Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State (864 Views)

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Motorcycle Thief Caught In Eleme, Rivers, Tied, Beaten Black And Blue (Graphics) / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State by klanny: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
A Suspected motorcycle thief was nabbed and burnt to death in Bida, Niger State

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/suspect-motorcycle-thief-nabbed-and.html

Re: Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State by Lionbite(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Whosoever kill by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State by Juell(m): 8:48am On Jan 09, 2017
Ordinary motocycle
Re: Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Juell:
Ordinary motocycle
There's something wrong with your head... you call motorcycle ordinary undecided

Tho am not in support of jungle justice, but that's someone means of livelihood na

Re: Suspect Motorcycle Thief Nabbed And Burnt To Death In Bida, Niger State by Juell(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

There's something wrong with your head... you call motorcycle ordinary undecided

Tho am not in support of jungle justice, but that's someone means of livelihood na
How much is a motocycle? It can't be more than 150k. Taking a human life cos he stole a motocycle doesn't make sense, why not hand him over to the authority? Agreed it's someone's means of livelihood how about the politicians that stole billions of public funds. And there's Nothing wrong wit my head, I guess u need to check urs.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Abducted At 17, Forced Into Islam, Now My Son Is Stolen-mother Of Two / Newborn Baby Girl BURIED ALIVE In India But Was Miraculously Rescued / Types Of Nigerian Ritual Kidnappers And Ritual Killers 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.