Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (43642 Views)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Chudichu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
PaperLace:
My ancestors

On a serious note, why would my husband be arguing with my father. He doesn't have respect or what?
My father that suffer for me, train me in school...my dad that watched my infant bed.
I have only one father na, I can always get another husband.

In short, my husband would have to apologise to my father whether he is right or wrong... All these husbands of this generation should learn that they can never take the place of one's father. cheesy
Shout at my father in front of my husband? Unto what na? I dey craze? Can he shout at his mother in my presence or in my defence?
I will calm my father down jare...

Fathers are precious grin

And if the case is reversed, the Man would be called a mum's boy.
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
If she dears sit down, then let her be rest assured that she will continue to sit in her father's house cause am so done with the marriage

g
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by bsideboii(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
PaperLace:
My ancestors

On a serious note, why would my husband be arguing with my father. He doesn't have respect or what?
My father that suffer for me, train me in school...my dad that watched my infant bed.

In short, my husband would have to apologise to my father whether he is right or wrong... All these husbands of this generation should learn that they can never take the place of one's father. cheesy
Shout at my father in front of my husband? Unto what na? I dey craze? Can he shout at his mother in my presence or in my defence?

No vex again...kpele.You sound angry already.
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
kaluxy007:
pls tell us more about ur hubby
Ask Google
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
I will obey my husband. that thing that will make my husband raise his voice on my father must be serious. beside getting into the car will just be me running away from the heat. I am not sure I'll even enter the room if I hear both of them arguing

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Chudichu(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
My loving and precious dad. Husband that will go out and sleep with other women, screw husband and he dare not argue with my dad sef shey he dey mad ni?

What ever happened to "the two shall become one" ?

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
If husband is dangote I will gently and quietly walk into the car, my dad after we settle but if my dad is dangote I will follow him before I loose my inheritance Ooo. Kai!

3 Likes

ChappyChase:
If she dears sit down, then let her be rest assured that she will continue to sit in her father's house cause am so done with the marriage

Thank you for being yourself.

A lot of posts are silly and insincere.

PLENTY times i have seen this scenario in real life. ALL of the times, the women were smart enough to go with their husbands.

All these gals on NL drunk on Oprah Winfrey shows and forming feminist Rambos would chicken out if po0 happens...

Call me chauvinist, na so you think husband plenty for town?

You go with your husband and beg your dad later. Who would you stay with later for the rest of your life?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Trueyarn(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
I can tell that you are still single...

PaperLace:
My ancestors

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Rexnegro(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tyviv:
Will walk away grin
I will go And sit down inside the car...with that I Have done the both....#smiles... just kidding Though....i will either walk away or shout at both of them for arguing in The first place then form vex

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by crispyvick(f): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tyviv:
Will walk away grin
tnx u jare u ansad it all.best comment

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by ogbujajnr: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
"get in the car" and "sitdown". simple logical reasoning.
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Malakh: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
I guess you don't know the meaning of dowry then
PaperLace:

Na dowry you pay , you no buy me.
My father and family first, followed by my children... grin
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by YOUNGrapha(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
alexialin:
I will look at them and I will say why are both of behaving like kids.. Then I will shake my head and walk away from the house and from the car. I will just take a taxi home.
english yaff died before bubu cheesy
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Malakh:
Whatever.
My father is my father, husband is husband. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChappyChase:
ANUOFIA OLODO cry

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'll advice d lady to jst live d 2 of dem thr go nd look 4 1 very nice hotel nd lodged 2 of dem wil join heads to look 4 u thus achieving peace
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Trueyarn:
I can tell that you are still single...

..... and likely to remain so for a while ....

Till Alice returns from Wonderland
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
queenjuli:
I will obey my husband. that thing that will make my husband raise his voice on my father must be serious. beside getting into the car will just be me running away from the heat. I am not sure I'll even enter the room if I hear both of them arguing
are u not a salopale...maybe u knw the character of ur pale..........now wisper it to me is ur father a drunkard? undecided

you believe ur husband wouldn't shout at ur father for nothing while u can't balance the situation that ur father wouldn't shout at ur husband for nothing...unless u already knw that u father is mentally unstable cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by cricifixo: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wise woman, wise handling
Tyviv:
Will walk away grin

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Siddan and marry ur papa afterwards

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Malakh:
ok mr educated olodo tell me what is the meaning of dowry.....ANUOFIA THINKING THAT DOWRY AND BUYING ARE SYNONYMOUS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
are u not a salopale...maybe u knw the character of ur pale..........now wisper it to me is ur father a drunkard? undecided

you believe ur husband wouldn't shout at ur father for nothing while u can't balance the situation that ur father wouldn't shout at ur husband for nothing...unless u already knw that u father is mentally unstable cry
funny the way you see it. whatever happens to respecting your elders?
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
First come first serve. I go follow who talk first, then come back and do wetin the second one talk
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Pray(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Women get confused when faced with such dilemma because they don't know the power they possess.

The following facts give her a strength when faced with such situation;
1) She's a wife to the man, thus got the keys to his heart
2) She's a daughter to the older man; and we know how men and their daughters get so bonded, sometimes they have stronger bonds with their daughters than their wife; hence, she's also got the key to his heart.

A woman is married into a family to further unite the home and not break it. If she takes any of th options you gave @op, she'll further tear up her relationship with the other person she didn't cling to.

If i were the woman, I'll yell at both my husband and dad and warn them to stop acting like kids. They'll be shell shocked at your reaction. Next, get them both to sit and talk some sense into them. If they refuse to listen and try to turn the table against you like your dad saying "did you just shout at me?"", then use the cry blackmail tool in your software (all women have this wink ). Cry that they don't love you that's why they want to destroy you by fighting and quarrelling. wink
Too much telemundo, zeeworld, nollywood and hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
queenjuli:
funny the way you see it. whatever happens to respecting your elders?
and u think it proper comparing age when it comes to sound reasoning cry
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by SmartyPants(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
If I say get in the car and she sits down then she shall remain seated for life.

Seems like most of you don't understand what it means when the bible says "What God has joined together, let NO MAN put asunder".

A married woman is purely under her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by sparkleRed(f): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
On no account can my husband shout at my Dad! is he mad? Will he allow dat if I shouted at his parent, height of disrespect imagine angry

Mtcheew I just can't imagine it when he is not high on paw paw leave mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
and u think it proper comparing age when it comes to sound reasoning cry
I hope you'll go with sound reasoning when you walk in on your wife in a heated argument with your mother
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by micxwell(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaylaAli:
I will shout at hubby for even thinking he could shout at my papa angry

*Then call him big daddy when we get home* grin
Re: Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? by YOUNGrapha(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
queenjuli:
I hope you'll go with sound reasoning when you walk in on your wife in a heated argument with your mother
being a reasonable creature I would trynna cool both of them down....buh probably am not gonna obey any party.... embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Aderonke Sikirat Anifowose Missing After Observing Juma'at In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.