis 4:16 and the people associated with the Towel of Babel in Genesis 11:2 above)

1Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king,
behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem

2Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews?
for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him

- Matthew 2: 1-2

Psalm 102:12, states:
As far as the east is from the west, that is how far God has removed our rebellious acts from himself.

Attracted by Jesus Christ, the Magi, the wise men from the East, retracing their steps,
travelled as far as the East is from the West, moving back towards Eden & gravitated to God

Except like the Magi did in Matthew 2:1-2 above,
any Eastern religious spirituality not acknowledging the supremacy of Christ, is a very bad idea
and any Eastern religious spirituality adherent unwisely not admitting, accepting, recognising, appreciating and confessing Jesus Christ is doomed.

The blundering move further to the East (i.e. moving away from God)
and particularly the arousing interest in eastern religions, lately is, strong
that my not-going-to mention-name friend doesnt and wouldn't like the lid in anyway slight, be opened up on it.

I am not wishing to give the impression that I am an authority on spiritual matters, only just saying,
but I am sure, not-going-to mention-name friend and others, will soon, be along to say that I have written rubbish anyway

Disclaimer
- All persons mentioned in this post are mentioned merely as source(s) of information and nothing personal
Re: Spirit Lives by ScienceWatch: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2017
I trust Sarassin will see that my comments to fake pastor Bronchitis is not an attempt to derail this educational thread.
Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, how dare you derail this interesting thread with your Schizophrenic fictional hoaxes and hundreds of out of context comments that belong in the jokes section. We all know by now that your spiritual masters Carlos Castaneda and L.Ron Hubbard were both writers of fiction and they fraudulently deceived their readers into believing that all the novels were non-fiction. After drug addict and lover of sexual orgies L.Ron Hubbard dropping out of George Washington University in 1932, this Nebraska native started his career as a writer doing pulp-fiction works similar to Nagualism’s Carlos Castaneda, for which he was paid a penny a word.
Hubbard published over a thousand science fiction books.
“What the church of Scientology is today, L.Ron Hubbard had previously written about in the form of science fiction?”
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ANYONE WITH POWER can Assemble their own World in the Spiritual Realm.

If they can survive their Death, this can become a Haven for their Followers, too.
Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I trust Sarassin will see that my comments to fake pastor Bronchitis is not an attempt to derail this educational thread.
Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, how dare you derail this interesting thread with your Schizophrenic fictional hoaxes and hundreds of out of context comments that belong in the jokes section. We all know by now that your spiritual masters Carlos Castaneda and L.Ron Hubbard were both writers of fiction and they fraudulently deceived their readers into believing that all the novels were non-fiction. After drug addict and lover of sexual orgies L.Ron Hubbard dropping out of George Washington University in 1932, this Nebraska native started his career as a writer doing pulp-fiction works similar to Nagualism’s Carlos Castaneda, for which he was paid a penny a word.
Hubbard published over a thousand science fiction books.
“What the church of Scientology is today, L.Ron Hubbard had previously written about in the form of science fiction?”
Was it necessary to quote entirely what he wrote?

Even if you didn't want to derail the thread, you are aiding and abetting by spamming the thread when you repeated that unpleasant to scroll down again, to get to the end, extensively long mention.

Don't you know you're subjecting the readers to reliving the experience of scrolling down to the end?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Lives by ScienceWatch: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Was it necessary to quote entirely what he wrote?

Even if you didn't want to derail the thread, you are aiding and abetting by spamming the thread when you repeated that unpleasant to scroll down again, to get to the end, extensively long mention.

Don't you know you're subjecting the readers to reliving the experience of scrolling down to the end?
Aaah !! My apologies about that. I slipped up on that. But thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Pastor Bronchitis's fiction seems to be derailing my mind. Chaaai !!

Is there a way to edit it/ to correct it?
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The spirit world is real and there are spirits we do not usually see with our optical eyes except by visions and revelations. However, the Scripture warns we should text every spirit. Not all spirits are from God. Any spirit that does not direct your attention to Jesus is not from God.

I had no idea that spirits had smart-phones to receive texts these days, but there you go wink There isn’t a lot more to add to the comments of Wilgrea7 I think he hit the nail on the head. For me Christianity is one of a multitude of religious doctrines seeking to assert its own supremacy but like all religions, and though there is much to admire in the Christian paradigm it is a construct of man. No religious text validates itself, at best they are exhortations, admonishments and moralistic guidelines.

If Christianity, Islam or Shintoism were to go the way of the Dodo tomorrow, the spiritual realm would still remain, inter-planetary spiritual beings of Jupiter, Mars and Saturn whose attributes have endured from the beginning of time will still be there, closer to home the elemental spirits of the earth, water, fire and air will remain as they have done and continue to shape our lives, the ascendancy of our spiritual beings remains in flux, we continue to expand our circle we bring others into our lives for a net positive influence and sometimes when these bonds transcend these others become family members in another life.

We live our lives, fulfil our destinies in spite of religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

To go east, nine times out of ten, is a euphemism, for and/or about moving away from God

Attracted by Jesus Christ, the Magi, the wise men from the East, retracing their steps,
travelled as far as the East is from the West, moving back towards Eden & gravitated to God

Except like the Magi did in Matthew 2:1-2 above,
any Eastern religious spirituality not acknowledging the supremacy of Christ, is a very bad idea
and any Eastern religious spirituality adherent unwisely not admitting, accepting, recognising, appreciating and confessing Jesus Christ is doomed.

Far be it for me to ever posit that you post rubbish.

That said, clearly, I can't agree with the above. The sun rises in the East, why do you think Muslims begin their prayers facing an Easterly direction? the invocation of the Qabbalah cross, the most potent form of protection given to Judaism and Christendom begins with the intonation of invocation of the four Archangels beginning with Archangel Raphael facing Eastwards and then progressing clock-wise, the supplications to virtually all Hindu deities are made in an Easterly direction. I think the implications are clear.

Eastern religious spirituality Pre-dates Christianity by centuries, therefore by the same logic, any Christian who does not accept the supremacy of Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is also doomed.
Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sarassin:
I had no idea that spirits had smart-phones to receive texts these days, but there you go wink

There goes one of your legendary sense of humour again.
They dont have smartphones.
They don't need smartphones, because smartphone technology is inferior and archaic to what is at their disposal

What you read was an auto-suggestion and/or a predictive overtype.
I immediately noticed this, so did correct the "text" to "test" in my own mentioning of Ken4Christ because it was obvious that was the intent he meant to type

Bible translators definitely would have done similar mistakes with the Bible, but imagine me spotting and interpreting an anomaly correctly, just like I've done with Ken4Christ's "test" mistyped as "text, some will be coming down on me with not just stones, but tons of bricks

Sarassin:
There isn’t a lot more to add to the comments of Wilgrea7 I think he hit the nail on the head
He might have hit the nail on the head but only scratched the surface

Sarassin:
For me Christianity is one of a multitude of religious doctrines seeking to assert its own supremacy but like all religions, and though there is much to admire in the Christian paradigm it is a construct of man. No religious text validates itself, at best they are exhortations, admonishments and moralistic guidelines
Jesus didn't come to set out to Christianity.

No matter how humble and much of a pacifist you might be, you wouldn't be found accepting being called a nigger. Or would you now?

The Magi weren't interested in Christianity but came out to Jesus, to worship Him, out of recognition.

Sarassin:
If Christianity, Islam or Shintoism were to go the way of the Dodo tomorrow, the spiritual realm would still remain, inter-planetary spiritual beings of Jupiter, Mars and Saturn whose attributes have endured from the beginning of time will still be there, closer to home the elemental spirits of the earth, water, fire and air will remain as they have done and continue to shape our lives, the ascendancy of our spiritual beings remains in flux, we continue to expand our circle we bring others into our lives for a net positive influence and sometimes when these bonds transcend these others become family members in another life.
All religions whether Christianity, Islam, Shintoism, Hinduism, Buddism, Penterascalism/Pentecostalism etcetera or all that jazz, are not immune to extinction.

There is only one religion God approves and loves.

Whether now or after death, each will be asked of their belief in Jesus. Will be given the opportunity to believe in and accept Jesus as the Savior.

Don't be mislead that the headstrong, will not look Jesus directly in the face and unceremoniously rub salvation back in His face

Sarassin:
We live our lives, fulfil our destinies in spite of religion
I love this quote.
There is nothing closer to the truth than this remarkable comment
Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sarassin:
Far be it for me to ever posit that you post rubbish
Hmmm, interesting...

Sarassin:
That said, clearly, I can't agree with the above. The sun rises in the East, why do you think Muslims begin their prayers facing an Easterly direction? the invocation of the Qabbalah cross, the most potent form of protection given to Judaism and Christendom begins with the intonation of invocation of the four Archangels beginning with Archangel Raphael facing Eastwards and then progressing clock-wise, the supplications to virtually all Hindu deities are made in an Easterly direction. I think the implications are clear
15He asked me,
"Son of man, do you see this?
You will see even more disgusting things than these."
16Then he brought me into the inner courtyard of the LORD's Temple.
At the entrance to the sanctuary, between the entry room and the bronze altar, there were about twenty-five men with their backs to the sanctuary of the LORD.
They were facing east, bowing low to the ground, worshiping the sun!

- Ezekiel 8:15-16

You can't agree? Bwah hahaha
Make up what you think from Ezekiel 8:15-16 above, what God thinks of those, even if Muslims, that begin their prayers facing an Easterly direction.

Sarassin:
Eastern religious spirituality Pre-dates Christianity by centuries, therefore by the same logic, any Christian who does not accept the supremacy of Allah and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is also doomed.
You've probably by now, have sussed I am not into that Christianity jazz or nonsense as much as anyone calling others niggers.
Now, using your Christianity terminology, pre-dating Christianity by centuries or not, didn't stop the Magi, from sticking their necks out, worshipping and acknowledging Jesus for whom He is.
So much for pre-dating Christianity. Pfft
It ain't about Christianity men.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

15He asked me,
"Son of man, do you see this?
You will see even more disgusting things than these."
16Then he brought me into the inner courtyard of the LORD's Temple.
At the entrance to the sanctuary, between the entry room and the bronze altar, there were about twenty-five men with their backs to the sanctuary of the LORD.
They were facing east, bowing low to the ground, worshiping the sun!

- Ezekiel 8:15-16
You can't agree? Bwah hahaha
Make up what you think from Ezekiel 8:15-16 above, what God thinks of those, even if Muslims, that begin their prayers facing an Easterly direction.

Revelations 2:28 " I will give him the morning star..."
MuttleyLaff:

Now, using your Christianity terminology, pre-dating Christianity by centuries or not, didn't stop the Magi, from sticking their necks out, worshipping and acknowledging Jesus for whom He is. So much for pre-dating Christianity. Pfft
That the Magi came to pay obeisance to the Christ child is neither here nor there. The history of the world is littered with the myths of demi-gods who received obeisance from supplicants at birth. Apollonius of Tyana springs to mind.
MuttleyLaff:
It ain't about Christianity men.

Then what is it about? Christ said, 'Love your neighbour as yourself', 'do unto others as you would be done by' and 'God is Love' What more could possibly be added to those words?. Everything else is man's folly.
Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sarassin:
Revelations 2:28 " I will give him the morning star..."

You must be having a laugh with this rash hasty reply and verse.

I expect to see your rottweiler out soon. Kikiki

Sarassin:
That the Magi came to pay obeisance to the Christ child is neither here nor there. The history of the world is littered with the myths of demi-gods who received obeisance from supplicants at birth. Apollonius of Tyana springs to mind

I am not impressed by your knee-jerk reaction short of substance replies.
You know, you don't necessarily have to, for the sake of it, immediately reply back

Apollonius of Tyana sprang to your mind?
Yeah? But it didnt register in your mind, that Apollonius of Tyana was a contemporary of Jesus, yet, not a diddly-squat of Magi from the East, turned up to pay him obeisance, talkless, worship him

Sarassin:
Then what is it about? Christ said, 'Love your neighbour as yourself', 'do unto others as you would be done by' and 'God is Love' What more could possibly be added to those words?. Everything else is man's folly.
Exactly,
and you do accept that, it all revolves around and centres on the Father
It is about everything and all that has to do with God's interest
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

You must be having a laugh with this rash hasty reply and verse.

Yeah, certainly taught me about hashing out a reply, enjoy your merriment at my expense.

However my reply was succinct and directly to the point, you may have missed it. And who is described as the Morning Star? The brightest and best of the Sons of the Morning? Please don't tell me Lucifer, and what is the morning star if not the Sun? In my view, per the verse you have quoted in Ezekiel you run the risk of tying yourself up in knots when you arbitrarily ascribe a biblical verse to the non-existent doctrine of the diminishing presence of God in a progressively easterly direction.
MuttleyLaff:

Apollonius of Tyana sprang to your mind?
Yeah? But it didnt register in your mind, that Apollonius of Tyana was a contemporary of Jesus, yet, not a diddly-squat of Magi from the East, turned up to pay him obeisance, talkless, worship him

According to Philostratus, Apollonius was a miracle worker and worshipped variously as a god throughout his life. I daresay that that the present identikit of Jesus today is a composite of many others including Apollonius of Tyana and Orpheus in my view.

Honestly I would not get too hung up over the issue of the visit of the Magi. The biblical accounts are indeterminate and in any event we know that many ancient gods, kings and heroes were said to have been born under some sort of celestial sign, heralded by Angels, wise men or what have you indicating their greatness and role as "saviour" as well, it's all par for the course, Buddha, Krishna and Christ, even Osiris.

It is obviously astrological in nature, and it goes back centuries to millennia prior to the common era. Indeed, like so many other religious and mythological stories, the "three kings" represent motifs that long predate Christianity and actually the stories of the Magi represent an Egyptian influence on early Christianity.

And lets not forget, those "wise men" could not have been that smart, they got lost along the way and had to ask (of all people) Herod for directions.
Re: Spirit Lives by stevecantrell: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Sarassin,

what is your opinion on manifesting through visualisation?
I started doing it some years ago strictly on people I was atrracted to and I found that it actually works.

The last one I did was with one of my exes, I did a visualization exercise to get him to contact him and he did call that very evening.

Lately I am trying to get into other areas like money and jobs. I did a visualization for a job I wanted but I got another job offer instead in the same state even in the same part of the state. I truly believe it works for good. spirituality.

I found out that we ALL do this with varying degrres of success, unknowingly or involuntarily several times in a year.
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2017
stevecantrell:

I found out that we ALL do this with varying degrres of success, unknowingly or involuntarily several times in a year.

I agree.
Re: Spirit Lives by stevecantrell: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Sarassin:

I agree.
Thanks 4 the thread.
Quite an eye opener..
Re: Spirit Lives by MuttleyLaff: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Sarassin:
However my reply was succinct and directly to the point, you may have missed it.
And who is described as the Morning Star?
I can give you a list of at least three whom are described as (M)morning star(s)

Sarassin:
The brightest and best of the Sons of the Morning?
SMH. You must be winding me up?
So is this your ''The brightest and best of the Sons of the Morning'' exactly the same words as used originally from any bible verse?
If you cant give me the bible verse for it, please retract, without hesitation, your question

Sarassin:
Please don't tell me Lucifer
Nope wasnt
I could have, because legitimately Satan apart from Jesus is called this translated ''Lucifer''

Sarassin:
and what is the morning star if not the Sun?
Ah-ha haba Chief bwah hahaha,
OK, I notice you propercased ''sun'', so what are you getting at?
Are you trying hard to tie yourself up in a knot now?
If you think and claim it is the physical sun,
then you certainly are aware that God, not only in Ezekiel 8:15-16, found facing east, bowing low to the ground, worshiping the sun abhorrent
and need to get acquainted with an earlier warning about it in Deuteronomy 4:19

Sarassin:
In my view, per the verse you have quoted in Ezekiel you run the risk of tying yourself up in knots when you arbitrarily ascribe a biblical verse to the non-existent doctrine of the diminishing presence of God in a progressively easterly direction
Ha haha ha ha
You've misconstrued my:
''To go east, nine times out of ten, is a euphemism, for and/or about moving away from God''
to mean a diminishing presence of God in a progressively easterly direction

God is Omnipresent, but the fact is, one can still withdraw and be withdrawn from God

You earlier wrote in admiration of those (i.e. Muslims, supplications to virtually all Hindu deities etcetera) who begin their prayers facing an Easterly direction,
so I brought up Ezekiel 8:15-16, to show you how God isnt impressed of them, even if Muslims, that begin their prayers facing an Easterly direction.

Sarassin:
According to Philostratus, Apollonius was a miracle worker and worshipped variously as a god throughout his life
What would you have expected Philostratus say?

Sarassin:
I daresay that that the present identikit of Jesus today is a composite of many others including Apollonius of Tyana and Orpheus in my view.
Yeah right.
Coming from what Philostratus copied from the Gospels, and wrote about Apollonius, 150 years after the crucifixion of Jesus
You sure know how to pick them
Never mind, it doesnt matter because I dont want to fall out with you over Philostratus

Sarassin:
Honestly I would not get too hung up over the issue of the visit of the Magi
You do know who and what the Magi were, dont you?
Of course, I am not expecting a ''wise men'' or ''three kings'' response from you

Sarassin:
The biblical accounts are indeterminate and in any event we know that many ancient gods, kings and heroes were said to have been born under some sort of celestial sign, heralded by Angels, wise men or what have you indicating their greatness and role as "saviour" as well, it's all par for the course, Buddha, Krishna and Christ, even Osiris
Coming from an Inclusivist that you are, I am not surprised by this remark
One of them has to be the real McCoy
Sarassin, convincingly define God and god please,
Exhaustively and to the best of your understanding do this for me please

Sarassin:
It is obviously astrological in nature, and it goes back centuries to millennia prior to the common era.
Indeed, like so many other religious and mythological stories, the "three kings" represent motifs that long predate Christianity and actually the stories of the Magi represent an Egyptian influence on early Christianity
Magi are Persians

Sarassin:
And lets not forget, those "wise men" could not have been that smart, they got lost along the way and had to ask (of all people) Herod for directions
13Then the king said to the wise men,
who knew all the Persian laws and customs, for he always asked their advice
14The names of these men were
Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan
--seven nobles of Persia and Media who had special access to the king.
They met with the king regularly and held the highest positions in the empire.

- Esther 1:13-14

Just like their counterparts in Esther 1:13-14 above, those ''wise men'' understood what protocol means
It will only be ''unwise men'' that wouldnt be smart enough to follow proper diplomatic protocols by approaching Herod and approach for directions
Re: Spirit Lives by PastorAIO: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Please where does it say, in the bible or outside the bible, that Magi came to worship Jesus?
Re: Spirit Lives by ScienceWatch: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I don't know what Aphantasia is, but if I understand your Post (I have not checked the Thread yet,) some quack is trying to teach what he has been taught about "MEDITATION," which was not adequate, starting from the MIDDLE, instead of how FROM THE BEGINNING.

DELIBERATELY-IMPOSED FAULTY EDUCATION robs us of VISIO-SONIC RECALL in childhood. However, SCIENTOLOGY is based on DIANETICS, and is the safest way to rehabilitate that ability. You need to read:

DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, by L. Ron Hubbard.
Pastor Bronchitis, You arrogantly call the OP a quack, while you peddle fraudulent fictional hoaxes to NairalandSARS without shame reveal your ignorance of Aphantasia.

While I can agree with you pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye that Criminal Scientology is based on Fictional Dianetics for starters, I resent your lies about it being the safest for any spiritual or mental development accept on the DEMONIC PLANE.

I wonder what the esteemed NairalandSARS will say if he spoke to the son of the founder of Scientology ?

This is what the son of L.Ron Hubbard had to say about his own father :

When L.Ron Hubbards son DeWolf was 18, Hubbard wrote a novel which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction which gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health. The novel, according to its publishers, falsely documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."
But the authors son, DeWolf says, "All were done alone by Dad. There were no case histories whatsoever; they were done strictly out of his mind, sitting at a typewriter for a few weeks."

After a seven-year public inquiry and a lengthy trial, the Paris Tribunal found four top Scientologists, including L.Ron Hubbard, guilty of making fraudulent claims that physical cures and professional success could be achieved through Scientology.

Hubbard, who did not attend the trial, because he had already cowardly fled the country, was sentenced to four years imprisonment.
The judge concluded that the facts and statements by the witnesses were “ample proof” of the veracity of the charge.
Quoting Hubbard's own words, the judge found that Scientology made false promises with the sole aim of “increasing the financial revenue.”
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Pastor Bronchitis, You arrogantly call the OP a quack, while you peddle fraudulent fictional hoaxes to NairalandSARS without shame reveal your ignorance of Aphantasia.

Ehh ! On this thread? I don't think the tenured lunatic was referring to me, in fact I am sure he is not!
Re: Spirit Lives by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

Coming from an Inclusivist that you are, I am not surprised by this remark One of them has to be the real McCoy Sarassin, convincingly define God and god please, Exhaustively and to the best of your understanding do this for me please

I am happy to do so and indeed have done so in the past but I think we have deviated from the topic of the thread.
Re: Spirit Lives by ScienceWatch: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sarassin:

Ehh ! On this thread? I don't think the tenured lunatic was referring to me, in fact I am sure he is not!
Ooops ! I may be the one that is loosing it. Lol ! Pastor Bronchitis may be confusing my ability to reason with his supper powers of Criminal Scientology.

Thanks for pointing this out. I will examine pastor Bronchitis' mention again. It could be that he was referring to NairalandSARS.

Update : If you were speaking to NairalandSARS about visualization or meditation, then thats why I thought he was referring to you.
I may be wrong. If so I will have to apologize profusely to this evil pastor Bronchitis.
Re: Spirit Lives by ScienceWatch: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Your Fiction 1) ANYONE WITH POWER can Assemble their own World in the Spiritual Realm. If they can survive their Death, this can become a Haven for their Followers, too.

Your Fiction 2) I HAVE USED THIS TEACHING SEVERAL TIMES. SCIENCEWATCH therefore KNOWS from ME that SCIENTOLOGY is NOT ATHEISTIC at all, but rather teaches that MAN IS A SPIRITUAL BEING, WHO DEPEND ON A SUPREME BEING, WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY CALLED "GOD." SCIENTOLOGY teaches PRACTICAL PROOFS that this is so.

Your Fiction 3) Therefore, ATHEISTS HATE SCIENTOLOGY, because It disproves everything they stand for. SCIENCEWATCH knows all this. He is therefore deliberately LYING to you, to DISCOURAGE you from investigating SCIENTOLOGY yourself. TO OVERCOME THE POSTULATES OF THE DEVILS IT IS NECESSARY TO ATTAIN THE 32nd Awareness Level.

Your Fiction 4) L. RON HUBBARD taught that if you POSTULATED MEST into existence, which is done with AS-IS-NESS, the SAME AS-IS-NESS will ANNIHILATE what you just CREATED, so that you must use ALTER-IS-NESS to STABILIZE your Creation and MAKE THEM PERSIST.

Your Fiction 5) . SCIENTOLOGY AXIOM 29.

Any space, energy, form, object, individual, or Physical Universe condition can
Completely duplicated.

Outright lie 5) THEREFORE, L. RON HUBBARD EXPLAINED, THE CREATION IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN DONE BY SOMEOBE ELSE (SAY,) "FRED."]
I just received an email that asked me to engaged with this post of Bronchitis Oaroloye as if it was fiction. I said in surprise that it is damn fiction and I aim to expose it as such. But the email asked for me to assume that I accepted this fiction as if it was reality.

OK let see. Fictioneers please help.

Hi pastor Bronchi, great post hey. Ya man ! Do you mind helping me, I am writing a Non-fiction novel called "The universe has vanished."
I am interested in using the 5 ideas of yours above to use as a basic plot, so I can scramble it hoping for a Big-Bang or even petty evolution from the mix.

Lets go through your brilliant fictional ideas one by one :

Your Fiction 1) ANYONE WITH POWER can Assemble their own World in the Spiritual Realm. If they can survive their Death, this can become a Haven for their Followers, too.

My fiction 1) The world that I want to create in my book called "The Universe Has Vanished" is where working people dont have to travel to work, but simply walk through their bathroom door and suddenly appear at work. Saving time and money. Each person will buy from me exclusively a variety of Magical Traveling door screens after my book has gained popularity. If you know what I mean ? I want to create my own world for others to live in if you know what I mean ?

Your Fiction 2) I HAVE USED THIS TEACHING SEVERAL TIMES. SCIENCEWATCH therefore KNOWS from ME that SCIENTOLOGY is NOT ATHEISTIC at all, but rather teaches that MAN IS A SPIRITUAL BEING, WHO DEPEND ON A SUPREME BEING, WHICH IS SPECIFICALLY CALLED "GOD." SCIENTOLOGY teaches PRACTICAL PROOFS that this is so.

My fiction 2) Mmm ! yeh i like that teaching bro. I dont know Sciencewatch but could you give me some idea of how to alter the plot of my book "The Universe Has Vanished" to BAG most atheists if you know what I mean. Wink, Wink !
If I should use Criminal Scientology in the plot of my book I would insist on calling god by another name that will have a very broad appeal across all belief systems. Thats why i painstakingly came up with the title "CADBURY." Mmmm ! If you know what I mean ?

Your Fiction 3) Therefore, ATHEISTS HATE SCIENTOLOGY, because It disproves everything they stand for. SCIENCEWATCH knows all this. He is therefore deliberately LYING to you, to DISCOURAGE you from investigating SCIENTOLOGY yourself. TO OVERCOME THE POSTULATES OF THE DEVILS IT IS NECESSARY TO ATTAIN THE 32nd Awareness Level.

My fiction 3) Mmmm ! I notice you have a small problem there. Can I suggest that you use the name of my fictional god, "CADBURY: in your fictional Scientology to please the Atheists. I see you have made it very easy in your created world for humans to progress to level 32 Awareness. I am planning to add 267 levels in my book "The Universe Has Vanished" at 27,000 Niara per level if you know what I mean ? There is nothing for nothing in the world of fiction as long as the humans dont know that it is fiction. Thats why I will publish my book as Non-Fiction if you know what I mean. Wink Wink.

Your Fiction 4) L. RON HUBBARD taught that if you POSTULATED MEST into existence, which is done with AS-IS-NESS, the SAME AS-IS-NESS will ANNIHILATE what you just CREATED, so that you must use ALTER-IS-NESS to STABILIZE your Creation and MAKE THEM PERSIST.

My fiction 4) Your guy L.Ron Hubbard must be good to live in all this MEST. To avoid you accusing me and suing some time in the future for plagiarizing, we should agree that the terminology in my book "The Universe Has Vanished" will have different meanings with contrary indicators for POSTULATION OF DIRT. to create NOT-IS-LESS to annihilate CANT-IS-LESS so that one can stabilize the new creation with WHY-IS-LESS to maintain persistence if you know what I mean ?

Your Fiction 5) . SCIENTOLOGY AXIOM 29.

[color=#550000] Any space, energy, form, object, individual, or Physical Universe condition can

My fiction 5) In my book "The Universe Has Vanished" I could borrow some of your plot even if it is only a few square meters.
Considering the simplicity of your SCIENTOLOGY AXIOM 29 I will simply reverse engineer my WHY-IS-LESS to exist without an alteration so that any casual view cant vanish into its own original consideration that IS-NOT-LESS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Transgender People Can Be Baptized Catholic, Serve As Godparents, Vatican Says / "You Must Collect Your PVC" - Pastor Adeboye Charges RCCG Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.