Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret (17399 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by BOFFMAN: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Looking at the twitter user's profile, it reads: 'Satire is an art. If I made you feel any type of emotion, that means I created a masterpiece'. So hopefully that is what this is all about. More tweets after the cut...

source: https://aimtoget.com/board/Relationship/See-What-This-Person-Thinks-Of-Men-Who-Cheat-And-Keep-It-a-Secret.802.html

1 Like

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2017
okay,so educative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Opistorincos(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2017
Some people just pack indomie for head and this girl seems to be their president

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by MilesLamar(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2017
She get sense

5 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by FemiEddy(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2017
Shes so on point

5 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2017
What a load of BS! undecided

Better to stay single and play around than make promises you won't keep to a Lady undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2017
See cheaters praising her above me grin

Fact is, if you love your woman, you won't have to 'reisist' cheating because you wouldn't even imagine doing it with anyone else

I appreciate you but you don't have to quote me to share your opinion or suggestions. I'm really not interested in hearing it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Divay22(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2017
Is that all undecided
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by barrackbwoi(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by SmartyPants(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Tiny23:
okay,so educative.

grin
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by freeDR(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
She has a point
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by b3llo(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Nice
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by bist: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Let it be known that "I give aFUCK"
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by bonechamberlain(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2017
This is no excuse for cheaters and cheating

3 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by BTT(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
This is puerile mental diarrhea.

And btw why is Nairaland promoting this moral maladjustment.

7 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by jeeqaa7(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Give that dude a trophy
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Olateef(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
I'm confused..
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by ecooperate: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2017
What is wrong is wrong stop justifying it..may God help us to be faithful to our wives

8 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by olasmith10(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
She is not a serious minded person, hence guys that are already applauding her view should pls take it as a pinch of salt and disregard it in its entirety...
Truth is, there is no difference BTW 6 and halve a dozen!!! What is bad remains bad

There is a popular yourba adage that says;

Ko si bi a ba se fo eboolo ti ko ni ruun igbe!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Abbeytoy(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Fact is, if you love your woman, you won't have to 'reisist' cheating because you wouldn't even imagine doing it with anyone else

I suggest you get books, one to educate u on sex and the other about love

1 Like

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Kingxway: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
This is serious.
She's being raw. But to frank, many promising relationship ended up based on hear say
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
This one don get mental Problem

2 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2017
Shiit load of crap

2 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by RotgakSlay(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
waiting for thOSE who dnt giv a fck.....
guess am one of dem
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Omudia11: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Bless you!
AnonyNymous:

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Dexema(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Hehehe! I feel like supporting this opinion but of course it's out of sexist bias, grin

1 Like

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by sandrahnaub(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Wat is dz 1 saying angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by oscaruzie(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
AnonyNymous:
See cheaters praising her above me

hehehehehehehehe....cheats, yeah?...you're welcome grin
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by leofab(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2017
This is so right. How can u end a beautiful relationship just because he cheated on you ladies? It doesn't make sense at all. Close your eyes and ears to his cheating tendencies and then you would be glad you did.
Re: What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2017
oscaruzie:

hehehehehehehehe....cheats, yeah?...you're welcome grin

I appreciate you super intelligent ones who feel the need to correct me, but like I said, I'm really not interested in hearing it, especially if you're not completely knowledgeable about what you're saying.

Someone who is known for cheating is referred to as a cheat in British English, and a cheater in American English.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man With Small joystick? / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.